Looking for a stamp set I own . . .

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Looking for a stamp set I own . . .

grantj

Need to know which set the stamps “life’s a journey” and “isn’t it good you get to bring your best friend” or very similar sayings are in.

I am unable to sort Blythe’s Words Words Words file alphabetically by the greeting. I will figure it out, but right now I need the stamp set more!

Janice H. Grant

2136 Lindsay Road

Springfield, IL 62704

(217) 415-1860

Virus-free. www.avg.com
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Looking for a stamp set I own . . .

Blythe Klipple

NEW
LIFE’S A beautiful JOURNEY
Beautiful World (13 cling stamps)

I’m not finding the “isn’t it good…..”

I’m going to send you two versions of the doc sorted alphabetically by words in both Excel and Numbers.  In a few minutes.  :)

~Blythe

On Jul 30, 2020, at 6:18 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n54724h11@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Looking%20for%20a%20stamp%20set%20I%20own%20.%20.%20.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Need to know which set the stamps “life’s a journey” and “isn’t it good you get to bring your best friend” or very similar sayings are in.

I am unable to sort Blythe’s Words Words Words file alphabetically by the greeting. I will figure it out, but right now I need the stamp set more!

Janice H. Grant

2136 Lindsay Road

Springfield, IL 62704

(217) 415-1860

Virus-free. www.avg.com
<a href="x-msg://27/#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2" width="1" height="1" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Looking-for-a-stamp-set-I-own-tp54724.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, ml+s1100894n2311h8@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR