London ON Card Front Swap

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

London ON Card Front Swap

Connie
Are you getting ready for OnStage Local in London, Ontario? If so, sign up for our SUDSOL swap and go home with some fantastic card samples.

Based on the SUDSOL survey, we may be a small group, but hopefully others are going and just didn't have a chance to participate in the survey!

If you are going to this event with a friend, invite them to join us at the swap. If they are not a member of SUDSOL they will have a chance to participate in one of our amazing swaps and learn more about the incredible value of being a part of this group.

Please reply to me directly if you want to join this swap, and let me know if you will also have a friend joining us.

Looking forward to a great swap!
Connie
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: London ON Card Front Swap

Beth Schreiber
Connie wrote
Are you getting ready for OnStage Local in London, Ontario? If so, sign up for our SUDSOL swap and go home with some fantastic card samples.

Based on the SUDSOL survey, we may be a small group, but hopefully others are going and just didn't have a chance to participate in the survey!

If you are going to this event with a friend, invite them to join us at the swap. If they are not a member of SUDSOL they will have a chance to participate in one of our amazing swaps and learn more about the incredible value of being a part of this group.

Please reply to me directly if you want to join this swap, and let me know if you will also have a friend joining us.

Connie

I am going to On Stage! I’m working on swaps for a fb group for London, Ontario. Would love to do more for this swap, too.
Connie wrote

Connie