New Colors

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

New Colors

Jeanne Moss
I know some demos aren’t excited about the color re-vamp because it means buying new colors.  I am actually pretty excited about it.

Yes, I have to buy new colors, but so will my customers!  My customer base is mostly people who have been stamping for years, and they have all the inks and refills, and SO MANY stamps.  Sometimes they just don’t know what to buy at Stamp Club because they have so much already.

New colors will give them new options to purchase!

Jeanne
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: New Colors

Maria Pobre

Like you, I am excited about the color revamp! One of my downline and I were discussing we were about due for one and wondered if this would be the year. Will I miss the retiring colors? Some. Especially Island Indigo. However, I am excited to play with the new ones.

I’m also very glad that I did not stock up on cardstock during SAB this time like I did when we lost at least 50% of our long time basic colors to the first color renovation! ;)

Looking forward to
Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Apr 10, 2018, at 9:50 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41689h91@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=New Colors
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

I know some demos aren’t excited about the color re-vamp because it means buying new colors.  I am actually pretty excited about it.

Yes, I have to buy new colors, but so will my customers!  My customer base is mostly people who have been stamping for years, and they have all the inks and refills, and SO MANY stamps.  Sometimes they just don’t know what to buy at Stamp Club because they have so much already.

Jeanne

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Colors-tp41689.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Pat Zweber

The new color pads are different in shape than the current ones.  The  caddie for the pads is on the retired list.  I’ve checked the new catalog for a new caddie—not one.  How do you keep them organized after  you’ve bitten the bullet and bought all of the new ones?’
Pat

On Apr 11, 2018, at 4:16 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41725h68@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20New%20Colors
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Like you, I am excited about the color revamp! One of my downline and I were discussing we were about due for one and wondered if this would be the year. Will I miss the retiring colors? Some. Especially Island Indigo. However, I am excited to play with the new ones.

I’m also very glad that I did not stock up on cardstock during SAB this time like I did when we lost at least 50% of our long time basic colors to the first color renovation! ;)

Looking forward to
Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Apr 10, 2018, at 9:50 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41689h91@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Jeanne

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Colors-tp41689.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Colors-tp41689p41725.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h86@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

In the information on the new pads, it says they are working on new storage.  But the fact that they will stack nicely will help, too.

You can find all the info on the demo website under Happening Now, Current Promotions, Color Revamp.  :)

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 11, 2018, at 9:47 AM, SUDSOL [Pat Zweber] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41728h9@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

pzweber@vcn.com?subject=Re: SU!: New Colors
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pzweber@vcn.com

The new color pads are different in shape than the current ones.  The  caddie for the pads is on the retired list.  I’ve checked the new catalog for a new caddie—not one.  How do you keep them organized after  you’ve bitten the bullet and bought all of the new ones?’
Pat

On Apr 11, 2018, at 4:16 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41725h68@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Looking forward to
Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

Jeanne

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Colors-tp41689p41725.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pat Zweber, please change the email address to: pzweber@vcn.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Colors-tp41689p41728.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Chris Talbot

I LOVE the new stamp pads and colors. At OnStage we got to stamp with them and the impressions are incredible.   I will miss soft sky, but I am anxious to try Balmy Blue, hopefully it will be just as nice.   I love the Mossy Meadow is replacing always artichoke.   I was getting a little tired of the colors, so it was time for a change.   It will be great, keep the faith!

Chris Talbot

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 7:50 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41729h98@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+New+Colors

In the information on the new pads, it says they are working on new storage.  But the fact that they will stack nicely will help, too.

You can find all the info on the demo website under Happening Now, Current Promotions, Color Revamp.  :)

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 11, 2018, at 9:47 AM, SUDSOL [Pat Zweber] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n41728h9@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

pzweber@...?subject=Re: SU!: New Colors
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pzweber@vcn.com

The new color pads are different in shape than the current ones.  The  caddie for the pads is on the retired list.  I’ve checked the new catalog for a new caddie—not one.  How do you keep them organized after  you’ve bitten the bullet and bought all of the new ones?’
Pat

Looking forward to
Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

I know some demos aren’t excited about the color re-vamp because it means buying new colors.  I am actually pretty excited about it.

Yes, I have to buy new colors, but so will my customers!  My customer base is mostly people who have been stamping for years, and they have all the inks and refills, and SO MANY stamps.  Sometimes they just don’t know what to buy at Stamp Club because they have so much already.

Jeanne

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pat Zweber, please change the email address to: pzweber@vcn.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Colors-tp41689p41728.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h34@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Colors-tp41689p41729.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h92@n7.nabble.com