classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Looking for Stamp a Stack Wisdom

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
How many customers can you handle realistically at a Stamp a Stack? Do you have it in your home or do you rent a  place to have it? Do you handle everyone at once or do you spread it over a longer time period and let everyone come when they can?  Any helpful tips will be appreciated.

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Looking for Stamp a Stack Wisdom

Jan Farring

I’m fortunate to have a facility available and I do t have to pay

I can handle 20 easily.   I do five cards 3 of each

I set up stations and they move around when they are done with each card

I start at 10 am.   Usually takes about 3 hours from set up to take down

I charge $25 and usually get orders

I give door prizes and a grand prize

Jan

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 11, 2019, at 2:02 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49721h12@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Looking for Stamp a Stack Wisdom
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

How many customers can you handle realistically at a Stamp a Stack? Do you have it in your home or do you rent a  place to have it? Do you handle everyone at once or do you spread it over a longer time period and let everyone come when they can?  Any helpful tips will be appreciated.

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Looking-for-Stamp-a-Stack-Wisdom-tp49721.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h54@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Jan Farring Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator My Blog: www.jansstampingcreations.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I can handle 10-12 in my home, but I prefer to have only six or seven, especially if there is die cutting for them to do.  

When I do one, I do three sessions, Friday/Saturday/Sunday afternoons from 1-4.  Cards are the same everyday, but my ladies who don’t work will come Friday, and the rest choose the day that works best for them.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@gmail.com
270-307-1230

On Sep 11, 2019, at 4:58 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49721h92@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Looking for Stamp a Stack Wisdom
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Looking-for-Stamp-a-Stack-Wisdom-tp49721.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Kathy Slamar
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I have a facility that does not charge me.  I generally have about 20 people.  I could fit a few more.  I collect money the day of the event.  These are customers that have been loyal to me and it is seldom that they do not show up.  

I do 15 cards (five different designs and they do 3 of each).  I have always advertised it as “keep one for your idea file and mail the other 2”.  Envelopes are included.  They bring their own adhesive.  

I have 5 different stations and they rotate.  If a station backs ups they look at my display board and eat!  I have 3 door prizes which generally are card packets I have made up.  I also have retired items available and generally sell quite a bit especially when the catalog has changed.

The cost is $30, but if they place an order of $25 or more they receive a $5 discount.  I generally get orders from 4-5 people and it is always over $25.  The ones who place orders are usually the ones who are not in one of my clubs, so 
they are not buying on a constant basis.  

I generally do them about 3 times a year. 

Kathy Slamar

On Sep 11, 2019, at 4:02 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49721h10@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Looking%20for%20Stamp%20a%20Stack%20Wisdom

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h52@n7.nabble.com