Need help with the Excel File

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Need help with the Excel File

Coleen Astalos

I'm starting work on the new Excel file for the 2016-17 catalog. 

I need a few people that have time in the next 2 days to key in item numbers and page numbers for existing products in the new catalog.  You do not need to have a new catalog yet, you can work from the PDF version that SU! has posted.

You must have Excel (or another spreadsheet program that can edit a .xls file)

What you will be doing is simply entering two fields- the page number and the item number for every Non-NEW product in the catalog.  It's fairly easy, but requires someone that can make sure they got the item numbers correct.  If you're good with the keypad on a computer and can probably do it fairly quickly.  I'll divide the catalog up into sections based on the number of responses I get.  I don't expect this task to take any one longer than 2 hours - likely less depending on the number of people we have.

If you can help, let me know ASAP.

Thanks,

Coleen

Coleen Astalos, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Alamosa, CO, coleen@sudsol.com
See my website at http://alamosa.stampinup.net
Are you a demonstrator? Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Need help with the Excel File

Libby Dyson

Happy to do some. Do you need AUS/NZ too?

On 20 April 2016 at 12:59, SUDSOL [Coleen Astalos] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml-node+s1100894n28426h83@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
coleen@sudsol.com?subject=Need+help+with+the+Excel+File
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: coleen@sudsol.com

I need a few people that have time in the next 2 days to key in item numbers and page numbers for existing products in the new catalog.  You do not need to have a new catalog yet, you can work from the PDF version that SU! has posted.

What you will be doing is simply entering two fields- the page number and the item number for every Non-NEW product in the catalog.  It's fairly easy, but requires someone that can make sure they got the item numbers correct.  If you're good with the keypad on a computer and can probably do it fairly quickly.  I'll divide the catalog up into sections based on the number of responses I get.  I don't expect this task to take any one longer than 2 hours - likely less depending on the number of people we have.

Thanks,

Coleen

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Coleen Astalos, please change the email address to: coleen@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Need-help-with-the-Excel-File-tp28426.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n2311h18@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.

--
Reply | Threaded
|

Jayne Hansen
In reply to this post by Coleen Astalos

Colleen,

I will be happy to lend a hand.

Jayne Hansen

On April 19, 2016 at 10:59 PM "SUDSOL [Coleen Astalos] via SUDSOL Info & Help" <ml-node+s1100894n28426h47@.nabble> wrote:

coleen@sudsol.com?subject=Need help with the Excel File
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: coleen@

Thanks,

Coleen

Alamosa, CO, coleen@

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Coleen Astalos, please change the email address to: coleen@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Need-help-with-the-Excel-File-tp28426.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node+s1100894n2311h82@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Jayne Hansen
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Baltimore, MD 21227
443-902-0208
Reply | Threaded
|

Brunie Quinones

I can help.

On Apr 19, 2016 10:59 PM, "SUDSOL [Coleen Astalos] via SUDSOL Info & Help" <ml-node%2Bs1100894n28426h19@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
coleen@sudsol.com?subject=Need+help+with+the+Excel+File
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: coleen@sudsol.com

Thanks,

Coleen

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n2311h54@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Need help with the Excel File

CarolAnn Williams

I would love to help. ..send me what you need me to work on :)

Sippin' and Stampin' Southern Style 
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator 
Www.carolannwilliams.stampinup.net 
-------- Original message --------
From: "SUDSOL [Coleen Astalos] via SUDSOL Info & Help" <ml-node+s1100894n28426h80@.nabble>
Date: 4/19/2016 10:59 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: SUDSOL Group <carolann@>
Subject: SU!: Need help with the Excel File

coleen@sudsol.com?subject=Need help with the Excel File
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: coleen@

Thanks,

Coleen

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node+s1100894n2311h15@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.
CarolAnn Williams
SUDSOL Newsletter Coordinator
Sippin' and Stampin' Southern Style
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
www.carolannwilliams.stampinup.net