classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Name this diecut?

Kelly Taranto
Hi Friends,

I was cleaning up my stamping room and came across this die cut. It isn't from the nested labels (it doesn't have stitching) and I went through my old catalogs to see what set it went to and can't seem to figure it out. Any ideas? There aren't any Sizzix markings on it, so it must be a newer die?

Thanks!
Kelly
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Name this diecut?

Linda Bobb

Isn't that from the dies that coordinate with Free As A Bird?  I'm sorry I am not home right now to check :)

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Kelly Taranto] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n53328h51@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <lb1227@>
Sent: Wed, May 13, 2020 2:36 pm
Subject: SU!: Name this diecut?

kltaranto@gmail.com?subject=Name%20this%20diecut?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kltaranto@

Hi Friends,

I was cleaning up my stamping room and came across this die cut. It isn't from the nested labels (it doesn't have stitching) and I went through my old catalogs to see what set it went to and can't seem to figure it out. Any ideas? There aren't any Sizzix markings on it, so it must be a newer die?

Thanks!
Kelly

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kelly Taranto, please change the email address to: kltaranto@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Name-this-diecut-tp53328.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h57@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Kelly Taranto

I thought it was from that set: Stitched Nested Labels, but this shape does not have the stitching layer, it's a simple cut that cuts with smooth edges. So weird! I thought it was from the Smooth Sailing dies, but that was something else. Grrr! Someday my craft room will be better organized. ;)

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 2:39 PM SUDSOL [Linda Bobb] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n53329h95@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
lb1227@aol.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Name+this+diecut?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lb1227@aol.com

Isn't that from the dies that coordinate with Free As A Bird?  I'm sorry I am not home right now to check :)

kltaranto@...?subject=Name%20this%20diecut?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kltaranto@

Hi Friends,

Thanks!
Kelly

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kelly Taranto, please change the email address to: kltaranto@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Name-this-diecut-tp53328.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Linda Bobb, please change the email address to: lb1227@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Name-this-diecut-tp53328p53329.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h70@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Gail Beezley

There should be a number on the die.

From: ml+s1100894n53333h33@.nabble <ml+s1100894n53333h33@.nabble> on behalf of SUDSOL [Kelly Taranto] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n53333h33@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2020 2:04:23 PM
To: Gail Beezley <Gail@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Name this diecut?

kltaranto@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Name this diecut?

I thought it was from that set: Stitched Nested Labels, but this shape does not have the stitching layer, it's a simple cut that cuts with smooth edges. So weird! I thought it was from the Smooth Sailing dies, but that was something else. Grrr! Someday my craft room will be better organized. ;)

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 2:39 PM SUDSOL [Linda Bobb] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n53329h95@.nabble> wrote:
lb1227@?subject=Re:+SU!:+Name+this+diecut?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lb1227@

Isn't that from the dies that coordinate with Free As A Bird? I'm sorry I am not home right now to check :)

Hi Friends,

Thanks!
Kelly

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kelly Taranto, please change the email address to: kltaranto@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Linda Bobb, please change the email address to: lb1227@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Name-this-diecut-tp53328p53329.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h70@.nabble

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Name-this-diecut-tp53328p53333.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h84@.nabble
Gail Beezley Currently in San Antonio, Texas Website: www.RVCrafting.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/rvcrafting Twitter: www.twitter.com/rvcrafting YouTube: www.youtube.com/rvcrafting
Reply | Threaded
|

Linda Bobb
In reply to this post by Kelly Taranto

Try the Roses Dies from the Christmas Roses bundle special.
Linda

From: SUDSOL [Kelly Taranto] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n53333h6@.nabble>
Sent: Wed, May 13, 2020 3:04 pm

kltaranto@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Name%20this%20diecut?

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 2:39 PM SUDSOL [Linda Bobb] via Product Q&As < ml%2Bs1100894n53329h95@.nabble > wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lb1227@

Isn't that from the dies that coordinate with Free As A Bird? I'm sorry I am not home right now to check :)

Hi Friends,

Thanks!
Kelly

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kelly Taranto, please change the email address to: kltaranto@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Linda Bobb, please change the email address to: lb1227@

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Name-this-diecut-tp53328p53333.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Connie Babbert

Yes, think it is in the Christmas Rose Dies.

image.png

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 3:47 PM SUDSOL [Linda Bobb] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n53336h23@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
lb1227@aol.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Name+this+diecut?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lb1227@aol.com

Try the Roses Dies from the Christmas Roses bundle special.
Linda

From: SUDSOL [Kelly Taranto] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n53333h6@.nabble>
Sent: Wed, May 13, 2020 3:04 pm

kltaranto@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Name%20this%20diecut?

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 2:39 PM SUDSOL [Linda Bobb] via Product Q&As < ml%2Bs1100894n53329h95@.nabble > wrote:

Hi Friends,

Thanks!
Kelly

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Linda Bobb, please change the email address to: lb1227@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Name-this-diecut-tp53328p53336.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h81@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Connie R. Babbert
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.inkspiredtreasures.com
Shop ONLINE 24/7 at iluvstamping.stampinup.net
Reply | Threaded
|

Janette Clark
In reply to this post by Kelly Taranto

Hi Inthink it is from the special release Christmas Rose Bundle.  I think the Dies are called “Roses”??
Cheers
Janette

Janette Clark
Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
Stamping Daze with Janette
Sent from my iPad

On 14 May 2020, at 4:36 am, SUDSOL [Kelly Taranto] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n53328h75@.nabble> wrote:

kltaranto@gmail.com?subject=Name this diecut?

Hi Friends,

Thanks!
Kelly

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h81@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson

It’s from the Roses Dies, part of the Christmas Rose November 2019 Special Suite.
Sue Erickson

On May 13, 2020, at 2:13 PM, SUDSOL [Janette Clark] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n53339h87@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

granette56@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Name%20this%20diecut?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: granette56@gmail.com

Hi Inthink it is from the special release Christmas Rose Bundle.  I think the Dies are called “Roses”??
Cheers
Janette

Janette Clark
Sent from my iPad

On 14 May 2020, at 4:36 am, SUDSOL [Kelly Taranto] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n53328h75@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kltaranto@

Hi Friends, 

Thanks! 
Kelly 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kelly Taranto, please change the email address to: kltaranto@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Name-this-diecut-tp53328.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h81@.nabble 
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Janette Clark, please change the email address to: granette56@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Name-this-diecut-tp53328p53339.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h52@n7.nabble.com 

Reply | Threaded
|

Kelly Taranto

Oh my gosh, Sue Erickson, thank you!!

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 5:41 PM SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n53341h67@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Name+this+diecut?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@soggystamper.com

It’s from the Roses Dies, part of the Christmas Rose November 2019 Special Suite.
Sue Erickson

On May 13, 2020, at 2:13 PM, SUDSOL [Janette Clark] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n53339h87@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

granette56@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Name%20this%20diecut?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: granette56@gmail.com

Hi Inthink it is from the special release Christmas Rose Bundle.  I think the Dies are called “Roses”??
Cheers
Janette

Janette Clark
Sent from my iPad

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kltaranto@

Hi Friends, 

Thanks! 
Kelly 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kelly Taranto, please change the email address to: kltaranto@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Name-this-diecut-tp53328.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h81@.nabble 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Janette Clark, please change the email address to: granette56@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Name-this-diecut-tp53328p53339.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h52@n7.nabble.com 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Name-this-diecut-tp53328p53341.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h70@n7.nabble.com