New Fresh Flower Stack on pre-order

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
18 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

New Fresh Flower Stack on pre-order

Kathy Slamar
Has anyone ordered this and received it?  I ordered it and called SU this morning telling them that I thought there was a problem with the color.  I was comparing it to the Night of Navy Floral Boutique DSP in the current catalog.  The floral image (that looks like the stamp set) was variegated on that sheet, however, all the other prints were solid Night of Navy and white.

On the Fresh Flower Stack, the floral image is variegated.  However, the backgrounds on many of the other sheets look like they did not print the color evenly.  DS told me they were made to look that way.  They said the uneven tone is popular.  I showed it to my club tonight and they said it just looks like a bad print job.  These women have been stamping with me for years.  They said they liked the pattern, but wouldn't order it because of the uneven tones.  When I showed them the new Delightful Daisy DSP which has many uneven color tones, they said it looked like it was supposed to be a watercolor tone and they would order it.  They said it looks like it was made to be that way, where the Fresh Flower Stack just looks like a bad print job!  

If anyone else has seen the Fresh Flower Stack paper, please let me know your thoughts.  
Thanks.

Kathy Slamar
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: New Fresh Flower Stack on pre-order

Phyllis Strickland

I haven’t seen either one in person, but I understand why they feel that way.  Fresh Flowers is a more traditional 1 color print that IMHO I would not expect to have uneven tones.  I passed on that because I read about that somewhere.  Delightful Daisy is more modern and the designs are more typical of watercolor so a watercolor wash is compatible with the design.  I’m actually not a fan of most of the flower designs, but I think at least I can work with the reverse sides.  Not at all thrilled with the DSP this year, and I am a DSP junkie!   Glad I have lots of DSP from 15-16 and 16-17 for personal use.

Phyllis Strickland

From: ml+s1100894n36003h27@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n36003h27@.nabble]
Has anyone ordered this and received it?  I ordered it and called SU this morning telling them that I thought there was a problem with the color.  I was comparing it to the Night of Navy Floral Boutique DSP in the current catalog.  The floral image (that looks like the stamp set) was variegated on that sheet, however, all the other prints were solid Night of Navy and white.

On the Fresh Flower Stack, the floral image is variegated.  However, the backgrounds on many of the other sheets look like they did not print the color evenly.  DS told me they were made to look that way.  They said the uneven tone is popular.  I showed it to my club tonight and they said it just looks like a bad print job.  These women have been stamping with me for years.  They said they liked the pattern, but wouldn't order it because of the uneven tones.  When I showed them the new Delightful Daisy DSP which has many uneven color tones, they said it looked like it was supposed to be a watercolor tone and they would order it.  They said it looks like it was made to be that way, where the Fresh Flower Stack just looks like a bad print job!  

If anyone else has seen the Fresh Flower Stack paper, please let me know your thoughts.  

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: New Fresh Flower Stack on pre-order

Peri Beal
In reply to this post by Kathy Slamar

I completely agree-the washed look on Fresh Flower looks off to me too. Maybe if it was done a little differently it would help. I don't know how my ladies will feel about it but I personally don't care for it and wouldn't have ordered it if I had known. I will have to figure out a way to use it creatively.

Peri Beal | Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
http://www.PapercraftingThreads.com
sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7

On May 4, 2017 10:35 PM, "SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Product Q&As" <ml%2Bs1100894n36003h18@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
kathy@slamar.com?subject=New+Fresh+Flower+Stack+on+pre-order
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@slamar.com

Has anyone ordered this and received it?  I ordered it and called SU this morning telling them that I thought there was a problem with the color.  I was comparing it to the Night of Navy Floral Boutique DSP in the current catalog.  The floral image (that looks like the stamp set) was variegated on that sheet, however, all the other prints were solid Night of Navy and white.

On the Fresh Flower Stack, the floral image is variegated.  However, the backgrounds on many of the other sheets look like they did not print the color evenly.  DS told me they were made to look that way.  They said the uneven tone is popular.  I showed it to my club tonight and they said it just looks like a bad print job.  These women have been stamping with me for years.  They said they liked the pattern, but wouldn't order it because of the uneven tones.  When I showed them the new Delightful Daisy DSP which has many uneven color tones, they said it looked like it was supposed to be a watercolor tone and they would order it.  They said it looks like it was made to be that way, where the Fresh Flower Stack just looks like a bad print job!  

Thanks.

Kathy Slamar

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@slamar.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Fresh-Flower-Stack-on-pre-order-tp36003.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h99@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Catherine Harwood

The current Navy paper that it's based on does have the exact same faded/variegated look on the sheets that are the same -- including the one with the larger section that changes tone and sort of has a line where the colors change. The distressed look is very popular with fans of other artists such as Tim Holtz. I've liked using the Navy paper and having essentially different shades of the same paper. I know SU felt the Navy floral paper sold well and this is not an issue that I ever got or saw complaints about with the current paper so that must be why they felt comfortable copying it in the In Colors. Not defending it one way or the other -- just sharing to check the current Navy if you own it as it is the same.

Catherine Harwood, Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Merritt Island on Florida's Space Coast
charwood@earthlink.net
321-449-9471  (H)
321-243-0213 (C)
Like my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/321stamp
Check out samples and ideas at: 
SHOP NOW Online at:

On May 5, 2017, at 7:11 AM, "SUDSOL [Peri Beal] via Product Q&As" <ml+s1100894n36005h56@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

madhousedog@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20New%20Fresh%20Flower%20Stack%20on%20pre-order
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: madhousedog@gmail.com

I completely agree-the washed look on Fresh Flower looks off to me too. Maybe if it was done a little differently it would help. I don't know how my ladies will feel about it but I personally don't care for it and wouldn't have ordered it if I had known. I will have to figure out a way to use it creatively.

On May 4, 2017 10:35 PM, "SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Product Q&As" <ml%2Bs1100894n36003h18@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@slamar.com

Has anyone ordered this and received it? I ordered it and called SU this morning telling them that I thought there was a problem with the color. I was comparing it to the Night of Navy Floral Boutique DSP in the current catalog. The floral image (that looks like the stamp set) was variegated on that sheet, however, all the other prints were solid Night of Navy and white.

On the Fresh Flower Stack, the floral image is variegated. However, the backgrounds on many of the other sheets look like they did not print the color evenly. DS told me they were made to look that way. They said the uneven tone is popular. I showed it to my club tonight and they said it just looks like a bad print job. These women have been stamping with me for years. They said they liked the pattern, but wouldn't order it because of the uneven tones. When I showed them the new Delightful Daisy DSP which has many uneven color tones, they said it looked like it was supposed to be a watercolor tone and they would order it. They said it looks like it was made to be that way, where the Fresh Flower Stack just looks like a bad print job!

Thanks.

Kathy Slamar

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@slamar.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Fresh-Flower-Stack-on-pre-order-tp36003.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h99@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a href="x-msg://5189/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" link="external">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Peri Beal, please change the email address to: madhousedog@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Fresh-Flower-Stack-on-pre-order-tp36003p36005.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h75@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

I don't have mine yet but since it is designed for the distressed look.... How about sponging or spritzing it to give it an aged look and see if you like it that way?!? I used to do that all the time with papers I didn't like as they were. It made a huge difference!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On May 5, 2017, at 9:22 PM, SUDSOL [Catherine Harwood] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n36006h18@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

charwood@earthlink.net?subject=Re: SU!: New Fresh Flower Stack on pre-order
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: charwood@earthlink.net

The current Navy paper that it's based on does have the exact same faded/variegated look on the sheets that are the same -- including the one with the larger section that changes tone and sort of has a line where the colors change. The distressed look is very popular with fans of other artists such as Tim Holtz. I've liked using the Navy paper and having essentially different shades of the same paper. I know SU felt the Navy floral paper sold well and this is not an issue that I ever got or saw complaints about with the current paper so that must be why they felt comfortable copying it in the In Colors. Not defending it one way or the other -- just sharing to check the current Navy if you own it as it is the same.

321-449-9471  (H)
321-243-0213 (C)
SHOP NOW Online at:

On May 5, 2017, at 7:11 AM, "SUDSOL [Peri Beal] via Product Q&As" <ml+s1100894n36005h56@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

madhousedog@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20New%20Fresh%20Flower%20Stack%20on%20pre-order
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: madhousedog@gmail.com

Has anyone ordered this and received it? I ordered it and called SU this morning telling them that I thought there was a problem with the color. I was comparing it to the Night of Navy Floral Boutique DSP in the current catalog. The floral image (that looks like the stamp set) was variegated on that sheet, however, all the other prints were solid Night of Navy and white.

On the Fresh Flower Stack, the floral image is variegated. However, the backgrounds on many of the other sheets look like they did not print the color evenly. DS told me they were made to look that way. They said the uneven tone is popular. I showed it to my club tonight and they said it just looks like a bad print job. These women have been stamping with me for years. They said they liked the pattern, but wouldn't order it because of the uneven tones. When I showed them the new Delightful Daisy DSP which has many uneven color tones, they said it looked like it was supposed to be a watercolor tone and they would order it. They said it looks like it was made to be that way, where the Fresh Flower Stack just looks like a bad print job!

Thanks.

Kathy Slamar

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a href="x-msg://5189/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" link="external">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Peri Beal, please change the email address to: madhousedog@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Fresh-Flower-Stack-on-pre-order-tp36003p36005.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h75@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Catherine Harwood, please change the email address to: charwood@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Fresh-Flower-Stack-on-pre-order-tp36003p36006.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h6@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

What a great tip, Maria!!  I've also found that using those papers I don't care for in smaller pieces...... a banner or strip.....helps, too.  I do that a lot with those busy, busy patterns.

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On May 5, 2017, at 10:05 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n36008h89@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: New Fresh Flower Stack on pre-order
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

I don't have mine yet but since it is designed for the distressed look.... How about sponging or spritzing it to give it an aged look and see if you like it that way?!? I used to do that all the time with papers I didn't like as they were. It made a huge difference!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On May 5, 2017, at 9:22 PM, SUDSOL [Catherine Harwood] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n36006h18@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

charwood@earthlink.net?subject=Re: SU!: New Fresh Flower Stack on pre-order
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: charwood@earthlink.net

321-449-9471  (H)
321-243-0213 (C)
SHOP NOW Online at:

Thanks.

Kathy Slamar

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Catherine Harwood, please change the email address to: charwood@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Fresh-Flower-Stack-on-pre-order-tp36003p36006.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Fresh-Flower-Stack-on-pre-order-tp36003p36008.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h15@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: New Fresh Flower Stack on pre-order

Phyllis Strickland

I often sponge DSP  to change the color.  For example the white stripe in the darker colors striped paper is very bold and sometimes is not the look I want, so I sponge another color on the paper.  Recently I sponged the navy stripe with wisteria wonder so that it worked with the style and color scheme of the card.  It is a lot of work if you need a lot of paper, but it works!

Another idea for the papers I don’t like is to layer it behind a solid color or circle, so it adds color but the design isn’t noticeable.  I’m glad SU has learned to back those bold designs with a more subtle design more frequently so it is easier to use all the paper than it used to be.  

Phyllis Strickland

From: ml+s1100894n36009h13@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n36009h13@.nabble]

What a great tip, Maria!!  I've also found that using those papers I don't care for in smaller pieces...... a banner or strip.....helps, too.  I do that a lot with those busy, busy patterns.

Jeanne Moss

On May 5, 2017, at 10:05 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n36008h89@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Happy Stampin'~

On May 4, 2017 10:35 PM, "SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Product Q&As" <ml%

Thanks.

Kathy Slamar

Reply | Threaded
|

Linda Pastva-Callahan
In reply to this post by Maria Pobre

I have just opened mine up.  Am definitely not a fan of that shading.  This paper should show crisp edges on the designs, and not mix with watercolor--2 different looks.   Other DSP from the past had different shading that I liked.  This just looks messy.  Also,  the backing paperboard seems to have been eliminated on the different paper stacks only.   Daisy paper has it.

Linda

On May 5, 2017 at 10:07 AM "SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As" <ml+s1100894n36008h84@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On May 5, 2017, at 9:22 PM, SUDSOL [Catherine Harwood] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n36006h18@.nabble> wrote:

charwood@?subject=Re: SU!: New Fresh Flower Stack on pre-order
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: charwood@

charwood@earthlink.net
321-449-9471  (H)
321-243-0213 (C)
SHOP NOW Online at:

Thanks.

Kathy Slamar

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Catherine Harwood, please change the email address to: charwood@
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h6@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Fresh-Flower-Stack-on-pre-order-tp36003p36008.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h10@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Phyllis Strickland

Our sponge bracers are perfect for that!!! Putting a layer of vellum is also another way to "camoflague" the design a bit.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On May 6, 2017, at 12:46 AM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n36011h73@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

pstrickland@me.com?subject=RE: SU!: New Fresh Flower Stack on pre-order
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

I often sponge DSP  to change the color.  For example the white stripe in the darker colors striped paper is very bold and sometimes is not the look I want, so I sponge another color on the paper.  Recently I sponged the navy stripe with wisteria wonder so that it worked with the style and color scheme of the card.  It is a lot of work if you need a lot of paper, but it works!

Another idea for the papers I don’t like is to layer it behind a solid color or circle, so it adds color but the design isn’t noticeable.  I’m glad SU has learned to back those bold designs with a more subtle design more frequently so it is easier to use all the paper than it used to be.  

Phyllis Strickland

Jeanne Moss

Happy Stampin'~

Thanks.

Kathy Slamar

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Fresh-Flower-Stack-on-pre-order-tp36003p36011.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Brayers!!! (Auto correct at work!)

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On May 6, 2017, at 1:42 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n36012h4@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Our sponge bracers are perfect for that!!! Putting a layer of vellum is also another way to "camoflague" the design a bit.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On May 6, 2017, at 12:46 AM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n36011h73@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

Phyllis Strickland

Jeanne Moss

Happy Stampin'~

Thanks.

Kathy Slamar

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Fresh-Flower-Stack-on-pre-order-tp36003p36011.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Fresh-Flower-Stack-on-pre-order-tp36003p36012.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Peri Beal
In reply to this post by Maria Pobre

All of these ideas are great! I knew there were ways to make that DSP work for me! Thank you all for taking the time to reply with some truly wonderful ways to deal with this in a positive manner. Peri

On May 5, 2017, at 10:42 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n36012h97@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20New%20Fresh%20Flower%20Stack%20on%20pre-order
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

Phyllis Strickland

From: ml+s1100894n36009h13@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n36009h13@.nabble] 

Jeanne Moss 

Happy Stampin'~ 

Thanks. 

Kathy Slamar 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Fresh-Flower-Stack-on-pre-order-tp36003p36011.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h6@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Fresh-Flower-Stack-on-pre-order-tp36003p36012.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h99@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: New Fresh Flower Stack on pre-order

Phyllis Strickland

I forgot to mention that I also have stamped on top of the DSP to change it.  Sometimes running it through an embossing folder with a lot of design can improve it, too.  I have even arranged coordinating solid die cuts on it and then dry embossed them together – I did that with a Christmas DSP a few years ago

From: ml+s1100894n36015h99@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n36015h99@.nabble]
Sent: Friday, May 05, 2017 1:45 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: Re: SU!: New Fresh Flower Stack on pre-order

All of these ideas are great! I knew there were ways to make that DSP work for me! Thank you all for taking the time to reply with some truly wonderful ways to deal with this in a positive manner. Peri

Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Felece

Kathy

I have ordered the Fresh Flower Stack but have not received it yet. Sounds disappointing!

Barbara

Sent from my iPhone

On May 4, 2017, at 11:36 PM, SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n36003h97@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kathy@slamar.com?subject=New Fresh Flower Stack on pre-order

Thanks.

Kathy Slamar

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h78@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Kathy Slamar

Thanks for all the great suggestions from everyone.  Since it contains 40 sheets, I will have a chance to use a lot of these ideas!

Once again, I would recommend that those of us who are disappointed mention it in the Product Sandbox.  It is the best way to let SU know what’s on our minds!

Thanks again for everyone’s help!
Kathy

On May 5, 2017, at 4:51 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n36019h48@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stamperbabs@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20New%20Fresh%20Flower%20Stack%20on%20pre-order
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamperbabs@gmail.com

Kathy

I have ordered the Fresh Flower Stack but have not received it yet. Sounds disappointing!

Barbara

Sent from my iPhone

On May 4, 2017, at 11:36 PM, SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n36003h97@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kathy@slamar.com?subject=New Fresh Flower Stack on pre-order

Thanks.

Kathy Slamar

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h78@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Felece, please change the email address to: stamperbabs@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Fresh-Flower-Stack-on-pre-order-tp36003p36019.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h33@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Phyllis Strickland

Thanks for these additional ideas!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On May 6, 2017, at 4:17 AM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n36016h28@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

I forgot to mention that I also have stamped on top of the DSP to change it. Sometimes running it through an embossing folder with a lot of design can improve it, too. I have even arranged coordinating solid die cuts on it and then dry embossed them together – I did that with a Christmas DSP a few years ago

From: ml+s1100894n36015h99@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n36015h99@.nabble]
Sent: Friday, May 05, 2017 1:45 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: Re: SU!: New Fresh Flower Stack on pre-order

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Fresh-Flower-Stack-on-pre-order-tp36003p36016.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: New Fresh Flower Stack on pre-order

Jeria Coleman
Kathy Slamar wrote

Thanks.

Kathy Slamar
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

I decided to wait on it, but did order the Delightful Daisy.
There was a lot of posting on what we could do with both sets of paper to make it appealing. The posts were from earlier this week.
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On May 6, 2017, at 7:35 PM, SUDSOL [Jeria Coleman] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n36039h85@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

shestamps@bellsouth.net?subject=Re: New Fresh Flower Stack on pre-order
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: shestamps@bellsouth.net

Kathy Slamar wrote

Thanks.

Kathy Slamar

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeria Coleman, please change the email address to: shestamps@bellsouth.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Fresh-Flower-Stack-on-pre-order-tp36003p36039.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h50@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: New Fresh Flower Stack on pre-order

Maria Pobre
I just received my preorder. I don't think the "distress look" is that bad. It just looks kind of like it had water splashed on it. With that in mind, I'll probably splatter a lot of it with the coordinating ink color. 😊

Happy Stampin~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

Kathy Slamar wrote

Thanks.

Kathy Slamar