Need help with name of a non-SU! tool

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Need help with name of a non-SU! tool

grantj

There is a tool, I believe made by Making Memories, that allows you to make and seal your own pouches for scrapbooking. Does anyone know the name of the tool, or the correct manufacturer? I need it for a school project. Thanks.

Jan Grant
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Need help with name of a non-SU! tool

Libby Dyson

It's called a Fuse Tool and you need a fair bit of practise to get it to work correctly

On 28 April 2017 at 00:07, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n35806h63@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Need+help+with+name+of+a+non-SU!+tool
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

There is a tool, I believe made by Making Memories, that allows you to make and seal your own pouches for scrapbooking. Does anyone know the name of the tool, or the correct manufacturer? I need it for a school project. Thanks.

Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
<a href="tel:(217)%20546-5769" value="+12175465769" target="_blank">(217) 546-5769

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Need-help-with-name-of-a-non-SU-tool-tp35806.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h51@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

--
Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Schreiber

I've got a fuse....don't have much trouble using it but have found there are some materials I'd like to use it on that it just won't fuse. Otherwise, I like it!

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 27, 2017, at 10:10 AM, SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n35808h23@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

libby.dyson5@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Need help with name of a non-SU! tool
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@gmail.com

It's called a Fuse Tool and you need a fair bit of practise to get it to work correctly

On 28 April 2017 at 00:07, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n35806h63@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Need+help+with+name+of+a+non-SU!+tool
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
<a href="tel:(217)%20546-5769" value="+12175465769" target="_blank">(217) 546-5769

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Need-help-with-name-of-a-non-SU-tool-tp35806.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h51@n7.nabble.com

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Need-help-with-name-of-a-non-SU-tool-tp35806p35808.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h49@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj
In reply to this post by Libby Dyson

Thanks!

Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769
On April 27, 2017 at 9:10 AM "SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Product Q&As" <ml+s1100894n35808h47@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@

On 28 April 2017 at 00:07, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n35806h63@.nabble> wrote:
revjanstamps@?subject=Need+help+with+name+of+a+non-SU!+tool
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Jan Grant
Springfield, IL

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h51@.nabble

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Need-help-with-name-of-a-non-SU-tool-tp35806p35808.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h73@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

Check out Fuse Tool on HSN and you tube.  

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 27, 2017, at 10:23 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n35812h18@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Need help with name of a non-SU! tool

Thanks!

Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769
On April 27, 2017 at 9:10 AM "SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Product Q&As" <ml+s1100894n35808h47@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@

On 28 April 2017 at 00:07, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n35806h63@.nabble> wrote:
revjanstamps@?subject=Need+help+with+name+of+a+non-SU!+tool
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Jan Grant
Springfield, IL

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h51@.nabble

--

Libby Dyson

Want to own your own business, contact me.J

Order online 24/7

Independent Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator

Blog

Libby Stampz on Facebook

Pinterest

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h73@.nabble

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Need-help-with-name-of-a-non-SU-tool-tp35806p35812.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h20@n7.nabble.com