classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
12 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Merry Patterns Set

Barbara Felece
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone who may be in the know have information about the Merry Patterns  set that is currently only available to a Hostess with an order of $300.00? Perhaps at some time they may offer it for purchase to demonstrators? I love the set and would gladly pay for it outright. I've also spent over 300.00 in the recent weeks just not all at the same time. Thanks for any info you all may have.

Barbara
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Merry Patterns Set

Judy Szugda

From what I’ve read, this will not be available after the end of October and because it is only available as an on-line offering, we won’t be able to sell it to others until Oct 31 2018.

Judy in NH

On Sep 27, 2017, at 5:14 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38440h70@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stamperbabs@gmail.com?subject=Merry%20Patterns%20Set
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamperbabs@gmail.com

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone who may be in the know have information about the Merry Patterns  set that is currently only available to a Hostess with an order of $300.00? Perhaps at some time they may offer it for purchase to demonstrators? I love the set and would gladly pay for it outright. I've also spent over 300.00 in the recent weeks just not all at the same time. Thanks for any info you all may have.

Barbara

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Felece, please change the email address to: stamperbabs@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Merry-Patterns-Set-tp38440.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h4@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Catherine Black
In reply to this post by Barbara Felece

Barbara. You should set up a hostess code for yourself so you could of collected the set. 

Thank you,
Catherine

On Sep 27, 2017, at 5:14 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38440h16@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stamperbabs@gmail.com?subject=Merry Patterns Set
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamperbabs@gmail.com

Hi Everyone,

Barbara

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Felece, please change the email address to: stamperbabs@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Merry-Patterns-Set-tp38440.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h50@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

Catherine:  I just read your email and though this was not my question to
Begin with, I am curious about your response.  I have never used the
hostess code as I have never had a need and not sure how it works.
Can you explain to this dummy?  Thanks for help.

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 28, 2017, at 11:39 AM, SUDSOL [Catherine Black] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38457h13@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stamperfun@yahoo.ca?subject=Re: SU!: Merry Patterns Set
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamperfun@yahoo.ca

Barbara. You should set up a hostess code for yourself so you could of collected the set. 

Thank you,
Catherine

On Sep 27, 2017, at 5:14 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38440h16@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Barbara

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h50@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Catherine Black, please change the email address to: stamperfun@yahoo.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Merry-Patterns-Set-tp38440p38457.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h20@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Felece

Hi Catherine

I've never used a hostess code either because I always thought it was for those who have a website which I don't have. Not sure how I would use it.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 28, 2017, at 3:46 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38458h2@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Merry Patterns Set
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 28, 2017, at 11:39 AM, SUDSOL [Catherine Black] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38457h13@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamperfun@yahoo.ca

Thank you,
Catherine

Hi Everyone,

Barbara

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Catherine Black, please change the email address to: stamperfun@yahoo.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Merry-Patterns-Set-tp38440p38457.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h20@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Merry-Patterns-Set-tp38440p38458.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h78@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Catherine Black

Working late today let me email you tomorrow. I think you can still use a hostess code??  

Thank you,
Catherine

On Sep 28, 2017, at 3:52 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38459h5@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stamperbabs@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Merry Patterns Set

Hi Catherine

I've never used a hostess code either because I always thought it was for those who have a website which I don't have. Not sure how I would use it.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 28, 2017, at 3:46 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38458h2@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

Thank you,
Catherine

Hi Everyone,

Barbara

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Merry-Patterns-Set-tp38440p38458.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h78@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Merry-Patterns-Set-tp38440p38459.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Catherine Black
In reply to this post by Barbara Felece

Oh I guess if you aren't doing a workshop you can't use it sorry I miss understood the question 

Thank you,
Catherine

On Sep 28, 2017, at 3:52 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38459h5@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Hi Catherine

Sent from my iPhone

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

Thank you,
Catherine

Hi Everyone,

Barbara

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Merry-Patterns-Set-tp38440p38459.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Host Code (Re: SU!: Merry Patterns Set)

Robin Messenheimer

I just finished reading this thread and changed the subject just to address the Host Code question.

To use a host code, you start a "workshop order" in Order Entry Express (OEX) regardless of whether you have a Demonstrator Business Website (DBWS). When you start the OEX entry, there is a "Get Host Code" button. Click on that button and you are given your host code. From then on it will appear in your list of orders. At least one item has to be in your OEX order. 

Beginning then and until you close your order, anyone who goes to StampinUp.com to place an order - including you if you wish - fills in the Host code when placing the order. Any order placed from StampinUp.com this way can be opened and closed (ended and paid for) until the OEX order with that hostess code is closed.

When you're ready to close the OEX order, any orders placed at StampinUp.com will show in the order total and Stampin rewards will be calculated on that.

As for the Merry Patterns set - if you think you might be putting in orders that total up to $300 between now and October 31st, you could follow the above process, placing your orders through StampinUp.com, using the host code, and you might earn it as your own host. If you place frequent smaller orders, you might want to consider this as your regular way for placing orders so you don't miss out on hostess benefits. The down side is that, when you order as a customer you don't get the instant income but you have to wait until the month reconciles and SU! deposits it in your account.

Warning: none of these orders can be considered a demonstrator order. So, for example, you won't be able to order the new alcohol markers with this process. 

I'm one-finger pecking this out on my iPad. Please correct any glaring errors!

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 28, 2017, at 11:20, SUDSOL [Catherine Black] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38461h60@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Oh I guess if you aren't doing a workshop you can't use it sorry I miss understood the question 

Thank you,
Catherine

Hi Catherine

Sent from my iPhone

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

Thank you,
Catherine

Hi Everyone,

Barbara

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Merry-Patterns-Set-tp38440p38461.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h43@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Robin Messenheimer Pahoa, Hawaii http://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Host Code (Merry Patterns Set)

Barbara Stitt

thank you!  I tried using the code once and must have closed out too soon.
you've made it more understandable.  Thanks!

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 28, 2017, at 8:28 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38468h54@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

rmessenheimer@earthlink.net?subject=Host Code (Re: SU!: Merry Patterns Set)
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net

I just finished reading this thread and changed the subject just to address the Host Code question.

To use a host code, you start a "workshop order" in Order Entry Express (OEX) regardless of whether you have a Demonstrator Business Website (DBWS). When you start the OEX entry, there is a "Get Host Code" button. Click on that button and you are given your host code. From then on it will appear in your list of orders. At least one item has to be in your OEX order. 

Beginning then and until you close your order, anyone who goes to StampinUp.com to place an order - including you if you wish - fills in the Host code when placing the order. Any order placed from StampinUp.com this way can be opened and closed (ended and paid for) until the OEX order with that hostess code is closed.

When you're ready to close the OEX order, any orders placed at StampinUp.com will show in the order total and Stampin rewards will be calculated on that.

As for the Merry Patterns set - if you think you might be putting in orders that total up to $300 between now and October 31st, you could follow the above process, placing your orders through StampinUp.com, using the host code, and you might earn it as your own host. If you place frequent smaller orders, you might want to consider this as your regular way for placing orders so you don't miss out on hostess benefits. The down side is that, when you order as a customer you don't get the instant income but you have to wait until the month reconciles and SU! deposits it in your account.

Warning: none of these orders can be considered a demonstrator order. So, for example, you won't be able to order the new alcohol markers with this process. 

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 28, 2017, at 11:20, SUDSOL [Catherine Black] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38461h60@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Thank you,
Catherine

Hi Catherine

Sent from my iPhone

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

Thank you,
Catherine

Hi Everyone,

Barbara

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Merry-Patterns-Set-tp38440p38461.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h43@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Merry-Patterns-Set-tp38440p38468.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson
In reply to this post by Robin Messenheimer

What a great explanation of how to use the host code. Thanks. I'm not sure the loss of the discount by ordering on a customer order would be made up on the host code order at the end of the month. 

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 28, 2017, at 5:28 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38468h86@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net

Sent from my iPad

Thank you,
Catherine

Hi Catherine

Sent from my iPhone

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

Thank you,
Catherine

Hi Everyone,

Barbara

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol..org/Merry-Patterns-Set-tp38440p38458.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol..org/Merry-Patterns-Set-tp38440p38459.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol..org/Merry-Patterns-Set-tp38440p38461.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robin Messenheimer, please change the email address to: rmessenheimer@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Merry-Patterns-Set-tp38440p38468.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h52@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

I believe what was meant is that when you place an order on the website using your Hostess Code you do not receive the instant discount. You have to be willing to wait until commissions on credit card orders for that time-frame are processed. I forget what day of the week they are processing those commissions now.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On Sep 29, 2017, at 11:27 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38475h57@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Host Code (Merry Patterns Set)
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@yahoo.com

What a great explanation of how to use the host code. Thanks. I'm not sure the loss of the discount by ordering on a customer order would be made up on the host code order at the end of the month. 

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 28, 2017, at 5:28 PM, SUDSOL [Robin Messenheimer] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n38468h86@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Sent from my iPad

Thank you,
Catherine

Hi Catherine

Sent from my iPhone

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

Thank you,
Catherine

Hi Everyone,

Barbara

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol..org/Merry-Patterns-Set-tp38440p38458.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol..org/Merry-Patterns-Set-tp38440p38459.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol..org/Merry-Patterns-Set-tp38440p38461.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h52@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Merry-Patterns-Set-tp38440p38475.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h6@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Host Code (Merry Patterns Set)

Phyllis Strickland
In reply to this post by Sue Erickson

You also have to watch that $6.95 minimum shipping –  you need at least $69.50 per .com order to break even.  Sometimes the extra shipping on all those little orders can cost more than the benefit you are trying to earn, and other times it works out.  You have to do the math.  But sometimes this does work out.  Phyllis

From: ml+s1100894n38475h59@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n38475h59@.nabble]

Sent from my iPad

Sent from my iPad