Looking for help with Occasions Catalog Excel file

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Looking for help with Occasions Catalog Excel file

Coleen Astalos

I need two or three helpers (from the US) to help with the Occasions Catalog Excel file.  Helpers need to have Excel and have basic knowledge of Excel - just data entry, no formulas or anything.   Need to be able to complete assigned section of the Occasions catalog by Sunday Nov 29th (should only take a few hours - especially if we have 3 people helping).

If you can help, please let me know by emailing me privately at coleen@sudsol.com   

I am leaving for Thanksgiving Break on Friday afternoon and would need to provide you information/files prior to leaving.

I would also like to provide copies of this for AUS/NZ as well as the European market if we have helpers from those markets who can enter prices starting Nov 30th.

Thanks,

Coleen

Coleen Astalos, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Alamosa, CO, coleen@sudsol.com
See my website at http://alamosa.stampinup.net
Are you a demonstrator? Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: Looking for help with Occasions Catalog Excel file

SUDSOL Leadership Board
Administrator

Got enough helpers from the US now. Still need AUS/NZ and UK helpers if you want a file with prices in your market.

Thanks,

Coleen

slb5
SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org

Find us on  Facebook and pinterest.png Pinterest

From: ml-node+s1100894n25147h41@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n25147h41@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2015 8:49 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: Looking for help with Occasions Catalog Excel file

coleen@sudsol.com?subject=Looking%20for%20help%20with%20Occasions%20Catalog%20Excel%20file

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: coleen@sudsol.com

I need two or three helpers (from the US) to help with the Occasions Catalog Excel file.  Helpers need to have Excel and have basic knowledge of Excel - just data entry, no formulas or anything.   Need to be able to complete assigned section of the Occasions catalog by Sunday Nov 29th (should only take a few hours - especially if we have 3 people helping).

If you can help, please let me know by emailing me privately at coleen@sudsol.com   

I am leaving for Thanksgiving Break on Friday afternoon and would need to provide you information/files prior to leaving.

I would also like to provide copies of this for AUS/NZ as well as the European market if we have helpers from those markets who can enter prices starting Nov 30th.

Thanks,

Coleen

Coleen Astalos, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Alamosa, CO, coleen@sudsol.com
See my website at http://alamosa.stampinup.net
Are you a demonstrator? Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Coleen Astalos, please change the email address to: coleen@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Looking-for-help-with-Occasions-Catalog-Excel-file-tp25147.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node+s1100894n2311h25@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest