New Catalog

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
17 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

New Catalog

Charlotte Lindmeier
I thought we'd have our catalogs by now. Didn't they send them out to everyone at the same time instead of sending them in the first order?
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: New Catalog

lkiers

I just got mine yesterday in Canada. I’m sure yours will be there any day. Lena Kiers

Sent from my iPad

On May 9, 2020, at 9:17 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53252h30@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=New Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

I thought we'd have our catalogs by now. Didn't they send them out to everyone at the same time instead of sending them in the first order?
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-tp53252.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Rathmell
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

Mine arrived Thursday in Ohio

Sent from my iPhone

On May 9, 2020, at 9:17 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53252h24@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-tp53252.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h5@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Hauptl

Still do not have my catalog here in SD!

Linda Haupt 
Stampin'Up demonstrator 
Black Hills Paper Divas
Cell: 605. 787 2134

On May 9, 2020, at 7:36 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Rathmell] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53254h24@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

bdrathmell@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: New Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bdrathmell@aol.com

Mine arrived Thursday in Ohio

Sent from my iPhone

On May 9, 2020, at 9:17 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53252h24@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Rathmell, please change the email address to: bdrathmell@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-tp53252p53254.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h43@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

Not here in AZ. Bulk is s l o w e r then molasses!
But, I do have the ones I ordered with my flex points!!!
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On May 9, 2020, at 6:17 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53252h88@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: New Catalog

Rose Wilkos

Got mine yesterday – SC.

From: ml+s1100894n53256h40@.nabble <ml+s1100894n53256h40@.nabble>
Sent: Saturday, May 9, 2020 10:25 PM
To: Rose Wilkos <rose@>
Subject: Re: SU!: New Catalog

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20New%20Catalog

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Not here in AZ. Bulk is s l o w e r then molasses!

But, I do have the ones I ordered with my flex points!!!

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On May 9, 2020, at 6:17 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53252h88@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-tp53252p53256.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h97@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Chris Occhipinti

Nothing in western WA...

Sent from Xfinity Connect Application

-----Original Message-----

To: cho1888@
Sent: 2020-05-09 6:17:09 PM
Subject: SU!: New Catalog

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h81@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

No, they were sent bulk. Must say, I’m not a fan.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

On May 9, 2020, at 8:17 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53252h11@.nabble> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Kay Capps

I haven't received my Bulk Copy yet but have received my order of catalogs I placed on the 5th.

I wish they would have continued to send "our" copy with our first order like before-

Did they say why they changed this?

Kay Capps

On 2020-05-10 07:25, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

No, they were sent bulk. Must say, I'm not a fan.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

On May 9, 2020, at 8:17 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53252h11@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@?subject=New Catalog

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-tp53252p53260.html

Kay Capps
Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Schreiber

April 22 was the mailing date according to DS. Many haven’t received them yet. Some have. Most likely a local P.O. issue....my local mail (typically a 2-3 day delivery) is taking a week or more. Frustrating 

Sent from my iPhone

On May 9, 2020, at 9:17 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53252h87@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h68@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Priscilla Williams

Received mine yesterday in southwest Wisconsin.

Sent from Samsung tablet.

-------- Original message --------
From: "SUDSOL [Beth Schreiber] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n53262h31@.nabble>
Date: 5/10/20 9:05 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: SUDSOL Group <MRSPJW@>

teach57123@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: New Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: teach57123@

April 22 was the mailing date according to DS. Many haven’t received them yet. Some have. Most likely a local P.O. issue....my local mail (typically a 2-3 day delivery) is taking a week or more. Frustrating 

Sent from my iPhone

On May 9, 2020, at 9:17 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53252h87@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beth Schreiber, please change the email address to: teach57123@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-tp53252p53262.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h2@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Catherine Harwood
In reply to this post by Kay Capps

So many demonstrators do not do a preorder right away — and many “hobby” demonstrators would not get their catalog before June 3 if they waited to send them until the middle of May. I did get mine by mail in Florida last week — earlier than I would have, as preorders with regular shipping will not get here until next week.

I am glad that all my downline — even the discount shoppers — will be assured of getting a catalog before it goes live as they will be more likely to order if they have the physical catalog. So this is a change I am okay with. I can adjust.

Catherine Harwood
charwood@earthlink.net

On May 10, 2020, at 9:31 AM, SUDSOL [Kay Capps] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53261h92@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

petking@vcn.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20New%20Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: petking@vcn.com

I haven't received my Bulk Copy yet but have received my order of catalogs I placed on the 5th.

I wish they would have continued to send "our" copy with our first order like before-

Kay Capps

revjanstamps@comcast.net
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a href="x-msg://13/#NOP" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-tp53252p53260.html

Kay Capps

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kay Capps, please change the email address to: petking@vcn.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-tp53252p53261.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h94@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Penny Nelson

Got mine yesterday!  Katy, TX

On Sun, May 10, 2020, 10:15 AM SUDSOL [Catherine Harwood] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53264h41@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
charwood@earthlink.net?subject=Re:+SU!:+New+Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: charwood@earthlink.net

So many demonstrators do not do a preorder right away — and many “hobby” demonstrators would not get their catalog before June 3 if they waited to send them until the middle of May. I did get mine by mail in Florida last week — earlier than I would have, as preorders with regular shipping will not get here until next week.

I am glad that all my downline — even the discount shoppers — will be assured of getting a catalog before it goes live as they will be more likely to order if they have the physical catalog. So this is a change I am okay with. I can adjust.

Catherine Harwood
charwood@earthlink.net

On May 10, 2020, at 9:31 AM, SUDSOL [Kay Capps] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53261h92@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

petking@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20New%20Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: petking@vcn.com

Kay Capps

revjanstamps@comcast.net

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a href="x-msg://13/#NOP" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">click here.

Kay Capps

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kay Capps, please change the email address to: petking@vcn.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-tp53252p53261.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml%2Bs1100894n3h94@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Catherine Harwood, please change the email address to: charwood@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-tp53252p53264.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h50@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Sutton

Still waiting for mine in Kingston Ontario

On May 10, 2020, at 11:29 AM, SUDSOL [Penny Nelson] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53265h68@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

pennynelsn@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20New%20Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pennynelsn@gmail.com

Got mine yesterday! Katy, TX

On Sun, May 10, 2020, 10:15 AM SUDSOL [Catherine Harwood] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53264h41@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: charwood@earthlink.net

Catherine Harwood

On May 10, 2020, at 9:31 AM, SUDSOL [Kay Capps] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53261h92@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Kay Capps

revjanstamps@comcast.net

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a href="<a href="x-msg://13/#NOP" class="">x-msg://13/#NOP" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">click here.

Kay Capps

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Catherine Harwood, please change the email address to: charwood@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-tp53252p53264.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h50@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Penny Nelson, please change the email address to: pennynelsn@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-tp53252p53265.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com

Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
A good day always includes stamping!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Dori Saltow

Received mine in Fort Worth, TX

On 5/10/2020 1:09 PM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Business Talk wrote:
sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: New Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com

Still waiting for mine in Kingston Ontario

On May 10, 2020, at 11:29 AM, SUDSOL [Penny Nelson] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53265h68@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

pennynelsn@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20New%20Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pennynelsn@gmail.com

Got mine yesterday! Katy, TX

Catherine Harwood

Kay Capps

revjanstamps@comcast.net

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

On May 9, 2020, at 8:17 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk ml+s1100894n53252h11@.nabble wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a href="<a href="x-msg://13/#NOP" class="">x-msg://13/#NOP" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">click here.

Kay Capps

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Penny Nelson, please change the email address to: pennynelsn@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-tp53252p53265.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com

Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
A good day always includes stamping!!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-tp53252p53267.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com

Virus-free. www.avast.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Pamela Parker
In reply to this post by Priscilla Williams

Received mine Saturday in Wisconsin - checked with a customer in Louisiana, she did not receive hers yet.   🤷‍♀️

Pam 

On May 10, 2020, at 9:44 AM, SUDSOL [Priscilla Williams] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53263h40@.nabble> wrote:

MRSPJW@MWT.NET?subject=Re: SU!: New Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: MRSPJW@

Received mine yesterday in southwest Wisconsin.

Sent from Samsung tablet.

-------- Original message --------
From: "SUDSOL [Beth Schreiber] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n53262h31@.nabble>
Date: 5/10/20 9:05 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: SUDSOL Group <MRSPJW@>

teach57123@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: New Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: teach57123@

Sent from my iPhone

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beth Schreiber, please change the email address to: teach57123@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-tp53252p53262.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h2@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Priscilla Williams, please change the email address to: MRSPJW@MWT.NET
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-tp53252p53263.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h80@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Catherine Harwood

I would be okay with the change if they sent those going outside the continental U.S. (Hawaii, Guam, Saipan, etc. by Priority Mail. Bulk mail to us goes by boat. Praying we get ours before it goes live.

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On May 11, 2020, at 1:15 AM, SUDSOL [Catherine Harwood] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53264h16@.nabble> wrote:

charwood@earthlink.net?subject=Re: SU!: New Catalog
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: charwood@

Catherine Harwood
charwood@earthlink.net

On May 10, 2020, at 9:31 AM, SUDSOL [Kay Capps] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53261h92@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

petking@vcn.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20New%20Catalog

Kay Capps

revjanstamps@comcast.net

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

Kay Capps

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h94@n7.nabble.com

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@.nabble