Needed Techniques for A-Z

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
13 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Needed Techniques for A-Z

joyce pacer
Jeanne has all of the techniques caught up for the D-G that has been sent to her.  There are still some that have been promised still out.  We have decided to hold off on the next list until July.
Here are the techniques that still need someone to do them.
Needed Techniques for A_Z list
Destressed foil
Embedded images
Embossed Ribbon
Envelope paper*
Etched glass blocks or embossed glass*
Fading*
Faux Alligator Skin*
Faux Bleach*
Faux Fabric
Faux illusion*
Faux Letterpress*
Faux mother of Pearl*
Faux Postage*
Foil Background*
Frost*
Frosted Filters
Frosted Windows
Gel cards
Glad Press and Seal*

Please, if you have signed up for one of these and I have missed taking it off the list, let me know

EVERY TECHNIQUE YOU DO FROM OUR LIST AND YOU COMPLETE, YOU RECEIVE ONE WEEK OF FREE MEMBERSHIP!  WHAT A GREAT WAY TO EARN FREE TIME.

If the technique has an* it has directions in SUDSOL and just really needs a sample with up to date supplies.

Respond to this email or email me at stampwithjoycepacer@gmail to sign for a technique.  When the technique, picture and tutorial, is finished, send that to Jeanne   createwithjeanne@gmail.com
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Needed Techniques for A-Z

Dori Saltow
joyce pacer wrote
Jeanne has all of the techniques caught up for the D-G that has been sent to her.  There are still some that have been promised still out.  We have decided to hold off on the next list until July.
Destressed foil
Embedded images
Embossed Ribbon
Envelope paper*
Fading*
Faux Alligator Skin*
Faux Bleach*
Faux Fabric
Faux illusion*
Faux Letterpress*
Faux mother of Pearl*
Faux Postage*
Foil Background*
Frost*
Frosted Filters
Frosted Windows
Gel cards
Glad Press and Seal*

Please, if you have signed up for one of these and I have missed taking it off the list, let me know

EVERY TECHNIQUE YOU DO FROM OUR LIST AND YOU COMPLETE, YOU RECEIVE ONE WEEK OF FREE MEMBERSHIP!  WHAT A GREAT WAY TO EARN FREE TIME.

If the technique has an* it has directions in SUDSOL and just really needs a sample with up to date supplies.

Respond to this email or email me at stampwithjoycepacer@gmail to sign for a technique.  When the technique, picture and tutorial, is finished, send that to Jeanne   createwithjeanne@gmail.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Needed Techniques for A-Z

Dori Saltow
In reply to this post by joyce pacer
joyce pacer wrote
Destressed foil
Embedded images
Embossed Ribbon
Envelope paper*
Fading*
Faux Alligator Skin*
Faux Bleach*
Faux Fabric
Faux illusion*
Faux Letterpress*
Faux mother of Pearl*
Faux Postage*
Foil Background*
Frost*
Frosted Filters
Frosted Windows
Gel cards
Glad Press and Seal*

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Needed Techniques for A-Z

Kay Capps

Joyce- I will do the Embossed Ribbon and Embedded Images-techniques--

Thank you Kay Capps

On 2020-05-01 18:26, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk wrote:

Destressed foil
Embedded images
Embossed Ribbon
Envelope paper*
Fading*
Faux Alligator Skin*
Faux Bleach*
Faux Fabric
Faux illusion*
Faux Letterpress*
Faux mother of Pearl*
Faux Postage*
Foil Background*
Frost*
Frosted Filters
Frosted Windows
Gel cards
Glad Press and Seal*

Respond to this email or email me at stampwithjoycepacer@gmail to sign for a technique.  When the technique, picture and tutorial, is finished, send that to Jeanne   createwithjeanne@

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/Needed-Techniques-for-A-Z-tp53051.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h5@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Kay Capps
Reply | Threaded
|

Kay Capps

A BIG Thank you to Joyce, Jeanne and everyone involved in submitting the Techniques!

These are great and SO many techniques I have never even heard of!

What a great resource these will become!

Kay Capps

Destressed foil
Embedded images
Embossed Ribbon
Envelope paper*
Fading*
Faux Alligator Skin*
Faux Bleach*
Faux Fabric
Faux illusion*
Faux Letterpress*
Faux mother of Pearl*
Faux Postage*
Foil Background*
Frost*
Frosted Filters
Frosted Windows
Gel cards
Glad Press and Seal*

Respond to this email or email me at stampwithjoycepacer@gmail to sign for a technique.  When the technique, picture and tutorial, is finished, send that to Jeanne   createwithjeanne@

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:

Kay Capps
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Kay Capps

Thank you Kay.  The embossed ribbon is fun the hardest part is finding the starch.  Who irons anymore.

Joyce
On May 1, 2020 at 9:07 PM "SUDSOL [Kay Capps] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n53054h88@.nabble> wrote:

Joyce- I will do the Embossed Ribbon and Embedded Images-techniques--

Thank you Kay Capps

Destressed foil
Embedded images
Embossed Ribbon
Envelope paper*
Fading*
Faux Alligator Skin*
Faux Bleach*
Faux Fabric
Faux illusion*
Faux Letterpress*
Faux mother of Pearl*
Faux Postage*
Foil Background*
Frost*
Frosted Filters
Frosted Windows
Gel cards
Glad Press and Seal*

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: joycepacer@

Kay Capps

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: petking@vcn.com
http://forum.sudsol.org/Needed-Techniques-for-A-Z-tp53051p53054.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Libby Dyson

I'll do Glad press & Seal
I'll see what else I can do shortly

On Sat, 2 May 2020 at 10:26, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53051h58@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Jeanne has all of the techniques caught up for the D-G that has been sent to her.  There are still some that have been promised still out.  We have decided to hold off on the next list until July.
Destressed foil
Embedded images
Embossed Ribbon
Envelope paper*
Fading*
Faux Alligator Skin*
Faux Bleach*
Faux Fabric
Faux illusion*
Faux Letterpress*
Faux mother of Pearl*
Faux Postage*
Foil Background*
Frost*
Frosted Filters
Frosted Windows
Gel cards
Glad Press and Seal*

EVERY TECHNIQUE YOU DO FROM OUR LIST AND YOU COMPLETE, YOU RECEIVE ONE WEEK OF FREE MEMBERSHIP!  WHAT A GREAT WAY TO EARN FREE TIME.

Respond to this email or email me at stampwithjoycepacer@gmail to sign for a technique.  When the technique, picture and tutorial, is finished, send that to Jeanne   createwithjeanne@gmail.com
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com

--
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

Thanks, Joyce
On May 1, 2020 at 10:30 PM "SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n53059h43@.nabble> wrote:

I'll do Glad press & Seal
I'll see what else I can do shortly

On Sat, 2 May 2020 at 10:26, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n53051h58@.nabble > wrote:
Jeanne has all of the techniques caught up for the D-G that has been sent to her. There are still some that have been promised still out. We have decided to hold off on the next list until July.
Destressed foil
Embedded images
Embossed Ribbon
Envelope paper*
Fading*
Faux Alligator Skin*
Faux Bleach*
Faux Fabric
Faux illusion*
Faux Letterpress*
Faux mother of Pearl*
Faux Postage*
Foil Background*
Frost*
Frosted Filters
Frosted Windows
Gel cards
Glad Press and Seal*

EVERY TECHNIQUE YOU DO FROM OUR LIST AND YOU COMPLETE, YOU RECEIVE ONE WEEK OF FREE MEMBERSHIP! WHAT A GREAT WAY TO EARN FREE TIME.

Respond to this email or email me at stampwithjoycepacer@gmail to sign for a technique. When the technique, picture and tutorial, is finished, send that to Jeanne createwithjeanne@
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: joycepacer@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@.nabble

--

Libby Dyson

Want to own your own business, contact me.J

Order online 24/7

Independent Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator

Blog

Libby Stampz on Facebook

Pinterest

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@gmail.com
http://forum.sudsol.org/Needed-Techniques-for-A-Z-tp53051p53059.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

Ladies, I know there’s one flake out there:  ME!   I plan to finish my two by the end of this week.  You’d think with social isolation etc I’d have nothing but time but that’s definitely not been the case these past few weeks..

