2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Make a Video - earn FREE SUDSOL!

Patti Scanlan
Administrator
Hey all...

I found the most amazing, simple, genius thing today - and I would love to have a video to share with SUDSOL.  I don't have the right stuff to do a video - and am looking for someone to do it for me!

It is a really simple cardstock cutting trick - the video would be fairly short - and bonus points if you actually complete a project with the finished pieces! :)

Not looking for professional quality - just something to show other SUDSOL members this great trick!!

Would YOU like to do it??  Let me know!

Patti Scanlan
Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Make a Video - earn FREE SUDSOL!

Lisa Miller

Hi Patti!

I actually really enjoy making videos and do them live on FB weekly.  I would love to offer to help but I have no availability this week AT ALL!

Please feel free to email me privately to discuss details.  Can’t wait to see your project.  💞

Lisa Miller
<a href="tel:210.499.1195" dir="ltr" x-apple-data-detectors="true" x-apple-data-detectors-type="telephone" x-apple-data-detectors-result="0/1" style="-webkit-text-decoration-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.258824); caret-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0);">210.499.1195
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Your personal CARDiologist  ♥  

On Mar 25, 2019, at 11:25 AM, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n47195h14@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

patti@sudsol.com?subject=Make a Video - earn FREE SUDSOL!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@sudsol.com

Hey all...

I found the most amazing, simple, genius thing today - and I would love to have a video to share with SUDSOL.  I don't have the right stuff to do a video - and am looking for someone to do it for me!

It is a really simple cardstock cutting trick - the video would be fairly short - and bonus points if you actually complete a project with the finished pieces! :)

Not looking for professional quality - just something to show other SUDSOL members this great trick!!

Would YOU like to do it??  Let me know!

Patti Scanlan
Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Make-a-Video-earn-FREE-SUDSOL-tp47195.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h10@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Lisa Miller 210.499.1195 Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator