Look at these Valentine Treats!!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Look at these Valentine Treats!!

Charlotte Lindmeier
The winner for this week’s free SUDSOL time was drawn from the entries made this week.  The more you share the more chances you have at winning FREE SUDSOL time. Our winner this week is Jan Farring. Thanks to the demonstrators that shared their ideas.  This is what makes SUDSOL so great.

Our Questions this week were:
Are you making any Valentine’s Day items other than cards?  Please share your ideas.
Please check the original posts.  They uploaded so many nice pictures but my internet provider is acting up tonight.  I can't get the pictures to go in. My email isn't working right either. The pictures are too good to miss so please check back to see the pictures.
I made these as door prizes for yesterday’s Open House. I used retired DSP but the stamps, Framelits and embellishments are current.
Yes, I’m making the January Paper Pumpkin treat holders for our grands and great grands.
We are making three projects at my stamping club class this month. Two are from the PP….

I had a customer ask for quick ideas for Valentine's Day Treats, so I did a series of five videos and in the process made a sack full of treat holders.  So everyone in the family will get one.  And I'm having a downline meeting on Saturday, so they will get one also!!

Nice to have a stash!!

I do sell my cards to two local shops and because of family events, I wasn't able to get too many made.  Took them into one shop and she felt it was too close, so didn't buy any.  Took them to the other shop and she but all but three!!  NICE!!
I made small boxes with the Gift Bag Punch Board and filled them with candy for my two clubs that meet this week.
To keep it simple, I clipped the tops closed with various library clips and mini binder clips I had on hand.

I haven’t used this punch board in ages!  I forgot how easy it is to use.
I will be making the Paper Pumpkin treat boxes, and love the ideas I have been seeing for cutting the pillow boxes in half to make smaller ones.  I am also going to be making some Diaper Fold holders for mu customers like the ones Sandy Hancock shared on her blog.
I finally broke into last year’s DSP and made self closing boxes.
I made this cute little package for the mini Ghirardelli chocolates. I followed the directions on Mary Fish's site.
Using the Paper Pumpkin January kit to make treats for my staff.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Look at these Valentine Treats!!

Jan Farring

WOW

Thank you!!

I'm overwhelmed!

Jan

On 2/9/2019 10:37 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Look at these Valentine Treats!!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

The winner for this week’s free SUDSOL time was drawn from the entries made this week.  The more you share the more chances you have at winning FREE SUDSOL time. Our winner this week is Jan Farring. Thanks to the demonstrators that shared their ideas.  This is what makes SUDSOL so great.

Our Questions this week were:
Are you making any Valentine’s Day items other than cards? Please share your ideas.
Please check the original posts.  They uploaded so many nice pictures but my internet provider is acting up tonight.  I can't get the pictures to go in. My email isn't working right either. The pictures are too good to miss so please check back to see the pictures.
I made these as door prizes for yesterday’s Open House. I used retired DSP but the stamps, Framelits and embellishments are current.
Yes, I’m making the January Paper Pumpkin treat holders for our grands and great grands.
We are making three projects at my stamping club class this month. Two are from the PP….

I had a customer ask for quick ideas for Valentine's Day Treats, so I did a series of five videos and in the process made a sack full of treat holders. So everyone in the family will get one. And I'm having a downline meeting on Saturday, so they will get one also!!

Nice to have a stash!!

I do sell my cards to two local shops and because of family events, I wasn't able to get too many made. Took them into one shop and she felt it was too close, so didn't buy any. Took them to the other shop and she but all but three!! NICE!!
I made small boxes with the Gift Bag Punch Board and filled them with candy for my two clubs that meet this week.
To keep it simple, I clipped the tops closed with various library clips and mini binder clips I had on hand.

I haven’t used this punch board in ages! I forgot how easy it is to use.
I will be making the Paper Pumpkin treat boxes, and love the ideas I have been seeing for cutting the pillow boxes in half to make smaller ones. I am also going to be making some Diaper Fold holders for mu customers like the ones Sandy Hancock shared on her blog.
I finally broke into last year’s DSP and made self closing boxes.
I made this cute little package for the mini Ghirardelli chocolates. I followed the directions on Mary Fish's site.
Using the Paper Pumpkin January kit to make treats for my staff.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Look-at-these-Valentine-Treats-tp46512.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h54@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

-- 
Jan Farring
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.jansstampingcreations.com
Demo Website:  http://janfarring.stampinup.net 
541-390-3390
Jan Farring Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator My Blog: www.jansstampingcreations.com