New Catalog Business

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

New Catalog Business

Charlotte Lindmeier
Sorry I'm late in posting this.  It's been a crazy week for me. Our question this week is:

What are you going to try to sell first in the new catalog?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: New Catalog Business

grantj

Me! If I can't sell me as a competent demonstrator who wants the best for my customers, I'll not sell very much of anything. That said, I want to use the piggies and Sailing Home at first.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On May 24, 2019 at 1:08 PM "SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n48271h0@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=New Catalog Business
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Sorry I'm late in posting this.  It's been a crazy week for me. Our question this week is:

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-Business-tp48271.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

davism

I’m making a purse with the magnolia lane dsp and 4 cards to put inside. SU! sells itself. All I have to do is show them cards or projects and they buy everything I demonstrate. Yippee. 

On Fri, May 24, 2019 at 2:18 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n48272h12@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re:+SU!:+New+Catalog+Business
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Me! If I can't sell me as a competent demonstrator who wants the best for my customers, I'll not sell very much of anything. That said, I want to use the piggies and Sailing Home at first.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On May 24, 2019 at 1:08 PM "SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n48271h0@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@...?subject=New Catalog Business
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Sorry I'm late in posting this.  It's been a crazy week for me. Our question this week is:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-Business-tp48271.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-Business-tp48271p48272.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Mary Davis, senior supervisor
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes
2011 featured sewer at Convention
mdavis74@rochester.rr.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson

I’m going to feature The Bird Ballad suite. Since my new catalog party is the week before Father’s Day, we will be making a Father’s Day Card with the Sail Away Suite.

Sent from my iPad

On May 24, 2019, at 11:59 AM, SUDSOL [davism] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48273h41@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

marycovertdavis73@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: New Catalog Business
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: marycovertdavis73@gmail.com

I’m making a purse with the magnolia lane dsp and 4 cards to put inside. SU! sells itself. All I have to do is show them cards or projects and they buy everything I demonstrate. Yippee.

On Fri, May 24, 2019 at 2:18 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n48272h12@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re:+SU!:+New+Catalog+Business
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

clindmeier@...?subject=New Catalog Business

Sorry I'm late in posting this. It's been a crazy week for me. Our question this week is:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-Business-tp48271p48272.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@n7.nabble.com
Mary Davis, senior supervisor
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes
2011 featured sewer at Convention
mdavis74@rochester.rr.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to davism, please change the email address to: marycovertdavis73@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/New-Catalog-Business-tp48271p48273.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Judie Snoots
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

The ladies in our stamping club are primarily interested in the Magnolia Lane Suite.  I will be showcasing it for our June club meeting.  

Happy Memorial Day, Judie Snoots 󾓦

On Fri, May 24, 2019 at 2:08 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n48271h27@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=New+Catalog+Business
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Sorry I'm late in posting this.  It's been a crazy week for me. Our question this week is:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h19@n7.nabble.com