Mini Stampin Cut????

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
12 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Mini Stampin Cut????

Nola Burkhard
I thought both were now available to order. I am frustrated to find out that for some unknown reason my customers can only order the full size one.

Any idea when the smaller version will be available to everyone?
Nola

Prescott, AZ
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Mini Stampin Cut????

Diane Lethbridge

Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine

The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and its replacement plates are still in production and we aren’t ready to share a demonstrator preorder or customer launch date for them; the mini machines have experienced delays due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic but unless unforeseen circumstances arise, we expect that you and your customers will be able to order it by the end of this year.

On 09/12/2020 5:57 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n55407h35@.nabble> wrote:

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Mini Stampin Cut????
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@

I thought both were now available to order. I am frustrated to find out that for some unknown reason my customers can only order the full size one.

Nola

Prescott, AZ

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Mini-Stampin-Cut-tp55407.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h92@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla
In reply to this post by Nola Burkhard

Nola,

I too thought they were coming out together. I haven't noticed any talk about the small one. Wonder what happened.  

Better the don't come out with it and then it becomes unordereable, ya know. But we should know these things!!!!! Ha ha ha
Lois

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com
CP: 732-598-5026

Shop: www.loisfolla.stampinup.net
Blog: www.StampinPress.com

On Sat, Sep 12, 2020, 5:57 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n55407h33@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Mini+Stampin+Cut????
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Nola

Prescott, AZ

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Mini-Stampin-Cut-tp55407.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h90@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Mini Stampin Cut????

Robin Messenheimer

This is what is on the demo site. They’ve covered this in weekly updates in the past, too.

The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and its replacement plates are still in production and we aren’t ready to share a demonstrator preorder or customer launch date for them; the mini machines have experienced delays due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic but unless unforeseen circumstances arise, we expect that you and your customers will be able to order it by the end of this year.

In the meantime, take a look at all the product details and videos on this page so you can become familiar with the new machines before they become available for you to preorder.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Please note that my preferred e-mail address has changed to Rmessenheimer@gmail.com. I have noted that e-mail addressed to rmessenheimer@ has frequently not been delivered to me.

From: ml+s1100894n55407h86@.nabble <ml+s1100894n55407h86@.nabble>
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2020 11:57 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>
Subject: SU!: Mini Stampin Cut????

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Mini%20Stampin%20Cut????

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Nola

Prescott, AZ

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h43@n7.nabble.com

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Judi Carpenter
In reply to this post by Lois Folla

Stampin' Up! announced the smaller Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine wouldn't be available until later - probably for several months now.  I believe it was in a weekly update and the information has been available since then on the landing page.  You do have to scroll down a bit to get the entire story.  I think it's going to be worth the wait!!

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 9/12/2020 5:29:44 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n55409h76@.nabble writes:

StampWithLois@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Mini Stampin Cut????
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: StampWithLois@gmail.com

Nola,

I too thought they were coming out together. I haven't noticed any talk about the small one. Wonder what happened.

Better the don't come out with it and then it becomes unordereable, ya know. But we should know these things!!!!! Ha ha ha
Lois

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com

On Sat, Sep 12, 2020, 5:57 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Product Q&As < ml%2Bs1100894n55407h33@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

Nola

Prescott, AZ

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h90@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: StampWithLois@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Mini-Stampin-Cut-tp55407p55409.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h71@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla
In reply to this post by Robin Messenheimer

Thank you Robin, I either missed that or forgot I saw it. Hum? Lol 

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com

On Sat, Sep 12, 2020, 7:54 PM SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n55410h26@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
rmessenheimer@gmail.com?subject=RE:+Mini+Stampin+Cut????
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@gmail.com

This is what is on the demo site. They’ve covered this in weekly updates in the past, too.

In the meantime, take a look at all the product details and videos on this page so you can become familiar with the new machines before they become available for you to preorder.

Please note that my preferred e-mail address has changed to Rmessenheimer@gmail.com. I have noted that e-mail addressed to rmessenheimer@ has frequently not been delivered to me.

Nolaburkhard@...?subject=Mini%20Stampin%20Cut????

Nola

Prescott, AZ

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h43@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Mini-Stampin-Cut-tp55407p55410.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by Robin Messenheimer

I have to wonder if they are just blaming Covid19 and covering up something else.
The big one is available!
Then the little one should be too.
Yes, I’m hot under  the collar.
This is happening way tooo often.
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 12, 2020, at 4:54 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n55410h86@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

rmessenheimer@gmail.com?subject=RE: Mini Stampin Cut????
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@gmail.com

Nola

Prescott, AZ

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h43@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Mini-Stampin-Cut-tp55407p55410.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h50@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Mini Stampin Cut????

donnab07

A LOT of things are happening way too often, and in most cases it  IS because of COVID-19.  Many manufacturing facilities are not able to work at full capacity because of social distancing and other practices that are in place to keep their employees safe.  We need to be patient.  The Mini Stampin’ Cut will be worth the wait.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n55414h76@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n55414h76@.nabble]
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2020 8:23 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Mini Stampin Cut????

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Mini%20Stampin%20Cut????

I have to wonder if they are just blaming Covid19 and covering up something else.

The big one is available!

Then the little one should be too.

Yes, I’m hot under  the collar.

This is happening way tooo often.

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 12, 2020, at 4:54 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n55410h86@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

rmessenheimer@gmail.com?subject=RE: Mini Stampin Cut????

Nola

Prescott, AZ

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h50@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Mini-Stampin-Cut-tp55407p55414.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h16@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Sara Levin

First as stated, we were told by SU that the Mini would not be coming out at the same time as the Full size machine.  Second, Covid, manufacturing time or whatever, I think that it was an astute business decision to not release both of them at the same time.  The full size came out this month which gives us a little bump in sales because of interest in the new machine and it didn't compete with the first month launch of either the annual or mini catalog.  So, our customers weren't having to decide stamps or die cutting machine.  When the Mini Machine comes out, I'm sure it will be timed to provide us another bump.  I'm pleased with that.  And, I'm pleased that the two machines are not competing with each other for sales right out of the blocks.  People will have heard how much we like the full size machine and will be happy to jump in when the smaller machine is available.  We're just whetting their appetite.

Sara
Sara Levin

Get the Stamping Sunday Tutorial Bundle FREE with $40 purchase or purchase it HERE

Get the Stampin' Glam Squad Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $50 purchase in my store
or purchase it HERE
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)

On Sat, Sep 12, 2020 at 5:57 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n55407h9@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Nola

Prescott, AZ

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h66@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

I agree Sara.  It’s most difficult when everything comes out at once!  This
Has affected manufacturing in ways most folk can’t imagine.  This COVID
Has affected every single person in so many different ways!  My  100 year
Old step-mother passed away Sat night and they would not allow my sister
(Who is a Doctor) in to be with her for even five minutes!  We’re all having
To deal with so many changes right now.  Patience is a hard thing to deal
With right now!  Let’s not push to have production done hurriedly and then
Have problems.  The big machine is great, we want the same for the small
One too!  Although, I do agree there have been some strange changes! 
Just my two cents worth.  

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 14, 2020, at 7:08 AM, SUDSOL [Sara Levin] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n55430h76@.nabble> wrote:

TheArtfulInker@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Mini Stampin Cut????
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: TheArtfulInker@

First as stated, we were told by SU that the Mini would not be coming out at the same time as the Full size machine. Second, Covid, manufacturing time or whatever, I think that it was an astute business decision to not release both of them at the same time. The full size came out this month which gives us a little bump in sales because of interest in the new machine and it didn't compete with the first month launch of either the annual or mini catalog. So, our customers weren't having to decide stamps or die cutting machine. When the Mini Machine comes out, I'm sure it will be timed to provide us another bump. I'm pleased with that. And, I'm pleased that the two machines are not competing with each other for sales right out of the blocks. People will have heard how much we like the full size machine and will be happy to jump in when the smaller machine is available. We're just whetting their appetite.

Sara
Sara Levin

Get the Stamping Sunday Tutorial Bundle FREE with $40 purchase or purchase it HERE

Get the Stampin' Glam Squad Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $50 purchase in my store
or purchase it HERE
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
(blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)

On Sat, Sep 12, 2020 at 5:57 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n55407h9@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Nola

Prescott, AZ

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h66@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sara Levin, please change the email address to: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Mini-Stampin-Cut-tp55407p55430.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h20@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Robin Messenheimer
In reply to this post by Sara Levin

Very nicely said, Sara. Thank you.

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 14, 2020, at 01:08, SUDSOL [Sara Levin] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n55430h99@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com

First as stated, we were told by SU that the Mini would not be coming out at the same time as the Full size machine. Second, Covid, manufacturing time or whatever, I think that it was an astute business decision to not release both of them at the same time. The full size came out this month which gives us a little bump in sales because of interest in the new machine and it didn't compete with the first month launch of either the annual or mini catalog. So, our customers weren't having to decide stamps or die cutting machine. When the Mini Machine comes out, I'm sure it will be timed to provide us another bump. I'm pleased with that. And, I'm pleased that the two machines are not competing with each other for sales right out of the blocks. People will have heard how much we like the full size machine and will be happy to jump in when the smaller machine is available. We're just whetting their appetite.

Sara
Sara Levin

or purchase it HERE

Nola

Prescott, AZ

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sara Levin, please change the email address to: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Mini-Stampin-Cut-tp55407p55430.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

I agree with you completely!

I don’t have the full size version yet, and am looking forward to the mini regardless of when it is ready for purchase!

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Sep 15, 2020, at 2:52 AM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n55436h48@.nabble> wrote:

rmessenheimer@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Mini Stampin Cut????
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@

Very nicely said, Sara. Thank you.

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 14, 2020, at 01:08, SUDSOL [Sara Levin] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n55430h99@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com

Sara
Sara Levin

or purchase it HERE

Nola

Prescott, AZ

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Mini-Stampin-Cut-tp55407p55436.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h6@.nabble