More Clear Stamps????

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
31 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

More Clear Stamps????

Nola Burkhard
I am wondering if the powers that be over in SU! land have decided to make more of the Clear Stamps rather then the Photopolymyer ones. I have a LARGE pile of stamps from the Occasions and SAB to mount.  Seems there are more clear ones then there are other kind.

Or, maybe the others were just not appealing to me as these. I tried very hard to only order what I LOVED.

Courious, Nola
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: More Clear Stamps????

Robin Messenheimer

I share your curiosity, Nola. I do know that rubber is very popular with many stampers. I myself think that it makes a better image than the Photopolymer. On the other hand, I find that layouts are so much easier when I can see the whole stamp as I stamp it, as with the Photopolymer.

Even with the MISTI (that I’ll continue to use until I get my Stamparatus), I find I have to reposition my rubber stamps until I get them just right. I just use scrap copy paper for that, but it’s still time consuming.

You’re Inspiring is the only rubber stamp set I’m going to order from the pre-order. That shouldn’t be too hard to line up to make a row of daffodils across a card front.

My 2 cents!

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

http://robinscraftroom.com

From: ml+s1100894n39687h66@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n39687h66@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, December 7, 2017 8:46 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>
Subject: SU!: More Clear Stamps????

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=More%20Clear%20Stamps????

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

I am wondering if the powers that be over in SU! land have decided to make more of the Clear Stamps rather then the Photopolymyer ones. I have a LARGE pile of stamps from the Occasions and SAB to mount.  Seems there are more clear ones then there are other kind.

Or, maybe the others were just not appealing to me as these. I tried very hard to only order what I LOVED.

Courious, Nola

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/More-Clear-Stamps-tp39687.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: More Clear Stamps????

Maria Pobre

I am one of those who prefers red rubber over photopolymer, but in clear mount form. I have been asking for more of those options for several years now. There have been more and more sets that were only available as photopolymer. I haven’t taken the time to notice what the ratios of photopolymer, clear mount and wood mount are with the Occasions Catalog but it would be interesting to know.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On Dec 8, 2017, at 9:24 AM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n39691h53@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

rmessenheimer@earthlink.net?subject=RE: More Clear Stamps????
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net

I share your curiosity, Nola. I do know that rubber is very popular with many stampers. I myself think that it makes a better image than the Photopolymer. On the other hand, I find that layouts are so much easier when I can see the whole stamp as I stamp it, as with the Photopolymer.

Even with the MISTI (that I’ll continue to use until I get my Stamparatus), I find I have to reposition my rubber stamps until I get them just right. I just use scrap copy paper for that, but it’s still time consuming.

You’re Inspiring is the only rubber stamp set I’m going to order from the pre-order. That shouldn’t be too hard to line up to make a row of daffodils across a card front.

My 2 cents!

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

From: ml+s1100894n39687h66@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n39687h66@.nabble]

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Courious, Nola

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/More-Clear-Stamps-tp39687.html

Robin Messenheimer Pahoa, Hawaii http://robinscraftroom.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/More-Clear-Stamps-tp39687p39691.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Sutton

The Stamparatus is going to make photopolymer extinct.  I also prefer the clear! :)

Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, On
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net

A good day always includes stamping!!

If you no longer want to receive messages from me, simply reply to this email with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line.

On Dec 7, 2017, at 7:17 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n39693h36@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20More%20Clear%20Stamps????
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

I am one of those who prefers red rubber over photopolymer, but in clear mount form. I have been asking for more of those options for several years now. There have been more and more sets that were only available as photopolymer. I haven’t taken the time to notice what the ratios of photopolymer, clear mount and wood mount are with the Occasions Catalog but it would be interesting to know.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On Dec 8, 2017, at 9:24 AM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n39691h53@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net

My 2 cents!

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

From: ml+s1100894n39687h66@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n39687h66@.nabble] 
Sent: Thursday, December 7, 2017 8:46 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>
Subject: SU!: More Clear Stamps????

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Courious, Nola 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/More-Clear-Stamps-tp39687.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Robin Messenheimer Pahoa, Hawaii http://robinscraftroom.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/More-Clear-Stamps-tp39687p39691.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/More-Clear-Stamps-tp39687p39693.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com 

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario
Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

Am I alone out there, loving the photopolymer?  My #1 is wood mount, #5,000 is clear mount.  But that might all change with the arrival of the Stamparatus.  Remember though, we won’t be using the Stamparatus for all of our stamping and that’s when other formats will still be important. 

~Blythe
Blythe Klipple, Mi Wuk Village CA

On Dec 7, 2017, at 4:22 PM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n39694h81@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20More%20Clear%20Stamps????
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com

The Stamparatus is going to make photopolymer extinct.  I also prefer the clear! :)

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, On

If you no longer want to receive messages from me, simply reply to this email with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line.

On Dec 7, 2017, at 7:17 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n39693h36@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net

My 2 cents!

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Courious, Nola 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/More-Clear-Stamps-tp39687.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/More-Clear-Stamps-tp39687p39691.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/More-Clear-Stamps-tp39687p39693.html

Nancy Sutton 
Kingston, Ontario 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/More-Clear-Stamps-tp39687p39694.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com 

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Schreiber

I am not a fan of photopolymer for large images with a lot of 'solid' space. I find the red rubber gives a better overall impression in the larger images. Words are much easier with photopolymer because you can see where it's going to be. I'd have to think the photopolymer may be less expensive to make (the prices are lower in general than the red rubber). I use both (on acrylic blocks).

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 7, 2017, at 9:14 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n39698h13@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re: SU!: More Clear Stamps????
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Am I alone out there, loving the photopolymer?  My #1 is wood mount, #5,000 is clear mount.  But that might all change with the arrival of the Stamparatus.  Remember though, we won’t be using the Stamparatus for all of our stamping and that’s when other formats will still be important. 

~Blythe

On Dec 7, 2017, at 4:22 PM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n39694h81@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, On

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

My 2 cents!

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

Courious, Nola 

Nancy Sutton 
Kingston, Ontario 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/More-Clear-Stamps-tp39687p39694.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/More-Clear-Stamps-tp39687p39698.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h68@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: More Clear Stamps????

Coleen Astalos
In reply to this post by Maria Pobre

Given I have the excel files for all of these AND I'm a math geek...  Here is the answer regarding the # of clear vs photopolymer stamps...

Ratio of Clear to Photopolymer in main catalog:   106:85  or  55% Clear,  45% Photopolymer

Ratio of Clear to Photopolymer in Holiday catalog:  43: 27  or  61% Clear,  39% Photopolymer

Ratio of Clear to Photopolymer in Occasions & SAB catalogs: 37:25 or  60% Clear,  40% Photopolymer

So pretty much the same ratio between the Holiday & Occasions catalogs, both of which have 5% more clear than the main catalog. 

Coleen

Coleen Astalos
Alamosa, CO, coleen@sudsol.com

See my jewelry for sale at www.flexibleaccessories.com

From: ml+s1100894n39693h28@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n39693h28@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, December 7, 2017 5:18 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: Re: SU!: More Clear Stamps????

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net

My 2 cents!

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

From: ml+s1100894n39687h66@.nabble [ml+s1100894n39687h66@.nabble]

Courious, Nola

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/More-Clear-Stamps-tp39687p39691.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/More-Clear-Stamps-tp39687p39693.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

Thanks Coleen!  Valuable info as we introduce the Stamparatus!  It, too,
Is growing on me!  Stamping sure has come a long way in the last twenty
Years!

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 7, 2017, at 9:19 PM, SUDSOL [Coleen Astalos] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n39699h15@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

coleen@sudsol.com?subject=RE: SU!: More Clear Stamps????
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: coleen@sudsol.com

Given I have the excel files for all of these AND I'm a math geek... Here is the answer regarding the # of clear vs photopolymer stamps...

Ratio of Clear to Photopolymer in main catalog: 106:85 or 55% Clear, 45% Photopolymer

Ratio of Clear to Photopolymer in Holiday catalog: 43: 27 or 61% Clear, 39% Photopolymer

Ratio of Clear to Photopolymer in Occasions & SAB catalogs: 37:25 or 60% Clear, 40% Photopolymer

So pretty much the same ratio between the Holiday & Occasions catalogs, both of which have 5% more clear than the main catalog.

Coleen

Coleen Astalos

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

My 2 cents!

