New Catalog Changes

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

New Catalog Changes

Angie Brailsford
Has anyone made a list of what makes this new catalog different from previous catalogs...for example ~ all of the bundles highlighted at the front, suite item numbers, etc? If there's not a list, please comment with your favorite things about the new catalog.

Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time!

Angie Brailsford
Please "like" The Rubber Stampede on Facebook
n2ink.stampinup.net  <-- event calendar/webstore
n2ink2@gmail.com
Let me be your CARDiologist  ♥  
Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@gmail.com Let me be your CARDiologist ♥
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: New Catalog Changes

Jeanne Moss

I haven’t made a list, but that is our topic for chat next Wednesday!  We will be discussing the new catalog.  I think Joyce called it “Walking and Chatting Our Way Through the New Catty”.  Hope some of you can join us!!

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 6, 2019, at 9:42 AM, SUDSOL [Angie Brailsford] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n48422h23@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

n2ink2@gmail.com?subject=New Catalog Changes
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: n2ink2@gmail.com

Has anyone made a list of what makes this new catalog different from previous catalogs...for example ~ all of the bundles highlighted at the front, suite item numbers, etc? If there's not a list, please comment with your favorite things about the new catalog.

Angie Brailsford
n2ink2@gmail.com
Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@gmail.com Let me be your CARDiologist ♥

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Angie Brailsford, please change the email address to: n2ink2@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-Changes-tp48422.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h94@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Angie Brailsford

Great topic...but my hostess clubs kick off this evening. I was hoping to share some things with them this evening. Sadly Wednesday evening chats don't work for my schedule :(

Angie Brailsford 
n2ink.stampinup.net  <-- event calendar/webstore
n2ink2@gmail.com
Let me be your CARDiologist    

On Thu, Jun 6, 2019 at 9:14 AM SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n48425h91@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+New+Catalog+Changes
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

I haven’t made a list, but that is our topic for chat next Wednesday!  We will be discussing the new catalog.  I think Joyce called it “Walking and Chatting Our Way Through the New Catty”.  Hope some of you can join us!!

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 6, 2019, at 9:42 AM, SUDSOL [Angie Brailsford] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n48422h23@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

n2ink2@...?subject=New Catalog Changes
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: n2ink2@gmail.com

Angie Brailsford
n2ink2@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Angie Brailsford, please change the email address to: n2ink2@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-Changes-tp48422.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h94@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-Changes-tp48422p48425.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h69@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

Ah, ok.  Sorry I don’t have a list for you.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@gmail.com
270-307-1230

On Jun 6, 2019, at 10:48 AM, SUDSOL [Angie Brailsford] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n48426h47@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

n2ink2@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: New Catalog Changes

Great topic...but my hostess clubs kick off this evening. I was hoping to share some things with them this evening. Sadly Wednesday evening chats don't work for my schedule :(

Angie Brailsford
n2ink.stampinup.net <-- event calendar/webstore
n2ink2@gmail.com

On Thu, Jun 6, 2019 at 9:14 AM SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n48425h91@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

I haven’t made a list, but that is our topic for chat next Wednesday! We will be discussing the new catalog. I think Joyce called it “Walking and Chatting Our Way Through the New Catty”. Hope some of you can join us!!

On Jun 6, 2019, at 9:42 AM, SUDSOL [Angie Brailsford] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n48422h23@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Angie Brailsford
n2ink2@gmail.com
Let me be your CARDiologist ♥

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h94@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-Changes-tp48422p48425.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h69@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-Changes-tp48422p48426.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h94@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Angie Brailsford

No problem...perhaps we can get the list/chat started here :)

Angie Brailsford 
n2ink.stampinup.net  <-- event calendar/webstore
n2ink2@gmail.com

On Thu, Jun 6, 2019 at 10:26 AM SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n48431h77@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Ah, ok.  Sorry I don’t have a list for you.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@gmail.com
270-307-1230

On Jun 6, 2019, at 10:48 AM, SUDSOL [Angie Brailsford] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n48426h47@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

n2ink2@...?subject=Re: SU!: New Catalog Changes

Angie Brailsford
n2ink2@gmail.com

I haven’t made a list, but that is our topic for chat next Wednesday! We will be discussing the new catalog. I think Joyce called it “Walking and Chatting Our Way Through the New Catty”. Hope some of you can join us!!

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

Angie Brailsford
n2ink2@gmail.com
Let me be your CARDiologist ♥

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-Changes-tp48422p48426.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-Changes-tp48422p48431.html
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Jeanne Moss

Thanks for the plug.  Seems as if Wednesday nights are bad for a lot due to church events.  The only time else I could do it would be on a Wednesday night or possibly a Tuesday evening.  I know that Mondays are bad for Penny.  Joyce

On June 6, 2019 at 10:14 AM "SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via What's new at SU!" <ml+s1100894n48425h89@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: New Catalog Changes
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

I haven’t made a list, but that is our topic for chat next Wednesday!  We will be discussing the new catalog.  I think Joyce called it “Walking and Chatting Our Way Through the New Catty”.  Hope some of you can join us!!

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 6, 2019, at 9:42 AM, SUDSOL [Angie Brailsford] via What's new at SU! < ml+s1100894n48422h23@.nabble > wrote:

n2ink2@?subject=New Catalog Changes
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: n2ink2@

Angie Brailsford
n2ink2@
Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@ Let me be your CARDiologist ♥

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Angie Brailsford, please change the email address to: n2ink2@
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h94@.nabble

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h67@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat