New In Color Comparison?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

New In Color Comparison?

BobbieGanley
I am posting this question for Elaine Lampropolos.  If you have seen what she is talking about please reply to all, I imagine others would be interested in the info as well.

I need some help.  I was browsing demonstrator blogs a couple of days ago to find any information on the new 2019-2020 In-Colors.  I came across a demonstrator’s blog – it might have been a SUDSOL demo – and she compared one of each of the new in-colors with current cardstock colors.  She used one sheet of paper for each of the new colors along with a coordinating current color cardstock.  It was like having a color coach for the new in-colors.

Well, I was getting dinner ready and forgot to bookmark this site.  I have been searching the net but can’t find this site.  I’m guessing the demo who put this together went to the OnStage.  She used 8 ½ x 11 sheets of paper in her comparisons of current cardstock with each of the new in-colors.

I have been searching for this information to share with my downline but with no luck so I decided to start my inquiry with you.  I couldn’t figure out how to start this conversation on SUDSOL.  Any assistance will be appreciated.  Thanks,
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: New In Color Comparison?

Lisa Miller

I saw this one on YouTube but not likely the one you saw, Bobbie.  

It’s kinda lengthy but it was nice to see the comparison.  

https://youtu.be/jOyVoPqaJF4

Lisa Miller
<a href="tel:210.499.1195" dir="ltr" x-apple-data-detectors="true" x-apple-data-detectors-type="telephone" x-apple-data-detectors-result="0/1" style="-webkit-text-decoration-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.258824); caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0);">210.499.1195
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Your personal CARDiologist  ♥  

On Apr 22, 2019, at 3:19 PM, SUDSOL [BobbieGanley] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n47736h85@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

bobbieganley@yahoo.com?subject=New In Color Comparison?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bobbieganley@yahoo.com

I am posting this question for Elaine Lampropolos.  If you have seen what she is talking about please reply to all, I imagine others would be interested in the info as well.

I need some help.  I was browsing demonstrator blogs a couple of days ago to find any information on the new 2019-2020 In-Colors.  I came across a demonstrator’s blog – it might have been a SUDSOL demo – and she compared one of each of the new in-colors with current cardstock colors.  She used one sheet of paper for each of the new colors along with a coordinating current color cardstock.  It was like having a color coach for the new in-colors.

Well, I was getting dinner ready and forgot to bookmark this site.  I have been searching the net but can’t find this site.  I’m guessing the demo who put this together went to the OnStage.  She used 8 ½ x 11 sheets of paper in her comparisons of current cardstock with each of the new in-colors.

I have been searching for this information to share with my downline but with no luck so I decided to start my inquiry with you.  I couldn’t figure out how to start this conversation on SUDSOL.  Any assistance will be appreciated.  Thanks,

If you want the reply to go ONLY to BobbieGanley, please change the email address to: bobbieganley@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-In-Color-Comparison-tp47736.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h43@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Lisa Miller 210.499.1195 Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: New In Color Comparison?

Brenda Bowersox
In reply to this post by BobbieGanley
BobbieGanley wrote

I saw this on YouTube from Janet Wakeland.  She is only comparing current colors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E5Eu-18_lw&t=0s

Hope this helps!

Brenda Bowersox
Reply | Threaded
|

Connie Babbert

Here's one I kept!

2019-21 In Color Comparisons.jpg

On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 5:19 PM SUDSOL [Brenda Bowersox] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n47738h85@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
brensox55@hotmail.com?subject=Re:+New+In+Color+Comparison?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: brensox55@hotmail.com

BobbieGanley wrote
I am posting this question for Elaine Lampropolos.  If you have seen what she is talking about please reply to all, I imagine others would be interested in the info as well.

I need some help.  I was browsing demonstrator blogs a couple of days ago to find any information on the new 2019-2020 In-Colors.  I came across a demonstrator’s blog – it might have been a SUDSOL demo – and she compared one of each of the new in-colors with current cardstock colors.  She used one sheet of paper for each of the new colors along with a coordinating current color cardstock.  It was like having a color coach for the new in-colors.

