classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

New Catalog Favorites

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
 What is the one item in the new catalog that you like best?  What are you going make with it?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: New Catalog Favorites

Antinonem

There are so many.
The one I'm using the most is Good Morning Magnolia but
the two I love the most are: Wildly Happy and New Wonders.
Micki Antinone

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49421h53@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <mickiant@>
Sent: Wed, Aug 14, 2019 8:22 am
Subject: SU!: New Catalog Favorites

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=New Catalog Favorites
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

What is the one item in the new catalog that you like best?  What are you going make with it?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-Favorites-tp49421.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h95@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

That's not fair! There are so many!

Probably going to be First Frost. Haven't ordered it yet because of other things in the works (Halloween), but I like that it works for all winter, not just Christmas.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On August 14, 2019 at 10:24 AM "SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n49421h50@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-Favorites-tp49421.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Cathy Hansen

Feels Like Frost Specialty DSP is my favorite item in the Holiday Catalog.  I plan to use it with the Shimmery Crystal Effects and Ice Stampin’ Glitter to make some gorgeous winter seasonal greeting cards.

Cathy Hansen

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 14, 2019, at 9:22 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49421h54@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h96@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Angie Brailsford

I love all the new accessories...and will be using them on several projects. Make great add-ons to increase sales and can easily be used with annual catalog items!

Always looking forward to a stampin' good time!

Angie Brailsford 
Please "like" The Rubber Stampede on Facebook
Check out the Event page on Facebook :)
n2ink.stampinup.net  <-- event calendar/webstore

n2ink2@gmail.com
Let me be your CARDiologist     

On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 10:22 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n49421h67@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=New+Catalog+Favorites
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

What is the one item in the new catalog that you like best?  What are you going make with it?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com
Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@gmail.com Let me be your CARDiologist ♥
Reply | Threaded
|

Linda Pastva-Callahan

I LOVE the Feels Like Frost paper and am considering doing a Stamp A Stack. planning my Christmas card workshop with several sets but especially like the Still Scenes snow globe.

Linda Pastva-Callahan

Leechburg, PA

demo in western PA since 2007

On August 14, 2019 at 11:24 AM "SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n49421h87@.nabble> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h29@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson

I love the Pretty Peacock Specialty Designer Paper. I’m making Christmas cards with this and the Gleaming Ornament Punch Pack. 

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 16, 2019, at 5:58 AM, SUDSOL [Linda Pastva-Callahan] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49447h35@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

happyloyzo21@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: New Catalog Favorites
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: happyloyzo21@comcast.net

I LOVE the Feels Like Frost paper and am considering doing a Stamp A Stack. planning my Christmas card workshop with several sets but especially like the Still Scenes snow globe.

Linda Pastva-Callahan

Leechburg, PA

demo in western PA since 2007

On August 14, 2019 at 11:24 AM "SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n49421h87@.nabble> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h29@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Linda Pastva-Callahan, please change the email address to: happyloyzo21@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-Favorites-tp49421p49447.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com