Making Masculine Cards

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
10 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Making Masculine Cards

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
What is your favorite stamp set to use for masculine cards?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Making Masculine Cards

Carolyn Jackson

I like A GOOD GUY and most background stamps like STACKED STONE.

On Wed, Sep 2, 2020 at 12:32 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55281h38@n7.nabble.com> wrote:






clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Making+Masculine+Cards

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net









Our question this week is:


What is your favorite stamp set to use for masculine cards?



Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning











Charlotte Lindmeier


Question of the Week













If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to:

clindmeier@windstream.net




This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:

http://forum.sudsol.org/Making-Masculine-Cards-tp55281.html





To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h20@n7.nabble.com


To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.




--

Carolyn

Carolyn R. Jackson

Independent Stampin’ Up Demonstrator

http://carolynjackson.stampinup.net

 

crj@woh.rr.comarolyn.jackson.1114@gmail.com

937-307-4582

 

LIKE me on Facebook: Carolyn’s Creations

https://www.facebook.com/Carolyns-Creations-643171632491266/

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: Making Masculine Cards

Denise Foor
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

Way to Goat is a fun and easy way to make cards for the males in my life!

 

Denise Foor

 

From: ml+s1100894n55281h32@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n55281h32@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2020 12:32 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <dfoorstudiopa@>
Subject: SU!: Making Masculine Cards

 

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Making%20Masculine%20Cards

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net


Our question this week is:
What is your favorite stamp set to use for masculine cards?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

 


If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Making-Masculine-Cards-tp55281.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h14@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Denise Foor Stampin’ Up! Manager & SU Independent Demo/Instructor Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops Shop SU online 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/denisefoor My blog: http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/ My email: dfoor@embarqmail.com Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Making Masculine Cards

Linda Bobb
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

Geared Up Garage and Sailing Home are my go to's!
Linda

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55281h94@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <lb1227@>
Sent: Wed, Sep 2, 2020 12:32 am
Subject: SU!: Making Masculine Cards

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Making%20Masculine%20Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Our question this week is:
What is your favorite stamp set to use for masculine cards?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week


If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Making-Masculine-Cards-tp55281.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h76@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Making Masculine Cards

Barbara Stitt
In reply to this post by Carolyn Jackson

My favorite go to masculine set is Geared up Garage.  With Bristol Motor 
Speedway NASCAR track here most of the guys (And gals too) are race 
or car fans!  

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 2, 2020, at 7:31 AM, SUDSOL [Carolyn Jackson] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55283h19@.nabble> wrote:


carolyn.jackson.1114@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Making Masculine Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: carolyn.jackson.1114@


I like A GOOD GUY and most background stamps like STACKED STONE.

On Wed, Sep 2, 2020 at 12:32 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55281h38@n7.nabble.com> wrote:






clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Making+Masculine+Cards

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net









Our question this week is:


What is your favorite stamp set to use for masculine cards?



Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning











Charlotte Lindmeier


Question of the Week













If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to:

clindmeier@windstream.net




This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:

http://forum.sudsol.org/Making-Masculine-Cards-tp55281.html





To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h20@n7.nabble.com


To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.




--

Carolyn

Carolyn R. Jackson

Independent Stampin’ Up Demonstrator

http://carolynjackson.stampinup.net

crj@woh.rr.comarolyn.jackson.1114@gmail.com

937-307-4582

LIKE me on Facebook: Carolyn’s Creations

https://www.facebook.com/Carolyns-Creations-643171632491266/



If you want the reply to go ONLY to Carolyn Jackson, please change the email address to: carolyn.jackson.1114@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Making-Masculine-Cards-tp55281p55283.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Making Masculine Cards

Dori Saltow
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I like to use the Sailing Home stamp set for my masculine cards.

Stampin in TX

Dori Saltow


On 9/1/2020 9:32 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Making Masculine Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Our question this week is:
What is your favorite stamp set to use for masculine cards?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week


If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Making-Masculine-Cards-tp55281.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Virus-free. www.avast.com
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Making Masculine Cards

Robbie Rubala

I agree with most people.  The Sailing Home stamp set is about the only masculine set I have.

