classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Need a few more helpers...

SUDSOL Leadership Board
Administrator
You've probably noticed the hints we've been giving about new cool features coming to SUDSOL soon.  

If you've got free time on your hands (especially in the next week) and would like to earn some free SUDSOL membership time...

We need help moving items from our existing site to our new site. Mainly just requires copy & paste skills (and the ability to follow written directions).  

Let me know.
Thanks,
Coleen

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Need a few more helpers...

Janet Smith

I can give you a couple of hours in the next couple of days... When do you need the help?
Janet

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Tuesday, October 27, 2015, 8:51 AM, SUDSOL [SUDSOL Leadership Board] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml-node+s1100894n24662h39@.nabble> wrote:

<a rel="nofollow" ymailto="mailto:slb@sudsol.org?subject=Need a few more helpers..." target="_blank" href="javascript:return">Click here to reply directly to SUDSOL Leadership Board privately at slb@...
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: slb@

You've probably noticed the hints we've been giving about new cool features coming to SUDSOL soon.  

If you've got free time on your hands (especially in the next week) and would like to earn some free SUDSOL membership time...

We need help moving items from our existing site to our new site. Mainly just requires copy & paste skills (and the ability to follow written directions).  

Let me know.
Thanks,
Coleen

SUDSOL Leadership Board
<a rel="nofollow" ymailto="mailto:slb@sudsol.org" target="_blank" href="javascript:return">
slb@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to SUDSOL Leadership Board, please change the email address to: <a rel="nofollow" ymailto="mailto:slb@sudsol.org" target="_blank" href="javascript:return">slb@...
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Need-a-few-more-helpers-tp24662.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node+s1100894n2311h58@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Janet
Janet Smith, Santa Rosa, CA
janetstamps@pacbell.net

SU! Web: http://www.stampinwithjanet.stampinup.net

Our 17 year old granddaughter Annika suffered a massive brain bleed on Oct. 8. Although she hasn't woken up yet, she's  home to continue her recovery with her family. To smooth the family's way, we're asking for your help! - See more at:

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/helping-annika-heal/119478
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Need a few more helpers...

SUDSOL Leadership Board
Administrator
In reply to this post by SUDSOL Leadership Board

I can still use a few more people if you have some spare time over the next week.   Plus you'll get a sneak peek at what our new website format looks like!

Let me know if you can help.

Coleen

slb5
SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org

Find us on  Facebook and pinterest.png Pinterest

From: ml-node+s1100894n24662h6@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n24662h6@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 9:51 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: Need a few more helpers...

slb@sudsol.org?subject=Need%20a%20few%20more%20helpers...

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: slb@sudsol.org

Let me know.
Thanks,
Coleen

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org

If you want the reply to go ONLY to SUDSOL Leadership Board, please change the email address to: slb@sudsol.org
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Need-a-few-more-helpers-tp24662.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node+s1100894n2311h25@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org
Reply | Threaded
|

Judith Ledbetter

Coleen,

I would like to help you. 

Judith Ledbetter

From: "SUDSOL [SUDSOL Leadership Board] via SUDSOL Info & Help" <ml-node+s1100894n24692h27@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <judithled@>
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2015 6:25:57 AM
Subject: Re: SU!: Need a few more helpers...

slb@sudsol.org?subject=RE: Need a few more helpers...
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: slb@

I can still use a few more people if you have some spare time over the next week.   Plus you'll get a sneak peek at what our new website format looks like!

Coleen

slb5
SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@

From: ml-node+s1100894n24662h6@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n24662h6@.nabble]

slb@?subject=Need%20a%20few%20more%20helpers...

Let me know.
Thanks,
Coleen

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to SUDSOL Leadership Board, please change the email address to: slb@

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node+s1100894n2311h25@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, <A href="about:blank" rel=nofollow target=_blank>click here.

SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org
slb@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to SUDSOL Leadership Board, please change the email address to: slb@sudsol.org
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Need-a-few-more-helpers-tp24662p24692.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node+s1100894n2311h16@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Pam Love

I could help you out. Especially evenings and the weekend. 

On Oct 27, 2015 10:50 AM, "SUDSOL [SUDSOL Leadership Board] via SUDSOL Info & Help" <ml-node%2Bs1100894n24662h93@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
slb@sudsol.org?subject=Need+a+few+more+helpers...
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: slb@sudsol.org

Let me know.
Thanks,
Coleen

SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org
slb@sudsol.org

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n2311h12@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Laurie Black

I have some free time and can help if you still need it.

Laurie Black,  aka Kathleen
  ∑º>

On Oct 29, 2015, at 7:26 AM, SUDSOL [SUDSOL Leadership Board] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml-node+s1100894n24692h31@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

slb@sudsol.org?subject=RE:%20Need%20a%20few%20more%20helpers...

Coleen

slb5
SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org

slb@sudsol.org?subject=Need%20a%20few%20more%20helpers...

Let me know.
Thanks,
Coleen

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node+s1100894n2311h25@n5.nabble.com

SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org
slb@sudsol.org

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Need-a-few-more-helpers-tp24662p24692.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node+s1100894n2311h20@n5.nabble.com