Missing Labels for Stamp Set

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Missing Labels for Stamp Set

C. Linda Ostby
I don't put my labels on my clear mount stamp sets since they don't stick but now I want to so I can add our cling adhesive.  One of my 2 box sets had the same labels for both boxes.  SU doesn't have any spare labels for this set since it's not new....Itty Bitty Greetings.  Anyway, I will copy the sheet that came with the stamps and attempt to glue them on the stamp.  I am afraid that they may not stay when I remove them from the block once I add the cling.  Has anyone had to do this?  If so, please let me know what you did.  Thanks for any responses.
C. Linda Ostby
Stampin' Up!® Manager
Tucson, AZ  
520 883-1224
www.lindaostby.stampinup.net
clostby@comcast.net
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Missing Labels for Stamp Set

davism

Hi Linda:  do you have any crystal effects left? I had broken glasses once and I fixed them with crystal effects. I would use that or our fine tip glue. I would think they were similar. Make sure that it has set really well before you apply it to the block. I would just try one stamp first. Mary

On Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 3:26 PM SUDSOL [C. Linda Ostby] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n54557h47@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clostby@comcast.net?subject=Missing+Labels+for+Stamp+Set
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clostby@comcast.net

I don't put my labels on my clear mount stamp sets since they don't stick but now I want to so I can add our cling adhesive.  One of my 2 box sets had the same labels for both boxes.  SU doesn't have any spare labels for this set since it's not new....Itty Bitty Greetings.  Anyway, I will copy the sheet that came with the stamps and attempt to glue them on the stamp.  I am afraid that they may not stay when I remove them from the block once I add the cling.  Has anyone had to do this?  If so, please let me know what you did.  Thanks for any responses.
C. Linda Ostby
Stampin' Up!® Manager
Tucson, AZ  
520 883-1224
www.lindaostby.stampinup.net
clostby@comcast.net

If you want the reply to go ONLY to C. Linda Ostby, please change the email address to: clostby@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Missing-Labels-for-Stamp-Set-tp54557.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h54@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Mary Davis, senior supervisor
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes
2011 featured sewer at Convention
mdavis74@rochester.rr.com