Faux illusion*
Faux Letterpress*
Faux mother of Pearl*
Faux Postage*
Frost*
Frosted Filters
Frosted Windows
Gel cards

If the technique has an* it has directions in SUDSOL and just really needs a sample with up to date supplies
Please let me know if you are interested in doing one or more to earn free SUDSOL time.
Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Needed Techniques for A-Z

Libby Dyson

I'll do the  Frosted Windows technique

On Thu, 14 May 2020 at 10:50, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53348h65@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Needed+Techniques+for+A-Z
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

Here is the undated list of needed techniques for A-Z

Needed Techniques for A_Z list
Destressed foil
Envelope paper*
Etched glass blocks or embossed glass*
Fading*
Faux Alligator Skin*
Faux Bleach*
Faux Fabric
Faux illusion*
Faux Letterpress*
Faux mother of Pearl*
Faux Postage*
Frost*
Frosted Filters
Frosted Windows
Gel cards

If the technique has an* it has directions in SUDSOL and just really needs a sample with up to date supplies
Please let me know if you are interested in doing one or more to earn free SUDSOL time.
Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Needed-Techniques-for-A-Z-tp53348.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

--
Reply | Threaded
|

Libby Dyson
In reply to this post by joyce pacer

I'll also do  Faux Fabric

On Thu, 14 May 2020 at 10:50, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53348h65@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Needed+Techniques+for+A-Z
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

Destressed foil
Envelope paper*
Fading*
Faux Alligator Skin*
Faux Bleach*
Faux Fabric
Faux illusion*
Faux Letterpress*
Faux mother of Pearl*
Faux Postage*
Frost*
Frosted Filters
Frosted Windows
Gel cards

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Needed-Techniques-for-A-Z-tp53348.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com

--
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

Great, nobody has spoken for that one.  When it is finished, send it to Jeanne Walsh  createwithjeanne@
On May 16, 2020 at 8:45 PM "SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n53388h42@.nabble> wrote:

libby.dyson5@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Needed Techniques for A-Z
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@

I'll also do Faux Fabric

On Thu, 14 May 2020 at 10:50, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n53348h65@.nabble > wrote:
joycepacer@?subject=Needed+Techniques+for+A-Z
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Destressed foil
Envelope paper*
Fading*
Faux Alligator Skin*
Faux Bleach*
Faux Fabric
Faux illusion*
Faux Letterpress*
Faux mother of Pearl*
Faux Postage*
Frost*
Frosted Filters
Frosted Windows
Gel cards

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@.nabble

--

Libby Dyson

Want to own your own business, contact me.J

Order online 24/7

Independent Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator

Blog

Libby Stampz on Facebook

Pinterest

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Needed-Techniques-for-A-Z-tp53348p53388.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Libby Dyson

Thanks, that is open and it is now yours.  Have a good day.  Joyce
On May 16, 2020 at 8:35 PM "SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n53387h11@.nabble> wrote:

libby.dyson5@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Needed Techniques for A-Z
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@

I'll do the Frosted Windows technique

On Thu, 14 May 2020 at 10:50, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n53348h65@.nabble > wrote:
joycepacer@?subject=Needed+Techniques+for+A-Z
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Destressed foil
Envelope paper*
Fading*
Faux Alligator Skin*
Faux Bleach*
Faux Fabric
Faux illusion*
Faux Letterpress*
Faux mother of Pearl*
Faux Postage*
Frost*
Frosted Filters
Frosted Windows
Gel cards

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@.nabble

--

Libby Dyson

Want to own your own business, contact me.J

Order online 24/7

Independent Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator

Blog

Libby Stampz on Facebook

Pinterest

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Needed-Techniques-for-A-Z-tp53348p53387.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat