Mixed Borders Stamp Set

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Mixed Borders Stamp Set

Kathy Slamar
Has anyone used this new stamp?  I ordered it because I liked the idea that the three borders had space in between them, so the 4 sayings that are included fit between the border sections.

However, when I tried to use it, I find the length of the borders are 6 inches and they don't fit on the largest clear block.  I'm confused as to why SU would make them that size.  They are polymer so I could trim them, but that shouldn't be necessary.

Anyone tried them?  Thanks and Happy 4th!
Kathy Slamar
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Mixed Borders Stamp Set

Tracy Bradley

I have that stamp set but I haven't used it yet. I did pull it out and you're right! They won't fit on a block. Very odd. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 4, 2016, at 10:19 AM, SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n30136h34@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

kathy@slamar.com?subject=Mixed Borders Stamp Set
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@slamar.com

Has anyone used this new stamp?  I ordered it because I liked the idea that the three borders had space in between them, so the 4 sayings that are included fit between the border sections.

However, when I tried to use it, I find the length of the borders are 6 inches and they don't fit on the largest clear block.  I'm confused as to why SU would make them that size.  They are polymer so I could trim them, but that shouldn't be necessary.

Kathy Slamar

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@slamar.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Mixed-Borders-Stamp-Set-tp30136.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h92@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Carol Hodson
In reply to this post by Kathy Slamar

I don't have this stamp set so can't see it first hand; however, have you tried putting in on the largest block on diagonal?

Carol Hodson
www.carolscreations.stampinup.net

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n30136h50@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <KlondikeSuzie@>
Sent: Mon, Jul 4, 2016 10:19 am
Subject: SU!: Mixed Borders Stamp Set

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@slamar.com

Kathy Slamar

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@slamar.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Mixed-Borders-Stamp-Set-tp30136.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h8@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Kay Hahn Casler
In reply to this post by Tracy Bradley

Have you tried them diagonally on the block?  There is 7-1/2” available that way.
Happy Stampin’,
Kay Hahn Casler
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Vestal, New York
    Sharing what I love 
    and loving what I do!
Rubber stamp art supplies, demonstrations, clubs and stamp camps
607-729-1794 or e-mail        
                             kayhc@stny.rr.com
website- 
Visit https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=11162 to join Paper Pumpkin! 

On Jul 4, 2016, at 1:44 PM, SUDSOL [Tracy Bradley] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n30137h15@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

tracybrad21@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Mixed%20Borders%20Stamp%20Set
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: tracybrad21@yahoo.com

I have that stamp set but I haven't used it yet. I did pull it out and you're right! They won't fit on a block. Very odd. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 4, 2016, at 10:19 AM, SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n30136h34@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Kathy Slamar

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h92@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Tracy Bradley, please change the email address to: tracybrad21@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Mixed-Borders-Stamp-Set-tp30136p30137.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h42@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Christine Bennett

Hi, we got this set at on Stage in April,

I used it for my catalogue launch.

It does stamp well on that block, even though some

overlaps the ends!!  And nothing bad happened with

the ink on the 'blank' space. (but honestly, I cut the stamp

of the flowers in to 2 bits, just cos I got so frustrated with it).

Just me, at that hormonal age!  

Great idea, for borders though, maybe not for me.

Christine

On 5/07/2016 6:38 a.m., SUDSOL [Kay Hahn Casler] via Product Q&As wrote:
kayhc@stny.rr.com?subject=Re:%20SU%21:%20Mixed%20Borders%20Stamp%20Set
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kayhc@stny.rr.com

Have you tried them diagonally on the block?  There is 7-1/2” available that way.
Happy Stampin’,
Kay Hahn Casler
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Vestal, New York
    Sharing what I love 
    and loving what I do!
Rubber stamp art supplies, demonstrations, clubs and stamp camps
607-729-1794 or e-mail        
                             kayhc@stny.rr.com
website- 
Visit https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=11162 to join Paper Pumpkin! 

On Jul 4, 2016, at 1:44 PM, SUDSOL [Tracy Bradley] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n30137h15@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

tracybrad21@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Mixed%20Borders%20Stamp%20Set
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: tracybrad21@yahoo.com

Sent from my iPhone

Kathy Slamar

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Tracy Bradley, please change the email address to: tracybrad21@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Mixed-Borders-Stamp-Set-tp30136p30137.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h42@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kay Hahn Casler, please change the email address to: kayhc@stny.rr.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Mixed-Borders-Stamp-Set-tp30136p30139.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h83@n5.nabble.com

-- 
Blog: www.christinebennett.stampinup.net/blog
Follow me: www.pinterest.com/bennett5244  
Like me: www.facebook.com/ChristinesCraftyBlog
Shop with me: www.christinebennett.stampinup.net Click on ShopNow
for World Organic Skin care and Make up www.facebook.com/christinebennettworldorganic
To Unsubscribe - hit Reply and type unsubscribe -
       No worries - you can always subscribe again!

Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple
In reply to this post by Kathy Slamar

My thought it that you stamp one part of the border, then your saying and then the other (smaller??) part of the border.

~Blythe

On Jul 4, 2016, at 10:19 AM, SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n30136h83@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

kathy@slamar.com?subject=Mixed%20Borders%20Stamp%20Set

Kathy Slamar

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h41@n5.nabble.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR