classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

New Customers

Charlotte Lindmeier
Hello everyone,
A big thank you to all who shared this week.

Our question this week is:
Where are you finding new customers these days?  Anyone have any ideas?

New customers?  What are those?  J  These days, with craft fairs in my area cancelled, finding new customers is tough.  I am relying on social media (my blog, newsletter,DBWS) and referrals from my current customers.  I am interesting in seeing what others are doing.
We live in a new to us town and housing community.  After 5 months here, I’m now teaching a monthly class at the Community Center and my classes have been full every time.  (I’ve limited them to 10 because of Covid for now.)  I’m getting some outside classes from those people.  But….so far I’m not getting stamping product customers.  Hopefully I’m setting the hook to get them inspired to actually purchase product.
Particularly difficult since I live in an active adult community and we have been locked down since mid-March.  I have had a number of new clients as a result of my DBWS both for Paper Pumpkin and Stampin’ Up products. 
I am doing a lot of videos that I send out to my client base.  They have responded very well and have kept my sales up.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week