Love the cell phone/card holder!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Love the cell phone/card holder!

Sue Erickson
Thanks SUDSOL for the wallet and the little cell phone/card stand. I love this little stand. Can I buy more? I plan to put my sample cards on them for display.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Love the cell phone/card holder!

Dori Saltow

Thank You SUDSOL for my wallet & holder.  So happy that I ordered one.  It will come in handy for a lot of things.

Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 10:44 AM
To: dorisaltow@charter.net
Subject: SU!: Love the cell phone/card holder!

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Love the cell phone/card holder!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@

Thanks SUDSOL for the wallet and the little cell phone/card stand. I love this little stand. Can I buy more? I plan to put my sample cards on them for display.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Love-the-cell-phone-card-holder-tp38833.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h46@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Love the cell phone/card holder!

Charlotte Lindmeier
In reply to this post by Sue Erickson
Yes, I use that phone holder all the time.  Great surprise.  I love the name tag holder also.  

Charlotte Lindmeier
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Sutton

I was thrilled to receive my wallet holders and the phone holder as well.  I got enough to give to my downline for Xmas.  Thanks SUSOL!!

Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, On
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net

A good day always includes stamping!!

If you no longer want to receive messages from me, simply reply to this email with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line.

On Oct 18, 2017, at 5:27 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n38838h31@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Re:%20Love%20the%20cell%20phone/card%20holder!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Yes, I use that phone holder all the time.  Great surprise.  I love the name tag holder also.  

Charlotte Lindmeier
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Love-the-cell-phone-card-holder-tp38833p38838.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson

What I want to get more of is the cell phone holder. Can I get more of just these?

Sue Erickson, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Life is good when you walk with God!

http://creationsbysue.stampinup.net
www.soggystamper.com
www.mydigitalcraftcorner.com

What would you do with some extra cash? Want a job where you decide when to work and how much you want to earn? Contact me for more details!

On Wednesday, October 18, 2017 3:28 PM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n38839h87@.nabble> wrote:

sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Love%20the%20cell%20phone/card%20holder!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@

I was thrilled to receive my wallet holders and the phone holder as well.  I got enough to give to my downline for Xmas.  Thanks SUSOL!!

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, On

If you no longer want to receive messages from me, simply reply to this email with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line.

On Oct 18, 2017, at 5:27 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n38838h31@.nabble > wrote:

clindmeier@?subject=Re:%20Love%20the%20cell%20phone/card%20holder!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Love-the-cell-phone-card-holder-tp38833p38838.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h46@.nabble

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Love-the-cell-phone-card-holder-tp38833p38839.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h71@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Love the cell phone/card holder!

Patti Scanlan
Administrator

The phone/card holder will be our gift to everyone who attends the SUDSOL Gathering at OnStage. If there are left overs – we will offer them J

Patti Scanlan

From: ml+s1100894n38840h85@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n38840h85@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 5:13 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <patti@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Love the cell phone/card holder!

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Love%20the%20cell%20phone/card%20holder!

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@yahoo.com

What I want to get more of is the cell phone holder. Can I get more of just these?

Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Love the cell phone/card holder!

Deborah Smart

Could someone please post a picture of this cell phone holder?  I’m not able to attend On Stage, so I didn’t order the badge wallet Sad smile 

Thanks in advance!      
~Deborah

Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 4:20 PM

mailto:patti@?subject=RE: SU!: Love the cell phone/card holder!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@

The phone/card holder will be our gift to everyone who attends the SUDSOL Gathering at OnStage. If there are left overs – we will offer them J

Patti Scanlan

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Love%20the%20cell%20phone/card%20holder!

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@yahoo.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Love-the-cell-phone-card-holder-tp38833p38841.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h66@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss
In reply to this post by Patti Scanlan

I would also like a few of the cell phone/card holders.  Please put me on the waitlist, if there is one!

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 18, 2017, at 7:20 PM, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n38841h12@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

patti@sudsol.com?subject=RE: SU!: Love the cell phone/card holder!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@sudsol.com

Patti Scanlan

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Love-the-cell-phone-card-holder-tp38833p38841.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@n7.nabble.com