On Thu, Sep 3, 2020 at 11:57 AM SUDSOL [Dori Saltow] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55305h53@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
dorisaltow@charter.net?subject=Re:+SU!:+Making+Masculine+Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dorisaltow@charter.net


I like to use the Sailing Home stamp set for my masculine cards.

Stampin in TX

Dori Saltow


On 9/1/2020 9:32 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk wrote:
clindmeier@...?subject=Making Masculine Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Our question this week is:
What is your favorite stamp set to use for masculine cards?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week


If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Making-Masculine-Cards-tp55281.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Virus-free. www.avast.com


If you want the reply to go ONLY to Dori Saltow, please change the email address to: dorisaltow@charter.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Making-Masculine-Cards-tp55281p55305.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h91@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.


--
Robbie Rubala
my blog - https://creationsinpaper.com/

my Stampin' Up website - http://robbierubala.stampinup.net


Robbie Rubala
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Making Masculine Cards

lkiers
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

My favourite Masculine Stamp Set right now is Beautiful World.  It’s elegant and can be used for Birthdays, Special Events like Grad or new ventures.  And I really like the DSP that goes with it.  My second favourite is Sailing Home.
Lena Kiers
Stampin'Up! Demonstrator in Ontario, Canada
"The Lord is my strength and salvation."






On Sep 2, 2020, at 12:32 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55281h29@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Making%20Masculine%20Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Our question this week is:
What is your favorite stamp set to use for masculine cards?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week


If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Making-Masculine-Cards-tp55281.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Making Masculine Cards

Beverly Derringer
In reply to this post by Robbie Rubala

I find the best way sometimes to make masculine cards is using card stock as the base, then designer paper (one or two different layers), linen thread with tied knot (of course no bow) then use words from any number of stamp sets. 

Sent from my iPad
Beverly Derringer

On Sep 3, 2020, at 11:33 AM, SUDSOL [Robbie Rubala] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55309h60@.nabble> wrote:


robbierubala@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Making Masculine Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: robbierubala@


I agree with most people. The Sailing Home stamp set is about the only masculine set I have.

On Thu, Sep 3, 2020 at 11:57 AM SUDSOL [Dori Saltow] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55305h53@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
dorisaltow@charter.net?subject=Re:+SU!:+Making+Masculine+Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dorisaltow@charter.net


I like to use the Sailing Home stamp set for my masculine cards.

Stampin in TX

Dori Saltow


On 9/1/2020 9:32 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk wrote:
clindmeier@...?subject=Making Masculine Cards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Our question this week is:
What is your favorite stamp set to use for masculine cards?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week


If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Making-Masculine-Cards-tp55281.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Virus-free. www.avast.com


If you want the reply to go ONLY to Dori Saltow, please change the email address to: dorisaltow@charter.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Making-Masculine-Cards-tp55281p55305.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h91@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.


--
Robbie Rubala
my blog - https://creationsinpaper.com/

my Stampin' Up website - http://robbierubala.stampinup.net


Robbie Rubala


If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robbie Rubala, please change the email address to: robbierubala@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Making-Masculine-Cards-tp55281p55309.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h74@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: Making Masculine Cards

Elaine Lampropolos
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I cased France ‘Frenchie’ Martin’s Motion Stamping Technique masculine card last year in one of my classes.  In this tutorial from May 24, 2019, she used the Waterfront and Enjoy Life stamp sets to create an easy masculine card.  I also used just the guy on a bike from the Enjoy Life set to make a simple masculine card. 

Elaine Lampropolos

 

From: ml+s1100894n55281h96@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n55281h96@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2020 12:32 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: Making Masculine Cards

 

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Making%20Masculine%20Cards

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@


Our question this week is:
What is your favorite stamp set to use for masculine cards?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

 


If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Making-Masculine-Cards-tp55281.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h78@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.