Well, I was getting dinner ready and forgot to bookmark this site.  I have been searching the net but can’t find this site.  I’m guessing the demo who put this together went to the OnStage.  She used 8 ½ x 11 sheets of paper in her comparisons of current cardstock with each of the new in-colors.

I have been searching for this information to share with my downline but with no luck so I decided to start my inquiry with you.  I couldn’t figure out how to start this conversation on SUDSOL.  Any assistance will be appreciated.  Thanks,
I saw this on YouTube from Janet Wakeland.  She is only comparing current colors.

Hope this helps!

Brenda Bowersox

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Brenda Bowersox, please change the email address to: brensox55@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-In-Color-Comparison-tp47736p47738.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h81@n7.nabble.com

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Connie R. Babbert
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.inkspiredtreasures.com
Shop ONLINE 24/7 at www.iluvstamping.stampinup.net
Reply | Threaded
|

Angie Brailsford

Mary Fish has a comparison on new In Colors to similar current colors. 

Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time!

Angie Brailsford 
Please "like" The Rubber Stampede on Facebook
n2ink.stampinup.net  <-- event calendar/webstore
n2ink2@gmail.com
Let me be your CARDiologist    

On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 4:27 PM SUDSOL [Connie Babbert] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n47739h25@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
iluvstamping@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+New+In+Color+Comparison?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: iluvstamping@gmail.com

Here's one I kept!

2019-21 In Color Comparisons.jpg

On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 5:19 PM SUDSOL [Brenda Bowersox] via Product Q&As <ml%252Bs1100894n47738h85@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
brensox55@...?subject=Re:+New+In+Color+Comparison?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: brensox55@hotmail.com

BobbieGanley wrote
I am posting this question for Elaine Lampropolos. If you have seen what she is talking about please reply to all, I imagine others would be interested in the info as well.

I need some help. I was browsing demonstrator blogs a couple of days ago to find any information on the new 2019-2020 In-Colors. I came across a demonstrator’s blog – it might have been a SUDSOL demo – and she compared one of each of the new in-colors with current cardstock colors. She used one sheet of paper for each of the new colors along with a coordinating current color cardstock. It was like having a color coach for the new in-colors.

Well, I was getting dinner ready and forgot to bookmark this site. I have been searching the net but can’t find this site. I’m guessing the demo who put this together went to the OnStage. She used 8 ½ x 11 sheets of paper in her comparisons of current cardstock with each of the new in-colors.

I have been searching for this information to share with my downline but with no luck so I decided to start my inquiry with you. I couldn’t figure out how to start this conversation on SUDSOL. Any assistance will be appreciated. Thanks,
I saw this on YouTube from Janet Wakeland. She is only comparing current colors.

Hope this helps!

Brenda Bowersox

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Brenda Bowersox, please change the email address to: brensox55@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-In-Color-Comparison-tp47736p47738.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%252Bs1100894n1954h81@n7.nabble.com

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Connie R. Babbert
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
My Blog: www.inkspiredtreasures.com
Shop ONLINE 24/7 at www.iluvstamping.stampinup.net

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie Babbert, please change the email address to: iluvstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-In-Color-Comparison-tp47736p47739.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h90@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@gmail.com Let me be your CARDiologist ♥
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: New In Color Comparison? Thanks to all who responded

Elaine Lampropolos
In reply to this post by BobbieGanley

Bobbie,

Thanks for helping me.  I want to thank Connie Babbert for her in-color comparison chart.  Angie Braisford thanks for the introducing me to Mary Fish.  Lastly, thanks to Brenda Bowersox who directed me to a youtube video by Janet Wakeland who happens to be my upline.  This is the video I saw but forgot to bookmark.

The members of this networking group are awesome – you always come through when one of us needs help.  For anyone who has not checked out the sites referenced for “New In Color Comparison”, I know you will be glad you do.

Elaine Lampropolos 

From: ml+s1100894n47736h1@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n47736h1@.nabble]
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2019 4:19 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: New In Color Comparison?

bobbieganley@yahoo.com?subject=New%20In%20Color%20Comparison?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bobbieganley@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to BobbieGanley, please change the email address to: bobbieganley@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-In-Color-Comparison-tp47736.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h59@.nabble