New Catalog Open House/Party?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

New Catalog Open House/Party?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Our question this week is:
Are you having an Open House/Catalog party?  If you are, please share the details with us.  Are you doing demonstrations, are you setting out the new items with samples made with the new items, are you having a stamping party with the new items?
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: New Catalog Open House/Party?

donnab07

My “party” will be my Christmas In September class.  I will be using products from the Holiday catalog, plus have a display of new products from the catalog.  I will be following up in October with fall-themed cards using those types of products from the Holiday catalog.

Donna

From: ml+s1100894n44181h53@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n44181h53@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, September 5, 2018 11:35 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: New Catalog Open House/Party?

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=New%20Catalog%20Open%20House/Party?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Are you having an Open House/Catalog party?  If you are, please share the details with us.  Are you doing demonstrations, are you setting out the new items with samples made with the new items, are you having a stamping party with the new items?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-Open-House-Party-tp44181.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: New Catalog Open House/Party?

Deborah Smart
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

Due to certain circumstances, I’m not having  a holiday catty party this year. I’ve mailed them out to customers
Usually, I have loads of sample projects on display, including any new tools & dsp. I have 2 make & takes prepared, and we  usually play 1 quick game (scavenger hunt, or word scramble), and of course the snacks & beverages.
~Deborah

Sent: Wednesday, September 5, 2018 11:35 AM
Subject: SU!: New Catalog Open House/Party?

mailto:clindmeier@?subject=New Catalog Open House/Party?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Are you having an Open House/Catalog party?  If you are, please share the details with us.  Are you doing demonstrations, are you setting out the new items with samples made with the new items, are you having a stamping party with the new items?
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-Open-House-Party-tp44181.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h66@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: New Catalog Open House/Party?

Cindy Wilson
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier
Charlotte Lindmeier wrote

I am having a party September 15 and we are making Christmas wreaths with the new DSP.  I told everyone to choose which papers they like best (I made 3 samples which I will give away as door prizes!!) So far the 2 most requested papers are the Farmhouse and Under the Mistletoe.  I will also be showcasing the new product and displaying samples!!  I love this time of year!!  Really gets the creative juices flowing!!

Cindy Wilson