Managers Reception

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Managers Reception

Kirsteen Gill

My Upline and Managers reception buddy is no longer attending Leadership. Who else is going and would like to tag along together? It'll be much more fun with someone rather than wandering around myself.
K

Kirsteen Gill
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Katy TX
www.creatinwithkirsteen.com
(001) 713-594-5226
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Managers Reception

Lucia Gammon

Hi, Kirsten...

I'm going by myself.  I'm staying with my sister and driving to the convention center.  I'd be happy to hang with you.  Sounds like fun if you still need somebody.

😊

Sent: ‎1/‎3/‎2014 5:33 PM
To: lfgammon58@gmail.com
Subject: SU!: Managers Reception

My Upline and Managers reception buddy is no longer attending Leadership. Who else is going and would like to tag along together? It'll be much more fun with someone rather than wandering around myself.
K

Kirsteen Gill
Katy TX
(001) 713-594-5226

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: createwithkirsteen@comcast.net
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/Managers-Reception-tp4181.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h59@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Lucia Gammon Silver (912) 663-3098 Blog/Website: www.designsbylucia.com SU Website: lgammon.stampinup.net
Reply | Threaded
|

FW: Managers Reception

Lucia Gammon
In reply to this post by Kirsteen Gill

I'm sorry.... Didn't read the whole message.  I don't get to go to the Managers Reception this year.

😊

Sent: ‎1/‎3/‎2014 8:13 PM

Hi, Kirsten...

I'm going by myself.  I'm staying with my sister and driving to the convention center.  I'd be happy to hang with you.  Sounds like fun if you still need somebody.

😊

Sent: ‎1/‎3/‎2014 5:33 PM

K

Kirsteen Gill
Katy TX
(001) 713-594-5226

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: createwithkirsteen@comcast.net
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/Managers-Reception-tp4181.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml-node+s1100894n65h59@.nabble
Lucia Gammon Senior Supervisor (912) 663-3098 Blog/Website: www.designsbylucia.com SU Website: lgammon.stampinup.net

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: lfgammon58@gmail.com
http://forum.sudsol.org/Managers-Reception-tp4181p4186.html
Lucia Gammon Silver (912) 663-3098 Blog/Website: www.designsbylucia.com SU Website: lgammon.stampinup.net