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

Courious, Nola

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/More-Clear-Stamps-tp39687p39693.html

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Coleen Astalos, please change the email address to: coleen@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/More-Clear-Stamps-tp39687p39699.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by Nancy Sutton

I too prefer the clear, just don’t care to have to mount them.
Good point about the Stamparatus making them obsolete!
Maybe so!!!
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 7, 2017, at 5:22 PM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n39694h90@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: More Clear Stamps????
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, On

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

My 2 cents!

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

Courious, Nola 

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/More-Clear-Stamps-tp39687p39694.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Coleen Astalos

Thanks Coleen! That is nice to know!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On Dec 8, 2017, at 12:19 PM, SUDSOL [Coleen Astalos] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n39699h1@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

coleen@sudsol.com?subject=RE: SU!: More Clear Stamps????
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: coleen@sudsol.com

Given I have the excel files for all of these AND I'm a math geek... Here is the answer regarding the # of clear vs photopolymer stamps...

Ratio of Clear to Photopolymer in main catalog: 106:85 or 55% Clear, 45% Photopolymer

Ratio of Clear to Photopolymer in Holiday catalog: 43: 27 or 61% Clear, 39% Photopolymer

Ratio of Clear to Photopolymer in Occasions & SAB catalogs: 37:25 or 60% Clear, 40% Photopolymer

Coleen

Coleen Astalos

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

My 2 cents!

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

Courious, Nola

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Coleen Astalos, please change the email address to: coleen@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/More-Clear-Stamps-tp39687p39699.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Sutton

Thanks that is so cool to know!!

------ Original message------
Date: Fri, Dec 8, 2017 4:58 AM
To: SUDSOL Group;
Subject:Re: SU!: More Clear Stamps????

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: More Clear Stamps????
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@

Thanks Coleen! That is nice to know!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On Dec 8, 2017, at 12:19 PM, SUDSOL [Coleen Astalos] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n39699h1@.nabble> wrote:

coleen@?subject=RE: SU!: More Clear Stamps????
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: coleen@

Coleen

Coleen Astalos

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

My 2 cents!

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

Courious, Nola

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Coleen Astalos, please change the email address to: coleen@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@.nabble

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/More-Clear-Stamps-tp39687p39704.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h46@.nabble
Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario
Reply | Threaded
|

wingersonk
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

No, Blythe, you are not alone.   LOVE, LOVE, LOVE photopolymer stamps.   Need to make more of them!!!

On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 6:14 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n39698h78@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
blythek@mac.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+More+Clear+Stamps????
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Am I alone out there, loving the photopolymer?  My #1 is wood mount, #5,000 is clear mount.  But that might all change with the arrival of the Stamparatus.  Remember though, we won’t be using the Stamparatus for all of our stamping and that’s when other formats will still be important. 

~Blythe

On Dec 7, 2017, at 4:22 PM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n39694h81@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sergeantmajor0313@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20More%20Clear%20Stamps????

The Stamparatus is going to make photopolymer extinct.  I also prefer the clear! :)

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, On

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

My 2 cents!

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

I am wondering if the powers that be over in SU! land have decided to make more of the Clear Stamps rather then the Photopolymyer ones. I have a LARGE pile of stamps from the Occasions and SAB to mount.  Seems there are more clear ones then there are other kind. 

Courious, Nola 

Nancy Sutton 
Kingston, Ontario 

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/More-Clear-Stamps-tp39687p39698.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h33@n7.nabble.com

--
Kathleen Wingerson
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel
E-mail:  kathleenstamps5@gmail.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Robin Messenheimer
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

Not alone, Blythe!  But, while photopolymer is my format of choice, I’ve found myself using the clear rubber stamps more often using my MISTIs. I don’t put labels on the stamps as the backing seems to cling better both to the clear blocks and the MISTI. Hope the Stamparatus is better for that. When I use them with the MISTI (and assume it will be the same with the Stamparatus) I test their placement with scratch paper before I use any good cardstock as I can’t see where the images are. Before I started doing that, I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig. Still use the Stamp-a-ma-jig for the few wood mount sets I have. (If Teeny Tiny Wishes and Thoughts & Prayers are still in the 2018-19 Catalog, I’m going replace them with clear mount. I bought TTW when it first came out and my Thoughts & Prayers is still double mounted on wood). Those, some background stamps and Flower Shop are the only sets on wood that I own at this point.

