New Demo Agreement

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

New Demo Agreement

grantj
Can anyone find it on the website? It's supposed to be in Printing Place. I've looked twice & don't see it.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: New Demo Agreement

Sara Levin
It's in the middle column listed as Starter Kit and Independent Demo Agreement
Sara
Sara Levin

Get the Stamping Sunday Tutorial Bundle FREE with $40 purchase or purchase it HERE

Get the Stampin' Glam Squad Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $50 purchase in my store
or purchase it HERE
@theartfulinker (Twitter)

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 3:32 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <[hidden email]> wrote:
[hidden email]
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: [hidden email]

Can anyone find it on the website? It's supposed to be in Printing Place. I've looked twice & don't see it.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: [hidden email]
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Demo-Agreement-tp55826.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: New Demo Agreement

Gwynne Wilschek
In reply to this post by grantj
On demo agreement how is 17C right, that a customer’s credit card chargeback is charged to the demonstrator.  If someone is unhappy with their order they can call their card and have it disputed, and the demonstrator has to pay for it.  This doesn’t seem right or legal.  SU takes the money ships the goods.  Explain how this is right
Gwynne

Sent: Tuesday, October 6, 2020 3:32 PM
Subject: SU!: New Demo Agreement

mailto:[hidden email]?subject=New Demo Agreement
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: [hidden email]

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: [hidden email]
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Demo-Agreement-tp55826.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.