Looking for a few good women!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Looking for a few good women!

Coleen Astalos

I'm looking for a few dedicated people who would be willing to help me update catalog files - the main catalog excel file, color charts, forms, files, etc.

To qualify you must...

1) Be a current paid member.

2) Have Microsoft Excel and know basic manipulations in Excel - editing cells, filling down, etc.

3) Have Microsoft Word and know how to use it including how to use tables in word.

4) Have access to the new SU! catalog (either the online PDF version or a hardcopy).

5) Can dedicate at least 4 hours each week for the next 3 weeks to be able to commit to updating files for us.

In return you'll get a 3-month SUDSOL membership gift certificate upon completing your assignment.

Please contact me privately (using the link at the top of this email) if you are interested or if you have questions.  In your email, please let me know your comfort level with Excel & Word as well as your time commitment availability.

Thanks,

Coleen

Coleen Astalos, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Alamosa, CO, coleen@sudsol.com
See my website at http://alamosa.stampinup.net
Are you a demonstrator? Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Looking for a few good women!

Roxie Nitti

I'll help

Sent from Outlook

On Sat, May 2, 2015 at 9:11 AM -0700, "SUDSOL [Coleen Astalos] via SUDSOL Info & Help" <ml-node+s1100894n20070h36@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

coleen@sudsol.com?subject=Looking for a few good women!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: coleen@

I'm looking for a few dedicated people who would be willing to help me update catalog files - the main catalog excel file, color charts, forms, files, etc.

To qualify you must...

1) Be a current paid member.

2) Have Microsoft Excel and know basic manipulations in Excel - editing cells, filling down, etc.

3) Have Microsoft Word and know how to use it including how to use tables in word.

4) Have access to the new SU! catalog (either the online PDF version or a hardcopy).

5) Can dedicate at least 4 hours each week for the next 3 weeks to be able to commit to updating files for us.

In return you'll get a 3-month SUDSOL membership gift certificate upon completing your assignment.

Please contact me privately (using the link at the top of this email) if you are interested or if you have questions.  In your email, please let me know your comfort level with Excel & Word as well as your time commitment availability.

Thanks,

Coleen

Coleen Astalos, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Alamosa, CO, coleen@
See my website at http://alamosa.stampinup.net
Are you a demonstrator? Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Coleen Astalos, please change the email address to: coleen@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Looking-for-a-few-good-women-tp20070.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node+s1100894n2311h7@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.