~Blythe

On May 1, 2020, at 6:26 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53051h48@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Destressed foil
Embedded images
Embossed Ribbon
Envelope paper*
Fading*
Faux Alligator Skin*
Faux Bleach*
Faux Fabric
Faux illusion*
Faux Letterpress*
Faux mother of Pearl*
Faux Postage*
Foil Background*
Frost*
Frosted Filters
Frosted Windows
Gel cards
Glad Press and Seal*

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Kim Innis

I'm in the same boat as Blythe.  My other job has required me to work from home, so most of the day, my time is not my own.  I will get my 2 to you as soon as I can.

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Tue, May 5, 2020, 12:49 PM SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53165h93@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
blythek@mac.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Needed+Techniques+for+A-Z
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Ladies, I know there’s one flake out there:  ME!   I plan to finish my two by the end of this week.  You’d think with social isolation etc I’d have nothing but time but that’s definitely not been the case these past few weeks..

~Blythe

On May 1, 2020, at 6:26 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53051h48@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Jeanne has all of the techniques caught up for the D-G that has been sent to her.  There are still some that have been promised still out.  We have decided to hold off on the next list until July.
Destressed foil
Embedded images
Embossed Ribbon
Envelope paper*
Fading*
Faux Alligator Skin*
Faux Bleach*
Faux Fabric
Faux illusion*
Faux Letterpress*
Faux mother of Pearl*
Faux Postage*
Foil Background*
Frost*
Frosted Filters
Frosted Windows
Gel cards
Glad Press and Seal*

EVERY TECHNIQUE YOU DO FROM OUR LIST AND YOU COMPLETE, YOU RECEIVE ONE WEEK OF FREE MEMBERSHIP!  WHAT A GREAT WAY TO EARN FREE TIME.

Respond to this email or email me at stampwithjoycepacer@gmail to sign for a technique.  When the technique, picture and tutorial, is finished, send that to Jeanne   createwithjeanne@gmail.com
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml%2Bs1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Needed-Techniques-for-A-Z-tp53051p53165.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Cathy Hansen

Ok so the first two “current” technique samples I recently submitted are already obsolete because the stamp sets are retiring with the current catalog.  So to keep that from happening again, I’m waiting for the sets I ordered early this morning to arrive, and will then submit my two outstanding articles.

Cathy Hansen 😮

Sent from my iPad

On May 5, 2020, at 11:00 AM, SUDSOL [Kim Innis] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53166h49@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kkinnis12@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Needed Techniques for A-Z
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kkinnis12@gmail.com

I'm in the same boat as Blythe. My other job has required me to work from home, so most of the day, my time is not my own. I will get my 2 to you as soon as I can.

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Tue, May 5, 2020, 12:49 PM SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53165h93@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Ladies, I know there’s one flake out there: ME! I plan to finish my two by the end of this week. You’d think with social isolation etc I’d have nothing but time but that’s definitely not been the case these past few weeks..

~Blythe

On May 1, 2020, at 6:26 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53051h48@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Jeanne has all of the techniques caught up for the D-G that has been sent to her. There are still some that have been promised still out. We have decided to hold off on the next list until July.
Destressed foil
Embedded images
Embossed Ribbon
Envelope paper*
Fading*
Faux Alligator Skin*
Faux Bleach*
Faux Fabric
Faux illusion*
Faux Letterpress*
Faux mother of Pearl*
Faux Postage*
Foil Background*
Frost*
Frosted Filters
Frosted Windows
Gel cards
Glad Press and Seal*

EVERY TECHNIQUE YOU DO FROM OUR LIST AND YOU COMPLETE, YOU RECEIVE ONE WEEK OF FREE MEMBERSHIP! WHAT A GREAT WAY TO EARN FREE TIME.

Respond to this email or email me at stampwithjoycepacer@gmail to sign for a technique. When the technique, picture and tutorial, is finished, send that to Jeanne createwithjeanne@gmail.com
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Needed-Techniques-for-A-Z-tp53051p53165.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kim Innis, please change the email address to: kkinnis12@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Needed-Techniques-for-A-Z-tp53051p53166.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h96@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

Yes, mine are now outdated, too.  But, at least not as outdated as before!

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
270-307-1230
www.bluegrassstamper.com

On May 5, 2020, at 1:19 PM, SUDSOL [Cathy Hansen] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53167h18@.nabble> wrote:

cihansen04@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Needed Techniques for A-Z
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cihansen04@

Ok so the first two “current” technique samples I recently submitted are already obsolete because the stamp sets are retiring with the current catalog.  So to keep that from happening again, I’m waiting for the sets I ordered early this morning to arrive, and will then submit my two outstanding articles.

Cathy Hansen 😮

Sent from my iPad

On May 5, 2020, at 11:00 AM, SUDSOL [Kim Innis] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53166h49@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kkinnis12@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Needed Techniques for A-Z
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kkinnis12@gmail.com

I'm in the same boat as Blythe. My other job has required me to work from home, so most of the day, my time is not my own. I will get my 2 to you as soon as I can.

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

Ladies, I know there’s one flake out there: ME! I plan to finish my two by the end of this week. You’d think with social isolation etc I’d have nothing but time but that’s definitely not been the case these past few weeks..

~Blythe

Destressed foil
Embedded images
Embossed Ribbon
Envelope paper*
Fading*
Faux Alligator Skin*
Faux Bleach*
Faux Fabric
Faux illusion*
Faux Letterpress*
Faux mother of Pearl*
Faux Postage*
Foil Background*
Frost*
Frosted Filters
Frosted Windows
Gel cards
Glad Press and Seal*

Respond to this email or email me at stampwithjoycepacer@gmail to sign for a technique. When the technique, picture and tutorial, is finished, send that to Jeanne createwithjeanne@gmail.com
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kim Innis, please change the email address to: kkinnis12@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Needed-Techniques-for-A-Z-tp53051p53166.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h96@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cathy Hansen, please change the email address to: cihansen04@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Needed-Techniques-for-A-Z-tp53051p53167.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

The techniques already added that the set has been retired will be fine.  Any new ones being added, try to use sets that will be in the new catalog.

Joyce
On May 5, 2020 at 1:47 PM "SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n53168h22@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: Needed Techniques for A-Z
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Yes, mine are now outdated, too.  But, at least not as outdated as before!

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
270-307-1230
www.bluegrassstamper.com

On May 5, 2020, at 1:19 PM, SUDSOL [Cathy Hansen] via Business Talk <ml+ s1100894n53167h18@.nabble > wrote:

cihansen04@?subject=Re: SU!: Needed Techniques for A-Z
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cihansen04@

Cathy Hansen 😮

Sent from my iPad

On May 5, 2020, at 11:00 AM, SUDSOL [Kim Innis] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n53166h49@.nabble > wrote:

kkinnis12@?subject=Re: SU!: Needed Techniques for A-Z
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kkinnis12@

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Tue, May 5, 2020, 12:49 PM SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n53165h93@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

~Blythe

On May 1, 2020, at 6:26 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n53051h48@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

Destressed foil
Embedded images
Embossed Ribbon
Envelope paper*
Fading*
Faux Alligator Skin*
Faux Bleach*
Faux Fabric
Faux illusion*
Faux Letterpress*
Faux mother of Pearl*
Faux Postage*
Foil Background*
Frost*
Frosted Filters
Frosted Windows
Gel cards
Glad Press and Seal*

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kim Innis, please change the email address to: kkinnis12@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h96@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cathy Hansen, please change the email address to: cihansen04@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Needed-Techniques-for-A-Z-tp53051p53167.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+ s1100894n3h34@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Needed-Techniques-for-A-Z-tp53051p53168.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat