New Demo - order Holiday products?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

New Demo - order Holiday products?

Kathy Grane

I had someone contact me regarding signing up as a demonstrator. I have only been a hobby demo so I am unsure as to how to answer her question. She asked if products from the new holiday catalog could be included as part of her starter kit. I have searched SU's website but could not come up with an answer and since they are closed today could not call. Does anyone know if this is possible.

Thanks for the help

Kathy Grane

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: New Demo - order Holiday products?

Sandy Hill

Yes they can.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 19, 2015, at 2:16 PM, SUDSOL [Kathy Grane] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n23023h55@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

kathygrane@yahoo.com?subject=New Demo - order Holiday products?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathygrane@yahoo.com

I had someone contact me regarding signing up as a demonstrator. I have only been a hobby demo so I am unsure as to how to answer her question. She asked if products from the new holiday catalog could be included as part of her starter kit. I have searched SU's website but could not come up with an answer and since they are closed today could not call. Does anyone know if this is possible.

Thanks for the help

Kathy Grane

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Grane, please change the email address to: kathygrane@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Demo-order-Holiday-products-tp23023.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h35@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Rachel Brumley
In reply to this post by Kathy Grane

Kathy

Yes, they can be included.  You can also include the weekly deals or even the clearance rack.

Good luck with your new recruit!

Rachel Brumley
Manager, Stampin’ Up! Independent Demonstrator
(479) 268-4380

From: "SUDSOL [Kathy Grane] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n23023h82@n5.nabble.com>
Date: Wednesday, August 19, 2015 at 4:16 PM
To: Free tutorial <rachelbrumley@cox.net>
Subject: SU!: New Demo - order Holiday products?

kathygrane@yahoo.com?subject=New Demo - order Holiday products?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathygrane@yahoo.com

Thanks for the help

Kathy Grane

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Grane, please change the email address to: kathygrane@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Demo-order-Holiday-products-tp23023.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h62@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Sara Levin
In reply to this post by Kathy Grane

Yes, they can include holiday product in their kit. You can find the info in this on the preorder page (easiest to find by clicking through from the Updates). 

Sara

On Wednesday, August 19, 2015, SUDSOL [Kathy Grane] via Business Talk <ml-node%2Bs1100894n23023h5@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;kathygrane@yahoo.com?subject%5Cx3dNew%2BDemo%2B-%2Border%2BHoliday%2Bproducts?&#39;);" target="_blank">Click here to reply directly to Kathy Grane privately at kathygrane@...
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;kathygrane@yahoo.com&#39;);" target="_blank">kathygrane@...

Thanks for the help

Kathy Grane

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Grane, please change the email address to: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;kathygrane@yahoo.com&#39;);" target="_blank">kathygrane@...
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h85@n5.nabble.com&#39;);" target="_blank">ml-node+s1100894n3h85@...
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

--
Sara Levin
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)
The Artful Inker (Google+)