More Techniques to add to the D-G that needs a taker

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

More Techniques to add to the D-G that needs a taker

joyce pacer
We have found more techniques to add to the list for you.  We need people to help us do these.  Please sign up.

Embossed resist
Embedded Image
Embossed Embossing
Embossed ribbon
Embossed Folder Stamping
Envelope stamping
etched glass blocks (this could be any etched glass if you do not have a block)
Emerging color
Embossed metal Flashing
eclipse

I may be finding some more in other letters that we are using now.
Most of the directions for the listed techniques can be found in our SUDSOL tutorials.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: More Techniques to add to the D-G that needs a taker

Libby Dyson

I'll do the Eclipse Technique

On Mon, 30 Mar 2020 at 06:53, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n52323h90@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=More+Techniques+to+add+to+the+D-G+that+needs+a+taker
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

We have found more techniques to add to the list for you.  We need people to help us do these.  Please sign up.

Embossed resist
Embedded Image
Embossed Embossing
Embossed ribbon
Embossed Folder Stamping
Envelope stamping
Emerging color
Embossed metal Flashing
eclipse

Most of the directions for the listed techniques can be found in our SUDSOL tutorials.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/More-Techniques-to-add-to-the-D-G-that-needs-a-taker-tp52323.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

--
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: More Techniques to add to the D-G that needs a taker

joyce pacer

Thanks Libby, the technique is yours.  You are the first to respond to the new additional list
On March 29, 2020 at 8:01 PM "SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n52330h44@.nabble> wrote:

libby.dyson5@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: More Techniques to add to the D-G that needs a taker
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@

I'll do the Eclipse Technique

On Mon, 30 Mar 2020 at 06:53, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n52323h90@.nabble > wrote:
joycepacer@?subject=More+Techniques+to+add+to+the+D-G+that+needs+a+taker
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

We have found more techniques to add to the list for you. We need people to help us do these. Please sign up.

Embossed resist
Embedded Image
Embossed Embossing
Embossed ribbon
Embossed Folder Stamping
Envelope stamping
Emerging color
Embossed metal Flashing
eclipse

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/More-Techniques-to-add-to-the-D-G-that-needs-a-taker-tp52323.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

--

Libby Dyson

Want to own your own business, contact me.J

Order online 24/7

Independent Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator

Blog

Libby Stampz on Facebook

Pinterest

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/More-Techniques-to-add-to-the-D-G-that-needs-a-taker-tp52323p52330.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat