classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
24 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Need thoughts and opinions and some help from you all

Blythe Klipple

Hi Fellow Sudsolers,

I’m having a problem with myself!  I was really really unhappy when the tried and true Lovely as a Tree stamp set left the annual catalog.  I vowed not to purchase the Rooted in Nature stamp set in my silent protest.  Actually, I honestly don’t care for it at all and it’s definitely no substitute for Lovely as a Tree — in my most humble opinion. 

Here’s my problem.  I found, in my stash of supplies, the Nature’s Roots Framelits Dies.  Unopened.  I’ve come across it several time in recent months.  I’d have to look back through past orders to see if I actually ordered it or determine if it came to me by mistake……….my fat typing fingers on an order or an error in picking at SU!  I have no order number that I know of to send it back as an exchange and yet I can’t justify ordering aa $42 stamp set that I most likely won’t ever use.

How can you help?  Either unscramble my stubborn brain or offer me good reasons for purchasing the coordinating stamp set or tell get over it and use the pair or just do what I’ve been doing and sideline the framelit. AAAAArrrrgggghhhhh!

I’m trying to establish my new stamping place in our new home in Boise Idaho.  It's smaller and one Framelit won’t boot me out the door but I’m trying to be very selective and attentive to what I’m actually going to store and use.

This is NOT a bash of the newer stamp set.  It’s just a ……….”if anyone will understand my dilemma it will be fellow Sudsol stampers and I’m going to ask……..”

Back now to emptying the last 7 (smaller) boxes, piece by piece — with justification of future use.  I have stuff from YEARS ago that I can justify and stuff from NOW that I can’t.  Tell me you understand!  :)  And thank you very much!

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Boise ID

blythek@mac.com (Sudsol) blythe@StampingWithBlythe.com (my biz)
Blog:  http://www.StampingWithBlythe.com
SU! Web:  http://www.BlytheStamps.stampinup.net

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Need thoughts and opinions and some help from you all

grantj

I will send a picture of all the old Christmas sets I don’t want to get rid if, but have no room for in my craft room....

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 25, 2020, at 11:38 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51399h68@.nabble> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Need thoughts and opinions and some help from you all
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

Hi Fellow Sudsolers,

I’m having a problem with myself!  I was really really unhappy when the tried and true Lovely as a Tree stamp set left the annual catalog.  I vowed not to purchase the Rooted in Nature stamp set in my silent protest.  Actually, I honestly don’t care for it at all and it’s definitely no substitute for Lovely as a Tree — in my most humble opinion. 

Here’s my problem.  I found, in my stash of supplies, the Nature’s Roots Framelits Dies.  Unopened.  I’ve come across it several time in recent months.  I’d have to look back through past orders to see if I actually ordered it or determine if it came to me by mistake……….my fat typing fingers on an order or an error in picking at SU!  I have no order number that I know of to send it back as an exchange and yet I can’t justify ordering aa $42 stamp set that I most likely won’t ever use.

How can you help?  Either unscramble my stubborn brain or offer me good reasons for purchasing the coordinating stamp set or tell get over it and use the pair or just do what I’ve been doing and sideline the framelit. AAAAArrrrgggghhhhh!

I’m trying to establish my new stamping place in our new home in Boise Idaho.  It's smaller and one Framelit won’t boot me out the door but I’m trying to be very selective and attentive to what I’m actually going to store and use.

This is NOT a bash of the newer stamp set.  It’s just a ……….”if anyone will understand my dilemma it will be fellow Sudsol stampers and I’m going to ask……..”

Back now to emptying the last 7 (smaller) boxes, piece by piece — with justification of future use.  I have stuff from YEARS ago that I can justify and stuff from NOW that I can’t.  Tell me you understand!  :)  And thank you very much!

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Boise ID

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Need-thoughts-and-opinions-and-some-help-from-you-all-tp51399.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Schreiber
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

Definitely understand, Blythe. Why not use the dies on DSP or use some of the pigments to color them in? Maybe some paper piecing or stamping using more textured stamps for leaves and bark?

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 25, 2020, at 12:38 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51399h44@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

Hi Fellow Sudsolers,

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Boise ID

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Need-thoughts-and-opinions-and-some-help-from-you-all-tp51399.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h68@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Robin Messenheimer

I received the stamp set as a gift. I love the two larger leaves as well as the “Thinking of You” sentiment. But nothing else in the set does a thing for me. If I didn’t have the set I wouldn’t miss it. Plus I’ve downsized, too. So I totally understand, Blythe. Maybe you got the dies in a prize patrol? I’d offer to take it off your hands, but it’s so easy to fussy cut those leaves. Good luck with it.

Robin Messenheimer
PO Box 5234, Hilo, HI 96720
808-854-6145

On Jan 25, 2020, at 7:38 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51399h38@.nabble> wrote:

Hi Fellow Sudsolers,

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Boise ID

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Libby Dyson
In reply to this post by Beth Schreiber

I hear you :) How about offering the dies as a prize for ordering in a particular month? I'm not fussed about the set but have used it for some scrapbook pages

On Sun, 26 Jan 2020 at 05:14, SUDSOL [Beth Schreiber] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n51401h8@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
teach57123@yahoo.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Need+thoughts+and+opinions+and+some+help+from+you+all
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: teach57123@yahoo.com

Definitely understand, Blythe. Why not use the dies on DSP or use some of the pigments to color them in? Maybe some paper piecing or stamping using more textured stamps for leaves and bark?

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 25, 2020, at 12:38 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51399h44@.nabble> wrote:

blythek@...?subject=Need thoughts and opinions and some help from you all

Hi Fellow Sudsolers,

I’m having a problem with myself!  I was really really unhappy when the tried and true Lovely as a Tree stamp set left the annual catalog.  I vowed not to purchase the Rooted in Nature stamp set in my silent protest.  Actually, I honestly don’t care for it at all and it’s definitely no substitute for Lovely as a Tree — in my most humble opinion. 

Here’s my problem.  I found, in my stash of supplies, the Nature’s Roots Framelits Dies.  Unopened.  I’ve come across it several time in recent months.  I’d have to look back through past orders to see if I actually ordered it or determine if it came to me by mistake……….my fat typing fingers on an order or an error in picking at SU!  I have no order number that I know of to send it back as an exchange and yet I can’t justify ordering aa $42 stamp set that I most likely won’t ever use.

How can you help?  Either unscramble my stubborn brain or offer me good reasons for purchasing the coordinating stamp set or tell get over it and use the pair or just do what I’ve been doing and sideline the framelit. AAAAArrrrgggghhhhh!

I’m trying to establish my new stamping place in our new home in Boise Idaho.  It's smaller and one Framelit won’t boot me out the door but I’m trying to be very selective and attentive to what I’m actually going to store and use.

This is NOT a bash of the newer stamp set.  It’s just a ……….”if anyone will understand my dilemma it will be fellow Sudsol stampers and I’m going to ask……..”

Back now to emptying the last 7 (smaller) boxes, piece by piece — with justification of future use.  I have stuff from YEARS ago that I can justify and stuff from NOW that I can’t.  Tell me you understand!  :)  And thank you very much!

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Boise ID

blythek@mac.com (Sudsol) blythe@ (my biz)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beth Schreiber, please change the email address to: teach57123@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Need-thoughts-and-opinions-and-some-help-from-you-all-tp51399p51401.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com

--
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Need thoughts and opinions and some help from you all

Lois Folla

Well, I’m sure you searched for ideas and that has not changed your mind on the bundle, to make you want to keep it.

If you can’t see you ordered it and got it by accident, they would take it back, because it’s over a $, where they want a product back. That would fix things right away, if you didn’t pay for it and it’s not yours, that is.

