Major Flaw in SU website

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Major Flaw in SU website

Diane Gardner
Ok I asked a question a little while ago on this site.  I have a lady in another city that wants to attend classes to see if she is interested in SU.  So I told her yes I can find you someone. Wrong!!!! In the meantime I talked with SU and was not happy with the answer.  On the old site a person could find you using the demo finder.  Go check this out for yourself.  It now takes you to your shopping site.  The new person trying to find you and see if you do classes has no idea how to do that because they must type in www.dianegardner.stampinup.net to get to that info. I have had many potential customers find me thru the demo search and now they will not find me.  We all need to send a request to the sandbox about this matter.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Major Flaw in SU website

Jeanne Moss

Agreed!  After your last message, I tried finding my own class info going through the demonstrator locator to see if I could help you.  Nope!  We definitely need to have some type of link from the shopping site to our personal site.

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 2, 2020, at 10:45 AM, SUDSOL [Diane Gardner] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55753h84@.nabble> wrote:

dggard@bellsouth.net?subject=Major Flaw in SU website
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dggard@

Ok I asked a question a little while ago on this site.  I have a lady in another city that wants to attend classes to see if she is interested in SU.  So I told her yes I can find you someone. Wrong!!!! In the meantime I talked with SU and was not happy with the answer.  On the old site a person could find you using the demo finder.  Go check this out for yourself.  It now takes you to your shopping site.  The new person trying to find you and see if you do classes has no idea how to do that because they must type in www.dianegardner.stampinup.net to get to that info. I have had many potential customers find me thru the demo search and now they will not find me.  We all need to send a request to the sandbox about this matter.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Gardner, please change the email address to: dggard@bellsouth.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Major-Flaw-in-SU-website-tp55753.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Major Flaw in SU website

donnab07

Has this been sent to the Sandbox?  I am shocked to hear this news, and it needs to be fixed  ASAP

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n55754h16@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n55754h16@.nabble]
Sent: Friday, October 2, 2020 7:51 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Major Flaw in SU website

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Major%20Flaw%20in%20SU%20website

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Agreed!  After your last message, I tried finding my own class info going through the demonstrator locator to see if I could help you.  Nope!  We definitely need to have some type of link from the shopping site to our personal site.

Jeanne Moss

BluegrassStamper@

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 2, 2020, at 10:45 AM, SUDSOL [Diane Gardner] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55753h84@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dggard@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Gardner, please change the email address to: dggard@bellsouth.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Major-Flaw-in-SU-website-tp55753.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Major-Flaw-in-SU-website-tp55753p55754.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Diane Gardner

I sent it and the demo support person said she would submit it but it would not hurt if we all put it in the sandbox. Might get more attention faster!

Diane Gardner

Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator

www.dianegardner.stampinup.net

www.deedeesdazzles.com

828 606-9341

From: ml+s1100894n55755h48@.nabble <ml+s1100894n55755h48@.nabble>
Sent: Friday, October 2, 2020 11:48 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <dggard@>

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Major%20Flaw%20in%20SU%20website

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

Has this been sent to the Sandbox? I am shocked to hear this news, and it needs to be fixed ASAP

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n55754h16@.nabble [ml+s1100894n55754h16@.nabble]

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Jeanne Moss

BluegrassStamper@

Sent from my iPad

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Major-Flaw-in-SU-website-tp55753p55754.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Major-Flaw-in-SU-website-tp55753p55755.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h36@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

donnab07

I just tried Demonstrator finder on the SU! website, and noticed that under my name is a small envelope icon.  When I clicked on it the user had the opportunity to send me an email.  I was not taken to my shopping site.  I’m wondering what I am doing differently.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n55756h78@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n55756h78@.nabble]
Sent: Friday, October 2, 2020 8:53 AM

dggard@bellsouth.net?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Major%20Flaw%20in%20SU%20website

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dggard@bellsouth.net

I sent it and the demo support person said she would submit it but it would not hurt if we all put it in the sandbox. Might get more attention faster!

Diane Gardner

www.deedeesdazzles.com

828 606-9341

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Major%20Flaw%20in%20SU%20website

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

Has this been sent to the Sandbox? I am shocked to hear this news, and it needs to be fixed ASAP

Donna Bagwell

Jeanne Moss

BluegrassStamper@

Sent from my iPad

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Major-Flaw-in-SU-website-tp55753p55755.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h36@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Major-Flaw-in-SU-website-tp55753p55756.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Penny Nelson

I just tried everything that the rest of you have done and yes if you click on the envelope it will allow them to send you an email, but at no time does it take you to my calendar of events like it use to.  Disappointed in this 😒

On Fri, Oct 2, 2020, 10:57 AM SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55757h24@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE:+SU!:+Major+Flaw+in+SU+website

I just tried Demonstrator finder on the SU! website, and noticed that under my name is a small envelope icon. When I clicked on it the user had the opportunity to send me an email. I was not taken to my shopping site. I’m wondering what I am doing differently.

Donna Bagwell

dggard@...?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Major%20Flaw%20in%20SU%20website

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dggard@bellsouth.net

Diane Gardner

www.deedeesdazzles.com

828 606-9341

donna@...?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Major%20Flaw%20in%20SU%20website

Donna Bagwell

stampingal@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Major%20Flaw%20in%20SU%20website

Agreed!  After your last message, I tried finding my own class info going through the demonstrator locator to see if I could help you.  Nope!  We definitely need to have some type of link from the shopping site to our personal site.

Jeanne Moss

BluegrassStamper@

Sent from my iPad

dggard@...?subject=Major Flaw in SU website

Ok I asked a question a little while ago on this site.  I have a lady in another city that wants to attend classes to see if she is interested in SU.  So I told her yes I can find you someone. Wrong!!!! In the meantime I talked with SU and was not happy with the answer.  On the old site a person could find you using the demo finder.  Go check this out for yourself.  It now takes you to your shopping site.  The new person trying to find you and see if you do classes has no idea how to do that because they must type in www.dianegardner.stampinup.net to get to that info. I have had many potential customers find me thru the demo search and now they will not find me.  We all need to send a request to the sandbox about this matter.

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h36@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Major-Flaw-in-SU-website-tp55753p55756.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Major-Flaw-in-SU-website-tp55753p55757.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h50@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla

Yes, I actually noticed that right away with the new dbws change.  It doesn't seem to be on its own page any longer.  So the customer have to scroll down. I  don't like this either but I don't think they can make a change. I don't know. 

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com
CP: 732-598-5026

Shop: www.loisfolla.stampinup.net
Blog: www.StampinPress.com

On Fri, Oct 2, 2020, 1:31 PM SUDSOL [Penny Nelson] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55759h45@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
pennynelsn@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Major+Flaw+in+SU+website
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pennynelsn@gmail.com

I just tried everything that the rest of you have done and yes if you click on the envelope it will allow them to send you an email, but at no time does it take you to my calendar of events like it use to. Disappointed in this 😒

On Fri, Oct 2, 2020, 10:57 AM SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n55757h24@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
donna@...?subject=RE:+SU!:+Major+Flaw+in+SU+website

I just tried Demonstrator finder on the SU! website, and noticed that under my name is a small envelope icon. When I clicked on it the user had the opportunity to send me an email. I was not taken to my shopping site. I’m wondering what I am doing differently.

Donna Bagwell

dggard@...?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Major%20Flaw%20in%20SU%20website

Diane Gardner

www.deedeesdazzles.com

828 606-9341

donna@...?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Major%20Flaw%20in%20SU%20website

Donna Bagwell

stampingal@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Major%20Flaw%20in%20SU%20website

Agreed! After your last message, I tried finding my own class info going through the demonstrator locator to see if I could help you. Nope! We definitely need to have some type of link from the shopping site to our personal site.

Jeanne Moss

BluegrassStamper@

Sent from my iPad

dggard@...?subject=Major Flaw in SU website

Ok I asked a question a little while ago on this site. I have a lady in another city that wants to attend classes to see if she is interested in SU. So I told her yes I can find you someone. Wrong!!!! In the meantime I talked with SU and was not happy with the answer. On the old site a person could find you using the demo finder. Go check this out for yourself. It now takes you to your shopping site. The new person trying to find you and see if you do classes has no idea how to do that because they must type in www.dianegardner.stampinup.net to get to that info. I have had many potential customers find me thru the demo search and now they will not find me. We all need to send a request to the sandbox about this matter.

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h36@n7.nabble.com

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Major-Flaw-in-SU-website-tp55753p55757.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h50@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Penny Nelson, please change the email address to: pennynelsn@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Major-Flaw-in-SU-website-tp55753p55759.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com