Looking for source of DSP

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Looking for source of DSP

Jacqueline Tillman
I have a customer who would like to know what catalog the following DSP can be found: sunny garden, love letter and lap of luxury. Thanks for any help you can provide
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Looking for source of DSP

Maria Pobre

When I google them the blog posts that feature them are dated 2010-2011 so I would say that's the year they were sold!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On Jun 24, 2016, at 11:18 AM, SUDSOL [Jacqueline Tillman] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n29872h64@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

jdtstamps2@verizon.net?subject=Looking for source of DSP
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jdtstamps2@verizon.net

I have a customer who would like to know what catalog the following DSP can be found: sunny garden, love letter and lap of luxury. Thanks for any help you can provide

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jacqueline Tillman, please change the email address to: jdtstamps2@verizon.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Looking-for-source-of-DSP-tp29872.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h6@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Looking for source of DSP

Coleen Astalos
In reply to this post by Jacqueline Tillman

They were all in the  2010/11 Catalog.

Coleen

Coleen Astalos, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Alamosa, CO, coleen@sudsol.com
See my website at http://alamosa.stampinup.net
Are you a demonstrator? Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!

From: ml-node+s1100894n29872h77@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n29872h77@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2016 7:18 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: Looking for source of DSP

jdtstamps2@verizon.net?subject=Looking%20for%20source%20of%20DSP

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jdtstamps2@verizon.net

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jacqueline Tillman, please change the email address to: jdtstamps2@verizon.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Looking-for-source-of-DSP-tp29872.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h19@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Looking for source of DSP

Jacqueline Tillman
In reply to this post by Jacqueline Tillman
Thanks to all who responded. You are an outstanding source of information.