Most Popular SAB Goodies

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Most Popular SAB Goodies

Charlotte Lindmeier
The winner for this week’s free SUDSOL time was drawn from the entries made this week.  The more you share the more chances you have at winning FREE SUDSOL time. Our winner this week is Barbara Stitt. Thanks to the demonstrators that shared their ideas.  This is what makes SUDSOL so great.

Our Questions this week were:
Which SAB product are your customers ordering the most?
My customers have been ordering the foil sheets and the organdy ribbon.
The Butterfly DSP.
I am finding that the Butterfly DSP, foil paper and the ribbon set.
The butterfly paper was a huge hit the first time around and then the ribbon too. I guess the Rooster Stamp set came in third. 
Interestingly - my folks have been going for stamps more than anything else.  First place is the Home to Roost set followed closely by Lovely Lattice.
Interestingly enough I had my clubs last week.  A couple ordered the Foil sheets, but most ordered stamp sets and the most popular was By the Bay

I used the foil sheets in my cards, but didn't use By the Bay!

I was surprised, but happy they did. 

I explained about the ribbon and a lot of them were disappointed because that was what they were going to order.  And I'm hoping they will be able to order it in March, although my club dates are the 4th Thursday!
So far the By The Bay stamp set.  Interesting because I haven’t used it at my classes or club.
My most popular items have been Butterfly dsp, ribbon, foil paper.  Have
Some sales on hold until ribbon is available again.  Ouch!  Wish Stampin’
Up would work on their forecasting!  Looking forward to seeing new items!
Lasting Lily
Customers are disappointed with SAB stamps sets  this year. Very few people spent $100 to get the second SAB item.  Most got the ribbon,  I think they are holding off for round two.
My Ladies loved them their favorite is “Home To Roost” I have had customers who haven’t ordered for a long time order. They are getting together and sharing their stamps.
The butterfly paper and the lily
Mine have been the two sided foil papers.
My customers all are in love with the foil sheets.  Then lily stamp
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Most Popular SAB Goodies

Barbara Stitt

Wow!   Thank you!

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 3, 2019, at 2:05 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46387h43@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Most Popular SAB Goodies
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

The winner for this week’s free SUDSOL time was drawn from the entries made this week.  The more you share the more chances you have at winning FREE SUDSOL time. Our winner this week is Barbara Stitt. Thanks to the demonstrators that shared their ideas.  This is what makes SUDSOL so great.

The Butterfly DSP.
The butterfly paper was a huge hit the first time around and then the ribbon too. I guess the Rooster Stamp set came in third.
Interestingly - my folks have been going for stamps more than anything else. First place is the Home to Roost set followed closely by Lovely Lattice.
Interestingly enough I had my clubs last week. A couple ordered the Foil sheets, but most ordered stamp sets and the most popular was By the Bay

I explained about the ribbon and a lot of them were disappointed because that was what they were going to order. And I'm hoping they will be able to order it in March, although my club dates are the 4th Thursday!
So far the By The Bay stamp set. Interesting because I haven’t used it at my classes or club.
My most popular items have been Butterfly dsp, ribbon, foil paper. Have
Some sales on hold until ribbon is available again. Ouch! Wish Stampin’
Up would work on their forecasting! Looking forward to seeing new items!
Lasting Lily
Customers are disappointed with SAB stamps sets this year. Very few people spent $100 to get the second SAB item. Most got the ribbon, I think they are holding off for round two.
My Ladies loved them their favorite is “Home To Roost” I have had customers who haven’t ordered for a long time order. They are getting together and sharing their stamps.
My customers all are in love with the foil sheets. Then lily stamp
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Most-Popular-SAB-Goodies-tp46387.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

stampingran757
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

Hello,
I am fairly new to SUDSOL and cannot find my password. Can you send me instrution how to recover it or do a new password.
My name is Carolyn Patterson,
e-mail: stampingran757@gmail.com
Hope you can help me.
Happy Stamping,
Carolyn, Stampingran

On Sun, Feb 3, 2019 at 2:05 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n46387h30@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Most+Popular+SAB+Goodies
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

The winner for this week’s free SUDSOL time was drawn from the entries made this week.  The more you share the more chances you have at winning FREE SUDSOL time. Our winner this week is Barbara Stitt. Thanks to the demonstrators that shared their ideas.  This is what makes SUDSOL so great.

The Butterfly DSP.
Interestingly - my folks have been going for stamps more than anything else. First place is the Home to Roost set followed closely by Lovely Lattice.
Interestingly enough I had my clubs last week. A couple ordered the Foil sheets, but most ordered stamp sets and the most popular was By the Bay

I explained about the ribbon and a lot of them were disappointed because that was what they were going to order. And I'm hoping they will be able to order it in March, although my club dates are the 4th Thursday!
So far the By The Bay stamp set. Interesting because I haven’t used it at my classes or club.
Lasting Lily
Customers are disappointed with SAB stamps sets this year. Very few people spent $100 to get the second SAB item. Most got the ribbon, I think they are holding off for round two.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Most-Popular-SAB-Goodies-tp46387.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h26@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

stampingran757

On February 3, 2019, at 12:42 PM, "SUDSOL [stampingran757] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n46390h23@.nabble> wrote:

stampingran757@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Most Popular SAB Goodies
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingran757@gmail.com

Hello,
I am fairly new to SUDSOL and cannot find my password. Can you send me instrution how to recover it or do a new password.
My name is Carolyn Patterson,
Hope you can help me.
Happy Stamping,
Carolyn, Stampingran

On Sun, Feb 3, 2019 at 2:05 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n46387h30@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Most+Popular+SAB+Goodies

The winner for this week’s free SUDSOL time was drawn from the entries made this week. The more you share the more chances you have at winning FREE SUDSOL time. Our winner this week is Barbara Stitt. Thanks to the demonstrators that shared their ideas. This is what makes SUDSOL so great.

The Butterfly DSP.

Lasting Lily
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h26@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to stampingran757, please change the email address to: stampingran757@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Most-Popular-SAB-Goodies-tp46387p46390.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h26@n7.nabble.com