Looking for help with Wordpress

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Looking for help with Wordpress

donnab07
I need some help!  I am frustrated beyond belief with trying to set up a Wordpress blog.  I would really like to set it up myself, but I have encountered some stumbling blocks at the outset.
I would love to know who can help me with some individual questions regarding installing a blog banner, among other things.  If I can get past this hurdle I am hoping I can figure out the rest myself (maybe with  a little coaching).
If I am unsuccessful, I would like to have the names of SU! demos who provide the set up and/or maintenance service.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Donna Bagwell
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: Looking for help with Wordpress

Patti Scanlan
Administrator

This article may need updated – but give it a look http://sudsol.org/member/articles/how-to-add-a-banner-to-your-wordpress-blog/

Otherwise – send me a message at patti@sudsol.com and I can give you a hand 😊

Patti Scanlan

From: ml+s1100894n50121h96@.nabble <ml+s1100894n50121h96@.nabble>
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2019 3:12 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <patti@>
Subject: SU!: Looking for help with Wordpress

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=Looking%20for%20help%20with%20Wordpress

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

I need some help!  I am frustrated beyond belief with trying to set up a Wordpress blog.  I would really like to set it up myself, but I have encountered some stumbling blocks at the outset.
I would love to know who can help me with some individual questions regarding installing a blog banner, among other things.  If I can get past this hurdle I am hoping I can figure out the rest myself (maybe with  a little coaching).
If I am unsuccessful, I would like to have the names of SU! demos who provide the set up and/or maintenance service.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Donna Bagwell

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Looking-for-help-with-Wordpress-tp50121.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h19@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana