MDS Question

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

MDS Question

Jean Spells
I currently have a Mac Book Pro that is running OS X but want to upgrade to OS X Yosemite. Has anyone had any trouble with MDS after upgrading to Yosemite?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: MDS Question

Blythe Klipple

Jean, unless IT gurus have made a fix in MDS, you’ll need a patch from them.  I have changed to Yosemite (love it!) and needed that fix.  It was also 3 months ago or so.  Bottom line, it may be already fix in a recent MDS internal update.  If it’s not, just call DS and they’ll know exactly what to do for you.  It just takes minutes.

Go for it!

~Blythe

On Jan 19, 2015, at 4:50 PM, SUDSOL [Jean Spells] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml-node+s1100894n16982h9@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

jeanspells@hotmail.com?subject=MDS%20Question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jeanspells@hotmail.com

I currently have a Mac Book Pro that is running OS X but want to upgrade to OS X Yosemite. Has anyone had any trouble with MDS after upgrading to Yosemite?

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jean Spells, please change the email address to: jeanspells@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/MDS-Question-tp16982.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node+s1100894n2311h8@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Emily Turner
In reply to this post by Jean Spells

It's strange but I had no problem on my laptop but I did on my desktop (both Macs running Yosemite). Call demo support if you have a problem. It's a quick fix. 

Emily M. Turner
Stampin' Up Demonstrator, Manager
407 496 4060
emilystamps@me.com

On Jan 19, 2015, at 7:50 PM, SUDSOL [Jean Spells] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml-node+s1100894n16982h65@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

jeanspells@hotmail.com?subject=MDS Question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jeanspells@hotmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jean Spells, please change the email address to: jeanspells@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/MDS-Question-tp16982.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node+s1100894n2311h64@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

They referred me to a patch that is on mydigitalstudio.net

Happy Stamping~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 21, 2015, at 2:04 PM, SUDSOL [Emily Turner] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n17017h59@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

ricehopebrits@mac.com?subject=Re: SU!: MDS Question
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ricehopebrits@mac.com

It's strange but I had no problem on my laptop but I did on my desktop (both Macs running Yosemite). Call demo support if you have a problem. It's a quick fix. 

Emily M. Turner
Stampin' Up Demonstrator, Manager
407 496 4060

On Jan 19, 2015, at 7:50 PM, SUDSOL [Jean Spells] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml-node+s1100894n16982h65@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

jeanspells@hotmail.com?subject=MDS Question

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node+s1100894n2311h64@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Emily Turner, please change the email address to: ricehopebrits@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/MDS-Question-tp16982p17017.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h6@n5.nabble.com