Making Videos

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Making Videos

Jeanne Moss

These are certainly difficult and uncertain times, both for families and those of us trying to run a small business.  I finished my March clubs just before the recommendations not to gather in groups became effective, but I have no clue what I’ll do next month.  I feel bad for those who haven’t been able to have their classes that would have helped them attain their quarterly minimums, and really hope that SU will make allowances to help those demonstrators.

If you do most or all of your business face-to-face, it may be time to think about making a video to keep your customers engaged.  If you aren’t really sure what you need, we have a video by Lisa Miller in our business files showing her setup and how to get started.

Jeanne Moss
Business Article Librarian

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Making Videos

Kathleen Brandt

That is what I'm thinking. I may have to take a stab at this...ugh, not my style

On Wed, Mar 18, 2020, 8:00 PM SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n52116h74@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stampingal@live.com?subject=Making+Videos
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

These are certainly difficult and uncertain times, both for families and those of us trying to run a small business.  I finished my March clubs just before the recommendations not to gather in groups became effective, but I have no clue what I’ll do next month.  I feel bad for those who haven’t been able to have their classes that would have helped them attain their quarterly minimums, and really hope that SU will make allowances to help those demonstrators.

If you do most or all of your business face-to-face, it may be time to think about making a video to keep your customers engaged.  If you aren’t really sure what you need, we have a video by Lisa Miller in our business files showing her setup and how to get started.

Jeanne Moss
Business Article Librarian

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Making-Videos-tp52116.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.