Magnetic Plate

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
22 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Magnetic Plate

Pricy Darrell

Would someone point me in the direction of the proper sandwich for different type dies and embossing folders with our new machine please?  Thanks 
Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 20, 2020, at 2:33 PM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n55562h86@.nabble> wrote:

pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re: SU!: Magnetic Plate
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@

I think it’s the luck -or no luck - of the draw since the machines are not calibrated 100% accurately.    When I replaced my big shot a couple years ago I was so excited that it cut intricate dies on the first pass.  Other ppl I knew who got a new one were not as lucky as me.

I also think it’s due to being a new machine.   Mine no longer cuts on one pass with SU dies, even before they discontinued sizzix.

On the other hand I have my Gemini for more than 2 years now and it must have cut hundreds, if not thousands - of dies by now.  It still cuts on first pass, even with well used cutting plates, except certain SU dies such as best plaid
Phyllis Strickland

>> Another benefit I am seeing with my new Cut and Emboss is that I do find it is cutting some of my more intricate dies better. Dies that I may have had to roll through my Big Shot two or three times, I am only having to roll through once. I know this is dependent on the machine but that is what I am finding.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Magnetic-Plate-tp55471p55562.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h38@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: SU!: Magnetic Plate

donnab07

If you have the new die cutter and plates, the instructions are printed on the plates.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n55563h95@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n55563h95@.nabble]
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2020 1:44 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Magnetic Plate

pricy41@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Magnetic%20Plate

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pricy41@yahoo.com

Would someone point me in the direction of the proper sandwich for different type dies and embossing folders with our new machine please?  Thanks 

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 20, 2020, at 2:33 PM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n55562h86@.nabble> wrote:

pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re: SU!: Magnetic Plate

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@

I think it’s the luck -or no luck - of the draw since the machines are not calibrated 100% accurately.    When I replaced my big shot a couple years ago I was so excited that it cut intricate dies on the first pass.  Other ppl I knew who got a new one were not as lucky as me.

I also think it’s due to being a new machine.   Mine no longer cuts on one pass with SU dies, even before they discontinued sizzix.

On the other hand I have my Gemini for more than 2 years now and it must have cut hundreds, if not thousands - of dies by now.  It still cuts on first pass, even with well used cutting plates, except certain SU dies such as best plaid
Phyllis Strickland

>> Another benefit I am seeing with my new Cut and Emboss is that I do find it is cutting some of my more intricate dies better. Dies that I may have had to roll through my Big Shot two or three times, I am only having to roll through once. I know this is dependent on the machine but that is what I am finding.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Magnetic-Plate-tp55471p55562.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h38@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pricy Darrell, please change the email address to: pricy41@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Magnetic-Plate-tp55471p55563.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h16@n7.nabble.com