If you did order it, and paid for it (ouch)…. You can use it for a class and let your customers know it’s a beautiful bundle ……… but you will be raffling it off after class…. Or who ever buys it will receive free shipping & tax LOL  

After 20+ years having Lovely As A Tree retire wasn’t a hard one for me, but I have had a few I’ve felt like you. And yes, I too have ‘gone on stamp set strike’ and not purchased some sets… LOL

The stamping things we do…. But as for the bundle you are talking about, I do love it…. After saving over 90 sample ideas, I’ll be keeping it when it retires. The dies are really nice and I don’t fussy cut like they do! That is for sure.

With our move, I too needed to decide what I really wanted and what I could let go.

Good luck to you in your new stamping place!

Stamping Friends,

Lois Folla

From: ml+s1100894n51399h85@.nabble <ml+s1100894n51399h85@.nabble>
Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2020 12:40 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>
Subject: SU!: Need thoughts and opinions and some help from you all

blythek@mac.com?subject=Need%20thoughts%20and%20opinions%20and%20some%20help%20from%20you%20all

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Hi Fellow Sudsolers,

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Boise ID

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Need thoughts and opinions and some help from you all

Lois Folla

PS I have 107 ideas, I can always email you a zip file. You can delete it if you don’t see anything you like? Just send my your email and I can do that… if you like 😊

From: ml+s1100894n51404h40@.nabble <ml+s1100894n51404h40@.nabble>
Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2020 5:54 PM
Subject: Re: SU!: Need thoughts and opinions and some help from you all

lois@stampinpress.com?subject=RE:%20Need%20thoughts%20and%20opinions%20and%20some%20help%20from%20you%20all

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@stampinpress.com

Well, I’m sure you searched for ideas and that has not changed your mind on the bundle, to make you want to keep it.

If you can’t see you ordered it and got it by accident, they would take it back, because it’s over a $, where they want a product back. That would fix things right away, if you didn’t pay for it and it’s not yours, that is.

If you did order it, and paid for it (ouch)…. You can use it for a class and let your customers know it’s a beautiful bundle ……… but you will be raffling it off after class…. Or who ever buys it will receive free shipping & tax LOL

After 20+ years having Lovely As A Tree retire wasn’t a hard one for me, but I have had a few I’ve felt like you. And yes, I too have ‘gone on stamp set strike’ and not purchased some sets… LOL

The stamping things we do…. But as for the bundle you are talking about, I do love it…. After saving over 90 sample ideas, I’ll be keeping it when it retires. The dies are really nice and I don’t fussy cut like they do! That is for sure.

With our move, I too needed to decide what I really wanted and what I could let go.

Stamping Friends,

Lois Folla

blythek@mac.com?subject=Need%20thoughts%20and%20opinions%20and%20some%20help%20from%20you%20all

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Hi Fellow Sudsolers,

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Boise ID

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Need-thoughts-and-opinions-and-some-help-from-you-all-tp51399p51404.html

Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

Can you share it with me, too?

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

On Jan 25, 2020, at 4:59 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51405h54@.nabble> wrote:

lois@stampinpress.com?subject=RE: SU!: Need thoughts and opinions and some help from you all
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@

PS I have 107 ideas, I can always email you a zip file. You can delete it if you don’t see anything you like? Just send my your email and I can do that… if you like 😊

lois@stampinpress.com?subject=RE:%20Need%20thoughts%20and%20opinions%20and%20some%20help%20from%20you%20all

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@stampinpress.com

Stamping Friends,

Lois Folla

Hi Fellow Sudsolers,

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Boise ID

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Need-thoughts-and-opinions-and-some-help-from-you-all-tp51399p51404.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Need-thoughts-and-opinions-and-some-help-from-you-all-tp51399p51405.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Angie Brailsford

How about die cutting cardstock/DSP and running the images through the subtle (or another) embossing folder? BTW, it's okay not to love every product in the catalog :)

Always looking forward to a stampin' good time!

Angie Brailsford 
Please "like" The Rubber Stampede on Facebook
Check out the Event page on Facebook :)
n2ink.stampinup.net  <-- event calendar/webstore

n2ink2@gmail.com
Let me be your CARDiologist     

On Sat, Jan 25, 2020 at 11:38 AM SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n51399h85@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
blythek@mac.com?subject=Need+thoughts+and+opinions+and+some+help+from+you+all

Hi Fellow Sudsolers,

I’m having a problem with myself!  I was really really unhappy when the tried and true Lovely as a Tree stamp set left the annual catalog.  I vowed not to purchase the Rooted in Nature stamp set in my silent protest.  Actually, I honestly don’t care for it at all and it’s definitely no substitute for Lovely as a Tree — in my most humble opinion. 

Here’s my problem.  I found, in my stash of supplies, the Nature’s Roots Framelits Dies.  Unopened.  I’ve come across it several time in recent months.  I’d have to look back through past orders to see if I actually ordered it or determine if it came to me by mistake……….my fat typing fingers on an order or an error in picking at SU!  I have no order number that I know of to send it back as an exchange and yet I can’t justify ordering aa $42 stamp set that I most likely won’t ever use.

How can you help?  Either unscramble my stubborn brain or offer me good reasons for purchasing the coordinating stamp set or tell get over it and use the pair or just do what I’ve been doing and sideline the framelit. AAAAArrrrgggghhhhh!

I’m trying to establish my new stamping place in our new home in Boise Idaho.  It's smaller and one Framelit won’t boot me out the door but I’m trying to be very selective and attentive to what I’m actually going to store and use.

This is NOT a bash of the newer stamp set.  It’s just a ……….”if anyone will understand my dilemma it will be fellow Sudsol stampers and I’m going to ask……..”

Back now to emptying the last 7 (smaller) boxes, piece by piece — with justification of future use.  I have stuff from YEARS ago that I can justify and stuff from NOW that I can’t.  Tell me you understand!  :)  And thank you very much!

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Boise ID

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com
Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@gmail.com Let me be your CARDiologist ♥
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Need thoughts and opinions and some help from you all

Gwynne Wilschek
In reply to this post by grantj

I would also be interested in the 107 ideas
Gwynne

Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2020 6:49 PM

mailto:revjanstamps@?subject=Re: SU!: Need thoughts and opinions and some help from you all
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

On Jan 25, 2020, at 4:59 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51405h54@.nabble> wrote:

lois@stampinpress.com?subject=RE: SU!: Need thoughts and opinions and some help from you all
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@

Stamping Friends,

Lois Folla

Hi Fellow Sudsolers,

Back now to emptying the last 7 (smaller) boxes, piece by piece — with justification of future use.  I have stuff from YEARS ago that I can justify and stuff from NOW that I can’t.  Tell me you understand!  :)  And thank you very much!

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Boise ID

Blog:  http://www.StampingWithBlythe.com
SU! Web:  http://www.BlytheStamps.stampinup.net

To unsubscribe from Business Talk, <A href="wlmailhtml:{EB9ACE64-8F9D-40A9-90E0-1703B8AFD869}mid://00000310/" rel=nofollow target=_top link="external">click here.

To unsubscribe from Business Talk, <A href="wlmailhtml:{EB9ACE64-8F9D-40A9-90E0-1703B8AFD869}mid://00000310/" rel=nofollow target=_top link="external">click here.

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Need-thoughts-and-opinions-and-some-help-from-you-all-tp51399p51405.html
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <A href="wlmailhtml:{EB9ACE64-8F9D-40A9-90E0-1703B8AFD869}mid://00000310/" rel=nofollow target=_top link="external">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Need-thoughts-and-opinions-and-some-help-from-you-all-tp51399p51406.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h20@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

davism

I would be interested in a copy of it too. Thanks so much for your help Gwynne. Thanks so much. Mary

On Sat, Jan 25, 2020 at 10:50 PM SUDSOL [Gwynne Wilschek] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n51408h28@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
gwynne@stampsnpages.com?subject=Re:+Need+thoughts+and+opinions+and+some+help+from+you+all
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: gwynne@stampsnpages.com

Gwynne

mailto:revjanstamps@?subject=Re: SU!: Need thoughts and opinions and some help from you all
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

lois@...?subject=RE: SU!: Need thoughts and opinions and some help from you all

lois@...?subject=RE:%20Need%20thoughts%20and%20opinions%20and%20some%20help%20from%20you%20all

Stamping Friends,

Lois Folla

blythek@...?subject=Need%20thoughts%20and%20opinions%20and%20some%20help%20from%20you%20all

Hi Fellow Sudsolers,

Back now to emptying the last 7 (smaller) boxes, piece by piece — with justification of future use.  I have stuff from YEARS ago that I can justify and stuff from NOW that I can’t.  Tell me you understand!  :)  And thank you very much!

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Boise ID

Blog:  http://www.StampingWithBlythe.com
SU! Web:  http://www.BlytheStamps.stampinup.net

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <A href="wlmailhtml:{EB9ACE64-8F9D-40A9-90E0-1703B8AFD869}mid://00000310/" rel=nofollow target=_top link="external">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Need-thoughts-and-opinions-and-some-help-from-you-all-tp51399p51406.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Gwynne Wilschek, please change the email address to: gwynne@stampsnpages.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Need-thoughts-and-opinions-and-some-help-from-you-all-tp51399p51408.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@n7.nabble.com
Mary Davis, senior supervisor
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes
2011 featured sewer at Convention
mdavis74@rochester.rr.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

I have this stamp set and it’s never been used.  I would also appreciate ideas for it.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss

On Jan 26, 2020, at 2:26 AM, SUDSOL [davism] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51409h20@.nabble> wrote:

marycovertdavis73@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Need thoughts and opinions and some help from you all
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: marycovertdavis73@

I would be interested in a copy of it too. Thanks so much for your help Gwynne. Thanks so much. Mary

On Sat, Jan 25, 2020 at 10:50 PM SUDSOL [Gwynne Wilschek] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n51408h28@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
gwynne@stampsnpages.com?subject=Re:+Need+thoughts+and+opinions+and+some+help+from+you+all
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: gwynne@stampsnpages.com

Gwynne

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

lois@...?subject=RE:%20Need%20thoughts%20and%20opinions%20and%20some%20help%20from%20you%20all

Stamping Friends,

Lois Folla

blythek@...?subject=Need%20thoughts%20and%20opinions%20and%20some%20help%20from%20you%20all

Hi Fellow Sudsolers,

I’m having a problem with myself! I was really really unhappy when the tried and true Lovely as a Tree stamp set left the annual catalog. I vowed not to purchase the Rooted in Nature stamp set in my silent protest. Actually, I honestly don’t care for it at all and it’s definitely no substitute for Lovely as a Tree — in my most humble opinion.

Here’s my problem. I found, in my stash of supplies, the Nature’s Roots Framelits Dies. Unopened. I’ve come across it several time in recent months. I’d have to look back through past orders to see if I actually ordered it or determine if it came to me by mistake……….my fat typing fingers on an order or an error in picking at SU! I have no order number that I know of to send it back as an exchange and yet I can’t justify ordering aa $42 stamp set that I most likely won’t ever use.

How can you help? Either unscramble my stubborn brain or offer me good reasons for purchasing the coordinating stamp set or tell get over it and use the pair or just do what I’ve been doing and sideline the framelit. AAAAArrrrgggghhhhh!

I’m trying to establish my new stamping place in our new home in Boise Idaho. It's smaller and one Framelit won’t boot me out the door but I’m trying to be very selective and attentive to what I’m actually going to store and use.

This is NOT a bash of the newer stamp set. It’s just a ……….”if anyone will understand my dilemma it will be fellow Sudsol stampers and I’m going to ask……..”

Back now to emptying the last 7 (smaller) boxes, piece by piece — with justification of future use. I have stuff from YEARS ago that I can justify and stuff from NOW that I can’t. Tell me you understand! :) And thank you very much!

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Boise ID

Blog: http://www.StampingWithBlythe.com
SU! Web: http://www.BlytheStamps.stampinup.net

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Gwynne Wilschek, please change the email address to: gwynne@stampsnpages.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Need-thoughts-and-opinions-and-some-help-from-you-all-tp51399p51408.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@n7.nabble.com
mdavis74@.rr

If you want the reply to go ONLY to davism, please change the email address to: marycovertdavis73@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Need-thoughts-and-opinions-and-some-help-from-you-all-tp51399p51409.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Need thoughts and opinions and some help from you all

Elaine Lampropolos

I too have both the stamp set and dies and haven’t used them.  I would also appreciate ideas for this set.

Elaine Lampropolos

From: ml+s1100894n51410h95@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n51410h95@.nabble]
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2020 9:15 AM
To: SUDSOL Group

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Need%20thoughts%20and%20opinions%20and%20some%20help%20from%20you%20all

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

I have this stamp set and it’s never been used.  I would also appreciate ideas for it.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss

On Jan 26, 2020, at 2:26 AM, SUDSOL [davism] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51409h20@.nabble> wrote:

marycovertdavis73@?subject=Re: SU!: Need thoughts and opinions and some help from you all

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: marycovertdavis73@

On Sat, Jan 25, 2020 at 10:50 PM SUDSOL [Gwynne Wilschek] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n51408h28@.nabble> wrote:

gwynne@?subject=Re:+Need+thoughts+and+opinions+and+some+help+from+you+all

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: gwynne@

Gwynne

Sent from my iPad

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL

(217) 415-1860

revjanstamps@

Stamping Friends,

Lois Folla

Hi Fellow Sudsolers,

I’m having a problem with myself! I was really really unhappy when the tried and true Lovely as a Tree stamp set left the annual catalog. I vowed not to purchase the Rooted in Nature stamp set in my silent protest. Actually, I honestly don’t care for it at all and it’s definitely no substitute for Lovely as a Tree — in my most humble opinion.

Here’s my problem. I found, in my stash of supplies, the Nature’s Roots Framelits Dies. Unopened. I’ve come across it several time in recent months. I’d have to look back through past orders to see if I actually ordered it or determine if it came to me by mistake……….my fat typing fingers on an order or an error in picking at SU! I have no order number that I know of to send it back as an exchange and yet I can’t justify ordering aa $42 stamp set that I most likely won’t ever use.

How can you help? Either unscramble my stubborn brain or offer me good reasons for purchasing the coordinating stamp set or tell get over it and use the pair or just do what I’ve been doing and sideline the framelit. AAAAArrrrgggghhhhh!

I’m trying to establish my new stamping place in our new home in Boise Idaho. It's smaller and one Framelit won’t boot me out the door but I’m trying to be very selective and attentive to what I’m actually going to store and use.

This is NOT a bash of the newer stamp set. It’s just a ……….”if anyone will understand my dilemma it will be fellow Sudsol stampers and I’m going to ask……..”

Back now to emptying the last 7 (smaller) boxes, piece by piece — with justification of future use. I have stuff from YEARS ago that I can justify and stuff from NOW that I can’t. Tell me you understand! :) And thank you very much!

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Boise ID

blythek@ (Sudsol) blythe@ (my biz)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h9@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Gwynne Wilschek, please change the email address to: gwynne@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@.nabble

mdavis74@.rr

If you want the reply to go ONLY to davism, please change the email address to: marycovertdavis73@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Need-thoughts-and-opinions-and-some-help-from-you-all-tp51399p51409.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Need-thoughts-and-opinions-and-some-help-from-you-all-tp51399p51410.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h78@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple
In reply to this post by Angie Brailsford

Thanks for the giggle Angie re not having to like every stamp set.  I do qualify, thank goodness.  I’d be in real trouble if I liked even more than I already do!

~Blythe

On Jan 25, 2020, at 5:13 PM, SUDSOL [Angie Brailsford] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51407h84@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

n2ink2@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Need%20thoughts%20and%20opinions%20and%20some%20help%20from%20you%20all
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: n2ink2@gmail.com

How about die cutting cardstock/DSP and running the images through the subtle (or another) embossing folder? BTW, it's okay not to love every product in the catalog :)

Always looking forward to a stampin' good time!

Angie Brailsford 
Please "like" The Rubber Stampede on Facebook
Check out the Event page on Facebook :)
n2ink.stampinup.net <-- event calendar/webstore

n2ink2@gmail.com
Let me be your CARDiologist  

On Sat, Jan 25, 2020 at 11:38 AM SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n51399h85@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
blythek@mac.com?subject=Need+thoughts+and+opinions+and+some+help+from+you+all
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Hi Fellow Sudsolers,

I’m having a problem with myself! I was really really unhappy when the tried and true Lovely as a Tree stamp set left the annual catalog. I vowed not to purchase the Rooted in Nature stamp set in my silent protest. Actually, I honestly don’t care for it at all and it’s definitely no substitute for Lovely as a Tree — in my most humble opinion. 

Here’s my problem. I found, in my stash of supplies, the Nature’s Roots Framelits Dies. Unopened. I’ve come across it several time in recent months. I’d have to look back through past orders to see if I actually ordered it or determine if it came to me by mistake……….my fat typing fingers on an order or an error in picking at SU! I have no order number that I know of to send it back as an exchange and yet I can’t justify ordering aa $42 stamp set that I most likely won’t ever use.

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Boise ID

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Need-thoughts-and-opinions-and-some-help-from-you-all-tp51399.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@gmail.com Let me be your CARDiologist ♥ 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Angie Brailsford, please change the email address to: n2ink2@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Need-thoughts-and-opinions-and-some-help-from-you-all-tp51399p51407.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Rooted In Nature Zip FIle 1 of 2

Lois Folla
In reply to this post by Elaine Lampropolos

Rooted In Nature 01-50 LoisFolla.zip (14M) Download Attachment

Hi SUDSOL Peeps….

I’ve had many ask me for this… I’m going to try to send a zip file through here. If it doesn’t work… then I’ll send it separately.  I needed to created two zip files one for the first 50 ideas the second zip file for the balance.

Some cards I liked because of a technique the used, or because I have a current tree stamp set, I could use that same idea… Some I just loved… you can change the colors on it or case it 😊

Enjoy!

Lois Folla

From: ml+s1100894n51411h57@.nabble <ml+s1100894n51411h57@.nabble>
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2020 10:59 AM

stampinelaine@windstream.net?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Need%20thoughts%20and%20opinions%20and%20some%20help%20from%20you%20all

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampinelaine@windstream.net

I too have both the stamp set and dies and haven’t used them. I would also appreciate ideas for this set.

Elaine Lampropolos

From: ml+s1100894n51410h95@.nabble [ml+s1100894n51410h95@.nabble]

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Need%20thoughts%20and%20opinions%20and%20some%20help%20from%20you%20all

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss

marycovertdavis73@?subject=Re: SU!: Need thoughts and opinions and some help from you all

On Sat, Jan 25, 2020 at 10:50 PM SUDSOL [Gwynne Wilschek] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n51408h28@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: gwynne@

Gwynne

revjanstamps@?subject=Re: SU!: Need thoughts and opinions and some help from you all

Sent from my iPad

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL

(217) 415-1860

revjanstamps@

Stamping Friends,

Lois Folla

Hi Fellow Sudsolers,

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Boise ID

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Gwynne Wilschek, please change the email address to: gwynne@

mdavis74@.rr

If you want the reply to go ONLY to davism, please change the email address to: marycovertdavis73@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Need-thoughts-and-opinions-and-some-help-from-you-all-tp51399p51410.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Elaine Lampropolos, please change the email address to: stampinelaine@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Need-thoughts-and-opinions-and-some-help-from-you-all-tp51399p51411.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Rooted Nature Zip File 2 of 2

Lois Folla
In reply to this post by Elaine Lampropolos

Rooted in Nature Natures Roots 051- 92 LoisFolla.zip (17M) Download Attachment

Hope this works 😊

Enjoy!

