My Take On This Weeks Pattern Post

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

My Take On This Weeks Pattern Post

Debra  Brown
OKAY so I know this is a double post BUT I messed up the first one.  My cutting and scoring got messed up GRR.  so let's try again.

I thought since I asked you to make and post this card I should do at least one myself.  
I have to admit I had a difficult time at first BECAUSE I didn't look close enough to see the semi-colons.  So for those of you who are like me....just to eager to start for your own good try these measurements and score guides.
Basic White Cardstock-- 9 ¾” x 4 ¼” scored at 5 ½”
                                   8 ½” x 1 ¼” scored at 5 ½”                
                                   5” x 3 ¾”
                                   2 ¼ x 2 ¼                                                                                          
                                   scrap about 5 ½” x 4 ¼”
Wild Wasabi Cardstock--4” x 4”      
                                   8 ½” x 1” scored at 5 ½”            
                                   5 ¼” x 4”            
                                   2 ½” x 2 ½”

Now for my samples.....
Hey Birthday Chick Fun Flap Fold Card Outside

Hey Birthday Chick Fun Flap Fold Card Inside

Now let me see yours!!
Debra Brown, Plains, MT
Patterns Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: My Take On This Weeks Pattern Post

Jeanne Moss

Debra, is there a tag we should use to pin our cards using this fold?

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Feb 19, 2021, at 6:47 PM, SUDSOL [Debra Brown] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n57555h46@.nabble> wrote:

mtstampinupdemo@gmail.com?subject=My Take On This Weeks Pattern Post
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mtstampinupdemo@

I thought since I asked you to make and post this card I should do at least one myself.  
I have to admit I had a difficult time at first BECAUSE I didn't look close enough to see the semi-colons.  So for those of you who are like me....just to eager to start for your own good try these measurements and score guides.
Basic White Cardstock-- 9 ¾” x 4 ¼” scored at 5 ½” 8 ½” x 1 ¼” scored at 5 ½”                
                                   5” x 3 ¾” 2 ¼ x 2 ¼                                                                                          
                                   scrap about 5 ½” x 4 ¼”
Wild Wasabi Cardstock--4” x 4”        8 ½” x 1” scored at 5 ½”            
                                   5 ¼” x 4”             2 ½” x 2 ½”

Now for my samples.....

Now let me see yours!!
Debra Brown, Plains, MT
Patterns Coordinator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Debra Brown, please change the email address to: mtstampinupdemo@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/My-Take-On-This-Weeks-Pattern-Post-tp57555.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h3@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Debra  Brown

No, I didn't think that far ahead.  I was just curious if anyone would play along in all truth, but I sure can start making one (as soon as I figure that out, kind of new to this part of it).

Debra Brown   
Independant Stampin Up! Demonstrator
SUDSOL Patterns Coordinator

On Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 4:50 PM SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n57556h84@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+My+Take+On+This+Weeks+Pattern+Post
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@

On Feb 19, 2021, at 6:47 PM, SUDSOL [Debra Brown] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n57555h46@.nabble> wrote:

mtstampinupdemo@...?subject=My Take On This Weeks Pattern Post
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mtstampinupdemo@

I have to admit I had a difficult time at first BECAUSE I didn't look close enough to see the semi-colons.  So for those of you who are like me....just to eager to start for your own good try these measurements and score guides.
                                   5” x 3 ¾” 2 ¼ x 2 ¼                                                                                          
                                   scrap about 5 ½” x 4 ¼”
Wild Wasabi Cardstock--4” x 4”        8 ½” x 1” scored at 5 ½”            
                                   5 ¼” x 4”             2 ½” x 2 ½”

Now for my samples.....

Now let me see yours!!
Debra Brown, Plains, MT
Patterns Coordinator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Debra Brown, please change the email address to: mtstampinupdemo@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/My-Take-On-This-Weeks-Pattern-Post-tp57555.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/My-Take-On-This-Weeks-Pattern-Post-tp57555p57556.html
To unsubscribe from My Take On This Weeks Pattern Post, click here.
Debra Brown, Plains, MT
Patterns Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson

Debra, to make a tag, you could call the tag PP1. As this is your first pattern post. Then your next pattern tag could be PP2. When you want to see who all are trying the pattern, you type in whatever tag you decide on in the search box. 
Sue

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 19, 2021, at 3:54 PM, SUDSOL [Debra Brown] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n57557h45@.nabble> wrote:

mtstampinupdemo@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: My Take On This Weeks Pattern Post

No, I didn't think that far ahead. I was just curious if anyone would play along in all truth, but I sure can start making one (as soon as I figure that out, kind of new to this part of it).

Debra Brown
Independant Stampin Up! Demonstrator
SUDSOL Patterns Coordinator

On Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 4:50 PM SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n57556h84@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+My+Take+On+This+Weeks+Pattern+Post
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@

mtstampinupdemo@...?subject=My Take On This Weeks Pattern Post

I thought since I asked you to make and post this card I should do at least one myself.
I have to admit I had a difficult time at first BECAUSE I didn't look close enough to see the semi-colons. So for those of you who are like me....just to eager to start for your own good try these measurements and score guides.
5” x 3 ¾” 2 ¼ x 2 ¼
scrap about 5 ½” x 4 ¼”
Wild Wasabi Cardstock--4” x 4” 8 ½” x 1” scored at 5 ½”
5 ¼” x 4” 2 ½” x 2 ½”

Now for my samples.....

Now let me see yours!!
Debra Brown, Plains, MT
Patterns Coordinator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/My-Take-On-This-Weeks-Pattern-Post-tp57555p57556.html
To unsubscribe from My Take On This Weeks Pattern Post, click here.
Debra Brown, Plains, MT
Patterns Coordinator

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/My-Take-On-This-Weeks-Pattern-Post-tp57555p57557.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h40@.nabble