Milwaukee OnStage SUDSOL Swap

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Milwaukee OnStage SUDSOL Swap

Judi Carpenter
If you are attending the OnStage event on April 7 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, I hope you will join the SUDSOL Card Front Swap. This is a great way to get some awesome samples to share with your customers. SUDSOL swaps are always the best of the best!!

What: Card Front Swap
Who: SUDSOL members
When: Saturday, April 7
Where: Near the door entrance (to the event - Look for sign!
Time: Lunch break (More details when we get a better schedule)
Details:
Card fronts only, please, unless your card design requires a full card.
Current SU! Catalog product only - if we don’t sell it, please don’t use it.   Use Stampin’ Up! cardstock only; it is superior and the difference is obvious.  
Multiple layers
At least one embellishment
Demonstrator quality work (i.e. clean cuts, no smudges)
Required - include your name, contact info and recipe on the back of each swap.
Nice, but not required - place your swap in a clear envelope (item #102619, page 195) to protect your work.  If your embellishments might become separated from the card front, you’ll want to use a clear envelope so your work will be appreciated and enjoyed.
The final count will include a swap for SUDSOL to use as RAKs
To sign up: Please email me directly (Judi Carpenter – jcarpy02@aol.com and note that there’s a zero, not a letter in front of the 2) by March 8th with your name, email and cell number.  I’ll post updates to the list every so often until March 27th so you’ll have an idea of how many are participating. On March 27th, I’ll email participants the final total. I hope this will give you enough time to complete your swaps.  I’ll be away from home from March 10th until March 19th or 20th, so if you need to contact me during that time, use email as I’ll have my laptop with me.
Thank you.  I’m looking forward to meeting and swapping with you!
Judi Carpenter
Decatur, IL
Jcarpy02@aol.com
phone: 217-875-0092
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Milwaukee OnStage SUDSOL Swap

Deborah McQuade

Please count me in but your email will not go through. It keeps coming back to me as Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender.

Debbie McQuade
debbie.mcquade@me.com
Cell: 765-577-0587

Judi Carpenter wrote
If you are attending the OnStage event on April 7 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, I hope you will join the SUDSOL Card Front Swap. This is a great way to get some awesome samples to share with your customers. SUDSOL swaps are always the best of the best!!

What: Card Front Swap
Who: SUDSOL members
When: Saturday, April 7
Where: Near the door entrance (to the event - Look for sign!
Time: Lunch break (More details when we get a better schedule)
Details:
Card fronts only, please, unless your card design requires a full card.
Current SU! Catalog product only - if we don’t sell it, please don’t use it.   Use Stampin’ Up! cardstock only; it is superior and the difference is obvious.  
Multiple layers
At least one embellishment
Demonstrator quality work (i.e. clean cuts, no smudges)
Required - include your name, contact info and recipe on the back of each swap.
Nice, but not required - place your swap in a clear envelope (item #102619, page 195) to protect your work.  If your embellishments might become separated from the card front, you’ll want to use a clear envelope so your work will be appreciated and enjoyed.
The final count will include a swap for SUDSOL to use as RAKs
To sign up: Please email me directly (Judi Carpenter – jcarpy02@aol.com and note that there’s a zero, not a letter in front of the 2) by March 8th with your name, email and cell number.  I’ll post updates to the list every so often until March 27th so you’ll have an idea of how many are participating. On March 27th, I’ll email participants the final total. I hope this will give you enough time to complete your swaps.  I’ll be away from home from March 10th until March 19th or 20th, so if you need to contact me during that time, use email as I’ll have my laptop with me.
Thank you.  I’m looking forward to meeting and swapping with you!
Judi Carpenter
Decatur, IL
Jcarpy02@aol.com
phone: 217-875-0092