Lois Folla

stampinelaine@windstream.net?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Need%20thoughts%20and%20opinions%20and%20some%20help%20from%20you%20all

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampinelaine@windstream.net

I too have both the stamp set and dies and haven’t used them. I would also appreciate ideas for this set.

Elaine Lampropolos

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss

Gwynne

revjanstamps@?subject=Re: SU!: Need thoughts and opinions and some help from you all

Sent from my iPad

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL

(217) 415-1860

revjanstamps@

Stamping Friends,

Lois Folla

Hi Fellow Sudsolers,

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Boise ID

mdavis74@.rr

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Elaine Lampropolos, please change the email address to: stampinelaine@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Need-thoughts-and-opinions-and-some-help-from-you-all-tp51399p51411.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Zip FIle 1 of 2

Lois Folla

Hi Jan,

I needed to create 2 zip files, so you will receive two emails. Enjoy!!!

Lois Folla

From: ml+s1100894n51406h2@.nabble <ml+s1100894n51406h2@.nabble>

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Need%20thoughts%20and%20opinions%20and%20some%20help%20from%20you%20all

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Sent from my iPad

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL

(217) 415-1860

revjanstamps@

Stamping Friends,

Lois Folla

Hi Fellow Sudsolers,

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Boise ID

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Reply | Threaded
|

Zip File 2 of 2

Lois Folla

Here’s the second file….

Enjoy!

Lois Folla

From: ml+s1100894n51406h2@.nabble <ml+s1100894n51406h2@.nabble>

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Need%20thoughts%20and%20opinions%20and%20some%20help%20from%20you%20all

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Sent from my iPad

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL

(217) 415-1860

revjanstamps@

Stamping Friends,

Lois Folla

Hi Fellow Sudsolers,

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Boise ID

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Rooted Nature Zip File 1 of 2 Correct

Lois Folla
In reply to this post by Lois Folla

Rooted In Nature 01-50 LoisFolla.zip (14M) Download Attachment

From: ml+s1100894n51464h0@.nabble <ml+s1100894n51464h0@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 11:13 AM
Subject: SU!: Rooted Nature Zip File 2 of 2

lois@stampinpress.com?subject=Rooted%20Nature%20Zip%20File%202%20of%202

Hope this works 😊

Enjoy!

Lois Folla

Elaine Lampropolos

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss

Gwynne

Sent from my iPad

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL

(217) 415-1860

revjanstamps@

Stamping Friends,

Lois Folla

Hi Fellow Sudsolers,

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Boise ID

mdavis74@.rr

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Need-thoughts-and-opinions-and-some-help-from-you-all-tp51399p51464.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Rooted Nature Zip File 2 of 2

Beth Schreiber
In reply to this post by Lois Folla

Can’t get files to even download. ☹️

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 29, 2020, at 11:11 AM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51464h59@.nabble> wrote:

lois@stampinpress.com?subject=Rooted Nature Zip File 2 of 2

Hope this works 😊

Enjoy!

Lois Folla

Elaine Lampropolos

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss

Gwynne

Sent from my iPad

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL

(217) 415-1860

revjanstamps@

Stamping Friends,

Lois Folla

Hi Fellow Sudsolers,

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Boise ID

mdavis74@.rr

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Need-thoughts-and-opinions-and-some-help-from-you-all-tp51399p51464.html