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

From: ml+s1100894n39698h7@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n39698h7@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, December 7, 2017 4:14 PM

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20More%20Clear%20Stamps????

~Blythe

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, On

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

My 2 cents!

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

From: ml+s1100894n39687h66@.nabble [ml+s1100894n39687h66@.nabble] 

Courious, Nola 

Nancy Sutton 
Kingston, Ontario 

Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

Oh Robin, I wish I could NOT buy Wood mount stamps (cost and space) but I really detest the clear mounts.  And I want my index on my image.  I’ll see what happens when I get my Stamparatus.  I too have, love and use frequently the double mounted Thoughts and Prayers and Teeny Tiny Wishes.  And wood mount Lovely as a Tree.  :)

~Blythe

On Dec 8, 2017, at 1:26 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n39713h70@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

rmessenheimer@earthlink.net?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20More%20Clear%20Stamps????

Not alone, Blythe! But, while photopolymer is my format of choice, I’ve found myself using the clear rubber stamps more often using my MISTIs. I don’t put labels on the stamps as the backing seems to cling better both to the clear blocks and the MISTI. Hope the Stamparatus is better for that. When I use them with the MISTI (and assume it will be the same with the Stamparatus) I test their placement with scratch paper before I use any good cardstock as I can’t see where the images are. Before I started doing that, I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig. Still use the Stamp-a-ma-jig for the few wood mount sets I have. (If Teeny Tiny Wishes and Thoughts & Prayers are still in the 2018-19 Catalog, I’m going replace them with clear mount. I bought TTW when it first came out and my Thoughts & Prayers is still double mounted on wood). Those, some background stamps and Flower Shop are the only sets on wood that I own at this point.

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

From: ml+s1100894n39698h7@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n39698h7@.nabble] 
Sent: Thursday, December 7, 2017 4:14 PM
Subject: Re: SU!: More Clear Stamps????

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

~Blythe

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, On

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

My 2 cents!

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

Courious, Nola 

Nancy Sutton 
Kingston, Ontario 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/More-Clear-Stamps-tp39687p39698.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/More-Clear-Stamps-tp39687p39713.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Robin Messenheimer

OK – am I the only person in the Stampin’ Up! world who has never owned Lovely as a Tree?

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

From: ml+s1100894n39717h96@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n39717h96@.nabble]
Sent: Friday, December 8, 2017 12:11 PM

Oh Robin, I wish I could NOT buy Wood mount stamps (cost and space) but I really detest the clear mounts.  And I want my index on my image.  I’ll see what happens when I get my Stamparatus.  I too have, love and use frequently the double mounted Thoughts and Prayers and Teeny Tiny Wishes.  And wood mount Lovely as a Tree.  :)

~Blythe

On Dec 8, 2017, at 1:26 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n39713h70@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Not alone, Blythe! But, while photopolymer is my format of choice, I’ve found myself using the clear rubber stamps more often using my MISTIs. I don’t put labels on the stamps as the backing seems to cling better both to the clear blocks and the MISTI. Hope the Stamparatus is better for that. When I use them with the MISTI (and assume it will be the same with the Stamparatus) I test their placement with scratch paper before I use any good cardstock as I can’t see where the images are. Before I started doing that, I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig. Still use the Stamp-a-ma-jig for the few wood mount sets I have. (If Teeny Tiny Wishes and Thoughts & Prayers are still in the 2018-19 Catalog, I’m going replace them with clear mount. I bought TTW when it first came out and my Thoughts & Prayers is still double mounted on wood). Those, some background stamps and Flower Shop are the only sets on wood that I own at this point.

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

From: ml+s1100894n39698h7@.nabble [ml+s1100894n39698h7@.nabble] 

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

~Blythe

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, On

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

My 2 cents!

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

Courious, Nola 

Nancy Sutton 
Kingston, Ontario 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/More-Clear-Stamps-tp39687p39698.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/More-Clear-Stamps-tp39687p39713.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/More-Clear-Stamps-tp39687p39717.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Re: SU!: More Clear Stamps????

Judi Carpenter

Quite possibly, Robin!  That set came out the year I joined SU! which was 2001, and every year that's the first thing I check in the new catalog!

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 12/8/2017 9:08:19 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n39723h10@.nabble writes:

rmessenheimer@earthlink.net?subject=RE: SU!: More Clear Stamps????

OK – am I the only person in the Stampin’ Up! world who has never owned Lovely as a Tree?

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

From: ml+s1100894n39717h96@.nabble [ml+s1100894n39717h96@.nabble?]

~Blythe

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

~Blythe

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, On

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

My 2 cents!

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

Courious, Nola 

To unsubscribe from Business Talk, <a href="about:blank" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">click here.

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a href="about:blank" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">click here.

To unsubscribe from Business Talk, <a href="about:blank" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">click here.

Nancy Sutton 
Kingston, Ontario 

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a href="about:blank" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">click here.

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/More-Clear-Stamps-tp39687p39717.html

To unsubscribe from Business Talk, <a href="about:blank" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">click here.

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/More-Clear-Stamps-tp39687p39723.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h90@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by Robin Messenheimer

Oh my! Really!!!???!!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 8, 2017, at 8:08 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n39723h89@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

rmessenheimer@earthlink.net?subject=RE: SU!: More Clear Stamps????

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

~Blythe

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

~Blythe

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, On

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

My 2 cents!

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

Courious, Nola 

Nancy Sutton 
Kingston, Ontario 

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/More-Clear-Stamps-tp39687p39723.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

davism

I can’t believe it. I think you possibly are the only one. Mary

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 10:30 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n39725h55@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+More+Clear+Stamps????

Oh my! Really!!!???!!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 8, 2017, at 8:08 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n39723h89@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

rmessenheimer@...?subject=RE: SU!: More Clear Stamps????

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

Oh Robin, I wish I could NOT buy Wood mount stamps (cost and space) but I really detest the clear mounts.  And I want my index on my image.  I’ll see what happens when I get my Stamparatus.  I too have, love and use frequently the double mounted Thoughts and Prayers and Teeny Tiny Wishes.  And wood mount Lovely as a Tree.  :)

~Blythe

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

Am I alone out there, loving the photopolymer?  My #1 is wood mount, #5,000 is clear mount.  But that might all change with the arrival of the Stamparatus.  Remember though, we won’t be using the Stamparatus for all of our stamping and that’s when other formats will still be important. 

~Blythe

The Stamparatus is going to make photopolymer extinct.  I also prefer the clear! :)

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, On

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

My 2 cents!

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

I am wondering if the powers that be over in SU! land have decided to make more of the Clear Stamps rather then the Photopolymyer ones. I have a LARGE pile of stamps from the Occasions and SAB to mount.  Seems there are more clear ones then there are other kind. 

Courious, Nola 

Nancy Sutton 
Kingston, Ontario 

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/More-Clear-Stamps-tp39687p39725.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@n7.nabble.com
Mary Davis, senior supervisor
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes
2011 featured sewer at Convention
mdavis74@rochester.rr.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Barb Stencel
In reply to this post by Robin Messenheimer

I think, quite possibly, you may be…  ;-D

From: ml+s1100894n39723h95@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n39723h95@.nabble]
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2017 9:08 PM

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

From: ml+s1100894n39717h96@.nabble [ml+s1100894n39717h96@.nabble]

~Blythe

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

~Blythe

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, On

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

My 2 cents!

Robin

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

Courious, Nola 

Nancy Sutton 
Kingston, Ontario 

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h75@n7.nabble.com

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

Well Robin, Living in Hawai’i you’re one who really wouldn’t need Lovely as a Tree as much as those of us who live in a National Forest of mostly pines and cedars!  :)  It’s definitely one of my go-to stamp sets for so many occasions.  I have to share my most recent:

Just to throw in a tidbit:  there are 47,000,000 couples in the US.  There are 1,000 couples who reach their 75th wedding anniversary. 

~Blythe

On Dec 8, 2017, at 8:30 PM, SUDSOL [Barb Stencel] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n39729h66@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

bstencel@comcast.net?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20More%20Clear%20Stamps????
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bstencel@comcast.net

I think, quite possibly, you may be… ;-D

From: ml+s1100894n39723h95@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n39723h95@.nabble] 
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2017 9:08 PM
To: SUDSOL Group

Robin Messenheimer

Pahoa, Hawai'i

From: ml+s1100894n39717h96@.nabble [ml+s1100894n39717h96@.nabble] 
Sent: Friday, December 8, 2017 12:11 PM