classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Many Hearts dies and Heart Punch Pack

Robbie Rubala
Good Morning Ladies,

Does anyone know if you can layer the Many Hearts dies and Heart Punch pack punches?  I have the punches but not the dies.

Thanks,

Robbie
Robbie Rubala
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Many Hearts dies and Heart Punch Pack

Robin Messenheimer

IMG_5870.jpg (380K) Download Attachment

I think it depends on what you’re trying to do. But the punched hearts are a little more elongated than the die hearts. The picture attached show punched pink hearts and the dies.

From: ml+s1100894n57314h3@.nabble <ml+s1100894n57314h3@.nabble>
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2021 6:35 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>
Subject: SU!: Many Hearts dies and Heart Punch Pack

robbierubala@gmail.com?subject=Many%20Hearts%20dies%20and%20Heart%20Punch%20Pack

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: robbierubala@gmail.com

Good Morning Ladies,

Does anyone know if you can layer the Many Hearts dies and Heart Punch pack punches?  I have the punches but not the dies.

Thanks,

Robbie

Robbie Rubala

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robbie Rubala, please change the email address to: robbierubala@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Many-Hearts-dies-and-Heart-Punch-Pack-tp57314.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h43@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Many Hearts dies and Heart Punch Pack

Judi Carpenter
In reply to this post by Robbie Rubala

Hello, all!

I've done a bit of a comparison sample for you.The white hearts are cut with the Many Hearts Dies.  The  Bumblebee hearts were punched using the Heart Punch Pack.  The tiny dotted heart is also from the Many Hearts Dies.  My intent is to show you how they work together.  The heart shapes are a little different, with the punches being more "classic" hearts and the dies being just slightly wider at the tops.  Hope this helps. 

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 1/29/2021 10:35:38 AM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n57314h31@.nabble writes: