Make a Difference Stamp Set

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Make a Difference Stamp Set

Cindy McCool

I was just wondering if there is an error in this stamp set. The picture on the cover reflects two lower case “r”. One that stands alone and one that you could stamp next to it to make “rr” (as in Merry) and it has ½ of the leading edge tail so it would fit nicely with the first “r” to continue the script. However, I cannot find the 2nd “r” on the stamp sheet. Am I losing it or has this error been addressed previously?

Thanks for your help!

Cindy McCool

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

cindy@

650-867-0037 (text)

Cindy McCool
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@mccoolmgt.com
650-867-0037 (text)
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Make a Difference Stamp Set

Carole Fineberg

I cannot find the 'rr' either.  I am interested in any response Cindy McCool gets.  

As an aside, I hate the way this set is laid out. It is very difficult to find the correct letter, because they aren't always in order nor do they all face the same direction.  Very annoying. How hard would it have been for them to line them up, side by side, in alphabetical order?

Carole Fineberg

On Sun, Oct 14, 2018 at 2:37 PM SUDSOL [Cindy McCool] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n44798h3@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
cindy@mccoolmgt.com?subject=Make+a+Difference+Stamp+Set
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cindy@mccoolmgt.com

I was just wondering if there is an error in this stamp set. The picture on the cover reflects two lower case “r”. One that stands alone and one that you could stamp next to it to make “rr” (as in Merry) and it has ½ of the leading edge tail so it would fit nicely with the first “r” to continue the script. However, I cannot find the 2nd “r” on the stamp sheet. Am I losing it or has this error been addressed previously?

Thanks for your help!

Cindy McCool

cindy@

650-867-0037 (text)

Cindy McCool
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@mccoolmgt.com
650-867-0037 (text)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cindy McCool, please change the email address to: cindy@mccoolmgt.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Make-a-Difference-Stamp-Set-tp44798.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h39@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

--
Carole Fineberg
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Reno, NV
775-622-9811
email:  cardsbycarole@aol.com

Although it may not always be wrapped in a bow, life is always a gift.
Carole Fineberg Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Reno, NV website/blog: http://CardmakingByCarole.com email: cardmakingbycarole@gmail.com Although it may not always be wrapped in a bow, life is always a gift.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Make a Difference Stamp Set

Barb Stencel

Mine has it – it’s not a ‘rr’ as such. If you look between the two @ symbols, there’s a kind of squiggle looking image – that’s the second ‘r’ that you’d put next to the regular ‘r’

From: ml+s1100894n44807h99@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n44807h99@.nabble]
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2018 1:51 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: Re: SU!: Make a Difference Stamp Set

cardmakingbycarole@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Make%20a%20Difference%20Stamp%20Set

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cardmakingbycarole@

I cannot find the 'rr' either. I am interested in any response Cindy McCool gets.

As an aside, I hate the way this set is laid out. It is very difficult to find the correct letter, because they aren't always in order nor do they all face the same direction. Very annoying. How hard would it have been for them to line them up, side by side, in alphabetical order?

Carole Fineberg

On Sun, Oct 14, 2018 at 2:37 PM SUDSOL [Cindy McCool] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n44798h3@.nabble> wrote:

cindy@?subject=Make+a+Difference+Stamp+Set

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cindy@

Thanks for your help!

Cindy McCool

cindy@

650-867-0037 (text)

Cindy McCool
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@
650-867-0037 (text)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cindy McCool, please change the email address to: cindy@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Make-a-Difference-Stamp-Set-tp44798.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h39@.nabble

--

Carole Fineberg

Reno, NV

775-622-9811

email: cardsbycarole@

Carole Fineberg Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Reno, NV website/blog: http://CardmakingByCarole.com email: cardmakingbycarole@ Although it may not always be wrapped in a bow, life is always a gift.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Carole Fineberg, please change the email address to: cardmakingbycarole@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Make-a-Difference-Stamp-Set-tp44798p44807.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h56@.nabble

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Make a Difference Stamp Set

Cindy McCool

IMG_20181013_0002.jpg (489K) Download Attachment

Well, thanks for your keen eye, Barb!!! Yes, I have it included in my set but who would have thought that it would be so out of order? I agree with Carole Fineberg! How hard would it have been to put them in alpha order??  I knew it wasn’t a specific “rr” and that it was 2 pieces but looked and looked and looked trying to find it. If it had appeared with all the other cursive letters and right side up it might have been easier to find.  You think?

I had to handle my project another way but will know for the next time.  I know the attachment isn’t totally SU product but this is what I was working on at the time I wanted a small “merry’.  I had a bunch of ‘Christmas’ left over from another project and wanted to use the snowman (I’m using the rear of him as gift tags, just adding a to: from: ). This is what I came up with thanks to Pinterest inspiration by Sandi Harka

Cindy McCool

From: ml+s1100894n44814h81@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n44814h81@.nabble]
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2018 9:20 AM

bstencel@comcast.net?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Make%20a%20Difference%20Stamp%20Set

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bstencel@comcast.net

Mine has it – it’s not a ‘rr’ as such. If you look between the two @ symbols, there’s a kind of squiggle looking image – that’s the second ‘r’ that you’d put next to the regular ‘r’

From: ml+s1100894n44807h99@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n44807h99@.nabble]
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2018 1:51 AM

cardmakingbycarole@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Make%20a%20Difference%20Stamp%20Set

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cardmakingbycarole@

I cannot find the 'rr' either. I am interested in any response Cindy McCool gets.

As an aside, I hate the way this set is laid out. It is very difficult to find the correct letter, because they aren't always in order nor do they all face the same direction. Very annoying. How hard would it have been for them to line them up, side by side, in alphabetical order?

Carole Fineberg

On Sun, Oct 14, 2018 at 2:37 PM SUDSOL [Cindy McCool] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n44798h3@.nabble> wrote:

cindy@?subject=Make+a+Difference+Stamp+Set

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cindy@

Thanks for your help!

Cindy McCool

cindy@

650-867-0037 (text)

Cindy McCool
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@
650-867-0037 (text)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cindy McCool, please change the email address to: cindy@

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h39@.nabble

--

Carole Fineberg

Reno, NV

775-622-9811

email: cardsbycarole@

Carole Fineberg Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Reno, NV website/blog: http://CardmakingByCarole.com email: cardmakingbycarole@ Although it may not always be wrapped in a bow, life is always a gift.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Carole Fineberg, please change the email address to: cardmakingbycarole@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Make-a-Difference-Stamp-Set-tp44798p44807.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h56@.nabble

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barb Stencel, please change the email address to: bstencel@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Make-a-Difference-Stamp-Set-tp44798p44814.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h21@n7.nabble.com

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Cindy McCool
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@mccoolmgt.com
650-867-0037 (text)