Need Sign ups for Technique A - Z

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Need Sign ups for Technique A - Z

joyce pacer
I posted the list of techniques we need of letters O - R but 0nly had one sign up  from Sue for Reverse Mirror Image.  Please, we need help.  These techniques will be in our files for everyone to use.
I posted right before the storms hit across the country.  Please select to do at least one technique.  The taken techniques have a name by them.  Most directions can be found on this list, other than the ones with a  sc and the directions are on Splitcoaststampers.

Techniques O-R

O
Ombre
One sheet wonder
Overlay Heat Embossing

P
Packing Tape
Paper Piercing
Paper Stitching
Patchwork Frames
Patina
Pencil blending   sc
Polished Stone
Press & Seal
Punching
Palette Blending   (SC)
Paper Mosaic  (SC)
Pencil Blending   (SC)

Q

Quilting  (SC)    Robin
Q-Rips       Connie

R
Ready to Roll
Reflection
Retiform
Reverse Mirror Image
Reverse spot lighting
Rolling Marbles          Jeanne Moss
Rubber band stamping
Reverse Spotlighting  (SC)
Rubber Cement Resist

All techniques are on SUDSOL other than the ones maked SC for SplitCoast Stampers.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Need Sign ups for Technique A - Z

Barbara Stitt

Joyce:  I’ll give it a shot.  Not sure how well I will do, but I’ve taught
Rubber band stamping in the past so I’m willing to give it a try if you all
Are patient with me.  When and how do I do this?

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 20, 2021, at 1:03 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n57560h6@.nabble> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Need Sign ups for Technique A - Z
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

I posted the list of techniques we need of letters O - R but 0nly had one sign up  from Sue for Reverse Mirror Image.  Please, we need help.  These techniques will be in our files for everyone to use.
I posted right before the storms hit across the country.  Please select to do at least one technique.  The taken techniques have a name by them.  Most directions can be found on this list, other than the ones with a  sc and the directions are on Splitcoaststampers.

Techniques O-R

O
Ombre
One sheet wonder
Overlay Heat Embossing

P
Packing Tape
Paper Piercing
Paper Stitching
Patchwork Frames
Patina
Pencil blending   sc
Polished Stone
Press & Seal
Punching
Palette Blending   (SC)
Paper Mosaic  (SC)
Pencil Blending   (SC)

Q

Quilting  (SC)    Robin
Q-Rips       Connie

R
Ready to Roll
Reflection
Retiform
Reverse Mirror Image
Reverse spot lighting
Rubber band stamping
Rubber Cement Resist

All techniques are on SUDSOL other than the ones maked SC for SplitCoast Stampers.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Need-Sign-ups-for-Technique-A-Z-tp57560.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Need Sign ups for Technique A - Z

joyce pacer

Barbara, chose a technique.  Then do the technique and use it on a card using current items.  Write step by step directions.  (You have the directions in our files or at Splitcoaststampers if it says sc after my list.  Send both the directions and sample to Jeane Wlash .  She likes the directions in one copy and then pictures of the technique.  She will post them.  If you run into any problems, email me.
Let me know what you want to do asap
On 02/20/2021 1:24 PM SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n57562h36@.nabble> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Need Sign ups for Technique A - Z
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@

Joyce:  I’ll give it a shot.  Not sure how well I will do, but I’ve taught
Rubber band stamping in the past so I’m willing to give it a try if you all
Are patient with me.  When and how do I do this?

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 20, 2021, at 1:03 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n57560h6@.nabble> wrote:

joycepacer@?subject=Need Sign ups for Technique A - Z
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Techniques O-R

O
Ombre
One sheet wonder
Overlay Heat Embossing

P
Packing Tape
Paper Piercing
Paper Stitching
Patchwork Frames
Patina
Pencil blending   sc
Polished Stone
Press & Seal
Punching
Palette Blending   (SC)
Paper Mosaic  (SC)
Pencil Blending   (SC)

Q

Quilting  (SC)    Robin
Q-Rips       Connie

R
Ready to Roll
Reflection
Retiform
Reverse Mirror Image
Reverse spot lighting
Rubber band stamping
Rubber Cement Resist

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Need-Sign-ups-for-Technique-A-Z-tp57560.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Need-Sign-ups-for-Technique-A-Z-tp57560p57562.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat