Need help in a big way!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Need help in a big way!

joyce pacer
I sent this email out Friday and have only had one person to respond.  Come on and give us a hand.  It is for everyone to use.  TEchniques A-Z would make a great series of classes for you.  Help was great at first and now I am struggling to get people to help.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
I posted the list of techniques we need of letters O - R but 0nly had one sign up  from Sue for Reverse Mirror Image.  Please, we need help.  These techniques will be in our files for everyone to use.
I posted right before the storms hit across the country.  Please select to do at least one technique.  The taken techniques have a name by them.  Most directions can be found on this list, other than the ones with a  sc and the directions are on Splitcoaststampers.

Techniques O-R

O
Ombre
One sheet wonder
Overlay Heat Embossing

P
Packing Tape
Paper Piercing
Paper Stitching
Patchwork Frames
Patina
Pencil blending   sc
Polished Stone
Press & Seal
Punching
Palette Blending   (SC)
Paper Mosaic  (SC)
Pencil Blending   (SC)

Q

Quilting  (SC)    Robin
Q-Rips       Connie

R
Ready to Roll
Reflection
Retiform
Reverse Mirror Image
Reverse spot lighting
Rolling Marbles          Jeanne Moss
Rubber band stamping Barbara Stitt
Reverse Spotlighting  (SC)
Rubber Cement Resist

All techniques are on SUDSOL other than the ones maked SC for SplitCoast Stampers.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Need help in a big way!

Peri Beal

Hi Joyce,
Please put me down for Retiform. Will be fun to try something new! 

Peri 

Peri Beal 

On Sun, Feb 21, 2021, 4:33 PM SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n57589h84@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Need+help+in+a+big+way!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

I sent this email out Friday and have only had one person to respond.  Come on and give us a hand.  It is for everyone to use.  TEchniques A-Z would make a great series of classes for you.  Help was great at first and now I am struggling to get people to help.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
I posted the list of techniques we need of letters O - R but 0nly had one sign up  from Sue for Reverse Mirror Image.  Please, we need help.  These techniques will be in our files for everyone to use.
I posted right before the storms hit across the country.  Please select to do at least one technique.  The taken techniques have a name by them.  Most directions can be found on this list, other than the ones with a  sc and the directions are on Splitcoaststampers.

Techniques O-R

O
Ombre
One sheet wonder
Overlay Heat Embossing

P
Packing Tape
Paper Piercing
Paper Stitching
Patchwork Frames
Patina
Pencil blending   sc
Polished Stone
Press & Seal
Punching
Palette Blending   (SC)
Paper Mosaic  (SC)
Pencil Blending   (SC)

Q

Quilting  (SC)    Robin
Q-Rips       Connie

R
Ready to Roll
Reflection
Retiform
Reverse Mirror Image
Reverse spot lighting
Rolling Marbles          Jeanne Moss
Reverse Spotlighting  (SC)
Rubber Cement Resist

All techniques are on SUDSOL other than the ones maked SC for SplitCoast Stampers.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Need-help-in-a-big-way-tp57589.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h18@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Sutton

Hi Joyce,
I will try the One Sheet Wonder.  SUDSOL gives so much to me this is the least I can do.

Nancy Sutton

On Feb 22, 2021, at 7:33 AM, SUDSOL [Peri Beal] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n57598h91@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

madhousedog@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Need%20help%20in%20a%20big%20way!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: madhousedog@gmail.com

Hi Joyce,
Please put me down for Retiform. Will be fun to try something new!

Peri

Peri Beal

On Sun, Feb 21, 2021, 4:33 PM SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n57589h84@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

I sent this email out Friday and have only had one person to respond. Come on and give us a hand. It is for everyone to use. TEchniques A-Z would make a great series of classes for you. Help was great at first and now I am struggling to get people to help.
I posted the list of techniques we need of letters O - R but 0nly had one sign up from Sue for Reverse Mirror Image. Please, we need help. These techniques will be in our files for everyone to use.
I posted right before the storms hit across the country. Please select to do at least one technique. The taken techniques have a name by them. Most directions can be found on this list, other than the ones with a sc and the directions are on Splitcoaststampers.

Techniques O-R

O
Ombre
One sheet wonder
Overlay Heat Embossing

P
Packing Tape
Paper Piercing
Paper Stitching
Patchwork Frames
Patina
Pencil blending sc
Polished Stone
Press & Seal
Punching
Palette Blending (SC)
Paper Mosaic (SC)
Pencil Blending (SC)

Q

Quilting (SC) Robin
Q-Rips Connie

R
Ready to Roll
Reflection
Retiform
Reverse Mirror Image
Reverse spot lighting
Rolling Marbles Jeanne Moss
Reverse Spotlighting (SC)
Rubber Cement Resist

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Need-help-in-a-big-way-tp57589.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h18@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Peri Beal, please change the email address to: madhousedog@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Need-help-in-a-big-way-tp57589p57598.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
A good day always includes stamping!!
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

Here is the other one.  Thanks for doing two.  I am not getting many sign ups.  Joyce
On 02/22/2021 7:40 AM SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n57599h83@.nabble> wrote:

sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Need help in a big way!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@

Hi Joyce,
I will try the One Sheet Wonder.  SUDSOL gives so much to me this is the least I can do.

Nancy Sutton

On Feb 22, 2021, at 7:33 AM, SUDSOL [Peri Beal] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n57598h91@.nabble> wrote:
madhousedog@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Need%20help%20in%20a%20big%20way!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: madhousedog@

Hi Joyce,

Peri

Peri Beal

On Sun, Feb 21, 2021, 4:33 PM SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n57589h84@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

I sent this email out Friday and have only had one person to respond. Come on and give us a hand. It is for everyone to use. TEchniques A-Z would make a great series of classes for you. Help was great at first and now I am struggling to get people to help.
I posted the list of techniques we need of letters O - R but 0nly had one sign up from Sue for Reverse Mirror Image. Please, we need help. These techniques will be in our files for everyone to use.
I posted right before the storms hit across the country. Please select to do at least one technique. The taken techniques have a name by them. Most directions can be found on this list, other than the ones with a sc and the directions are on Splitcoaststampers.

Techniques O-R

O
Ombre
One sheet wonder
Overlay Heat Embossing

P
Packing Tape
Paper Piercing
Paper Stitching
Patchwork Frames
Patina
Pencil blending sc
Polished Stone
Press & Seal
Punching
Palette Blending (SC)
Paper Mosaic (SC)
Pencil Blending (SC)

Q

Quilting (SC) Robin
Q-Rips Connie

R
Ready to Roll
Reflection
Retiform
Reverse Mirror Image
Reverse spot lighting
Rubber Cement Resist

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Peri Beal, please change the email address to: madhousedog@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Need-help-in-a-big-way-tp57589p57598.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h46@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
A good day always includes stamping!!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Need-help-in-a-big-way-tp57589p57599.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Peri Beal

Did your email fail.  Oh. you signed for the retiform.  Thanks so much.
On 02/22/2021 7:33 AM SUDSOL [Peri Beal] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n57598h52@.nabble> wrote:

madhousedog@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Need help in a big way!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: madhousedog@

Hi Joyce,

Peri

Peri Beal

On Sun, Feb 21, 2021, 4:33 PM SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n57589h84@.nabble> wrote:
joycepacer@?subject=Need+help+in+a+big+way!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Techniques O-R

O
Ombre
One sheet wonder
Overlay Heat Embossing

P
Packing Tape
Paper Piercing
Paper Stitching
Patchwork Frames
Patina
Pencil blending sc
Polished Stone
Press & Seal
Punching
Palette Blending (SC)
Paper Mosaic (SC)
Pencil Blending (SC)

Q

Quilting (SC) Robin
Q-Rips Connie

R
Ready to Roll
Reflection
Retiform
Reverse Mirror Image
Reverse spot lighting
Rubber Cement Resist

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h18@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Peri Beal, please change the email address to: madhousedog@gmail.com
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat