Logo Sacks

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
26 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Logo Sacks

Suzanne Feblowitz
I was wondering what everyone is doing for orders now that logo sacks are no longer being included in workshop orders.  Are you buying the ones on the supply list? Are you charging extra to pay for the bags? Are you using other type of bags? Please share what you are doing besides using up your old logo sacks.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Logo Sacks

Mary Costello

I buy the new bags and provide them to my hostesses with the order sheets. They are so much better than the old ones and I think 20¢ per bag is very reasonable. I'd rather do that than find alternate bags for customer orders. 

On Sun, Feb 24, 2019, 8:33 PM SUDSOL [Suzanne Feblowitz] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n46723h34@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sfeblowitz@comcast.net?subject=Logo+Sacks
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sfeblowitz@comcast.net

I was wondering what everyone is doing for orders now that logo sacks are no longer being included in workshop orders.  Are you buying the ones on the supply list? Are you charging extra to pay for the bags? Are you using other type of bags? Please share what you are doing besides using up your old logo sacks.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Suzanne Feblowitz, please change the email address to: sfeblowitz@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Logo-Sacks-tp46723.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h14@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt
In reply to this post by Suzanne Feblowitz

I still have a few so I am using them up.  I think SU should be include them
As other companies do!  We need to keep putting in the sandbox.

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 24, 2019, at 9:33 PM, SUDSOL [Suzanne Feblowitz] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46723h59@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sfeblowitz@comcast.net?subject=Logo Sacks
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sfeblowitz@comcast.net

I was wondering what everyone is doing for orders now that logo sacks are no longer being included in workshop orders.  Are you buying the ones on the supply list? Are you charging extra to pay for the bags? Are you using other type of bags? Please share what you are doing besides using up your old logo sacks.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Suzanne Feblowitz, please change the email address to: sfeblowitz@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Logo-Sacks-tp46723.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Noble

I bought the new bags.  I agree we should not have to pay for.  The cost should be pay by Stampin'Up.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note9, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: "SUDSOL [Suzanne Feblowitz] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n46723h81@.nabble>
Date: 2/24/19 8:33 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: SUDSOL Group <nancy.noble@>
Subject: SU!: Logo Sacks
Y for the bags.
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sfeblowitz@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h61@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Phyllis Strickland
In reply to this post by Mary Costello

What are they like?  How are they better for the environment?

I have enough of the logo socks to last for a while.  

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 24, 2019, at 9:42 PM, SUDSOL [Mary Costello] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46724h78@n7.nabble.com

I buy the new bags and provide them to my hostesses with the order sheets. They are so much better than the old ones and I think 20¢ per bag is very reasonable. I'd rather do that than find alternate bags for customer orders.

On Sun, Feb 24, 2019, 8:33 PM SUDSOL [Suzanne Feblowitz] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n46723h34@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

I was wondering what everyone is doing for orders now that logo sacks are no longer being included in workshop orders. Are you buying the ones on the supply list? Are you charging extra to pay for the bags? Are you using other type of bags? Please share what you are doing besides using up your old logo 
Reply | Threaded
|

davism

They are much thicker, wider and longer. I don’t know about better for the environment. Mary

On Sun, Feb 24, 2019 at 11:52 PM SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n46727h17@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Logo+Sacks
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

What are they like?  How are they better for the environment?

I have enough of the logo socks to last for a while.  

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 24, 2019, at 9:42 PM, SUDSOL [Mary Costello] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n46724h78@n7.nabble.com

I was wondering what everyone is doing for orders now that logo sacks are no longer being included in workshop orders. Are you buying the ones on the supply list? Are you charging extra to pay for the bags? Are you using other type of bags? Please share what you are doing besides using up your old logo 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Logo-Sacks-tp46723p46727.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@n7.nabble.com
Mary Davis, senior supervisor
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes
2011 featured sewer at Convention
mdavis74@rochester.rr.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Carole Fineberg

I also bought the new logo sacks, but haven't had a chance to open them yet.  It would be nice if they gave them to us, but the 20-cents doesn't break me. It's hard to find bags big enough for the 12x12 DSP and strong enough to hold several stamp sets or a couple of punches.  

I'm personally thrilled SU doesn't charge us for credit card purchases, as they surely must pay a fee to the credit card companies. That's how it works and how the credit card companies make $$.  So the few cents it costs us to buy the bags is OK with me.  If the customer has a small order (like one or two stamp sets or a couple of Snail refills), I put it in a grocery bag. But for the larger and heavier stuff, it's worth it to me to have the logo sacks on hand.

Carole Fineberg

On Sun, Feb 24, 2019 at 6:33 PM SUDSOL [Suzanne Feblowitz] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n46723h78@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

I was wondering what everyone is doing for orders now that logo sacks are no longer being included in workshop orders.  Are you buying the ones on the supply list? Are you charging extra to pay for the bags? Are you using other type of bags? Please share what you are doing besides using up your old logo sacks.

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h58@n7.nabble.com

--
Carole Fineberg
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Reno, NV
775-622-9811
email:  cardsbycarole@aol.com

Although it may not always be wrapped in a bow, life is always a gift.
Carole Fineberg Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Reno, NV website/blog: http://CardmakingByCarole.com email: cardmakingbycarole@gmail.com Although it may not always be wrapped in a bow, life is always a gift.
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

I haven’t ordered the new bags yet but you’ve made some good points! I always had to double bag most customer orders when using the old bags so they wouldn’t tear. Not having to double bag and the fact they are thicker should make them more environment friendly.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Feb 25, 2019, at 5:50 PM, SUDSOL [Carole Fineberg] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46732h24@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

cardmakingbycarole@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Logo Sacks
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cardmakingbycarole@gmail.com

I also bought the new logo sacks, but haven't had a chance to open them yet. It would be nice if they gave them to us, but the 20-cents doesn't break me. It's hard to find bags big enough for the 12x12 DSP and strong enough to hold several stamp sets or a couple of punches.

I'm personally thrilled SU doesn't charge us for credit card purchases, as they surely must pay a fee to the credit card companies. That's how it works and how the credit card companies make $$. So the few cents it costs us to buy the bags is OK with me. If the customer has a small order (like one or two stamp sets or a couple of Snail refills), I put it in a grocery bag. But for the larger and heavier stuff, it's worth it to me to have the logo sacks on hand.

Carole Fineberg

On Sun, Feb 24, 2019 at 6:33 PM SUDSOL [Suzanne Feblowitz] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n46723h78@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

I was wondering what everyone is doing for orders now that logo sacks are no longer being included in workshop orders. Are you buying the ones on the supply list? Are you charging extra to pay for the bags? Are you using other type of bags? Please share what you are doing besides using up your old logo sacks.

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h58@n7.nabble.com

--
Carole Fineberg
Reno, NV
775-622-9811

Carole Fineberg Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Reno, NV website/blog: http://CardmakingByCarole.com email: cardmakingbycarole@gmail.com Although it may not always be wrapped in a bow, life is always a gift.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Carole Fineberg, please change the email address to: cardmakingbycarole@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Logo-Sacks-tp46723p46732.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Andrea Sharp

The lion's share of my business is my monthly club groups; I don't do in-home workshops very often. I purchased the re-usable bags available with Flex Points and created name tags for my club members using retired product. The members bring their personalized bags to the club meeting, and I give them their orders back in their bags. So far this is working really well.  Of course, this wouldn't make sense for a standard workshop, but it is working well for me. I've attached a photo of one of my "decorated" bags.

decorated_bag_scaled.jpg

"... it isn't joy that makes us grateful, it's gratitude that makes us joyful." ~David Steindl-Rast

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 3:32 AM SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n46733h58@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Logo+Sacks
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

I haven’t ordered the new bags yet but you’ve made some good points! I always had to double bag most customer orders when using the old bags so they wouldn’t tear. Not having to double bag and the fact they are thicker should make them more environment friendly.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Feb 25, 2019, at 5:50 PM, SUDSOL [Carole Fineberg] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n46732h24@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

cardmakingbycarole@...?subject=Re: SU!: Logo Sacks
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cardmakingbycarole@gmail.com

I also bought the new logo sacks, but haven't had a chance to open them yet. It would be nice if they gave them to us, but the 20-cents doesn't break me. It's hard to find bags big enough for the 12x12 DSP and strong enough to hold several stamp sets or a couple of punches.

I'm personally thrilled SU doesn't charge us for credit card purchases, as they surely must pay a fee to the credit card companies. That's how it works and how the credit card companies make $$. So the few cents it costs us to buy the bags is OK with me. If the customer has a small order (like one or two stamp sets or a couple of Snail refills), I put it in a grocery bag. But for the larger and heavier stuff, it's worth it to me to have the logo sacks on hand.

Carole Fineberg

I was wondering what everyone is doing for orders now that logo sacks are no longer being included in workshop orders. Are you buying the ones on the supply list? Are you charging extra to pay for the bags? Are you using other type of bags? Please share what you are doing besides using up your old logo sacks.

--
Carole Fineberg
Reno, NV
775-622-9811
email: cardsbycarole@aol.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Carole Fineberg, please change the email address to: cardmakingbycarole@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Logo-Sacks-tp46723p46732.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Logo-Sacks-tp46723p46733.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h28@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Cindy Hills

Right now I am using up the old bags that I have.  I have a couple of customers who are bringing their own bags so they give me back my bags.   Otherwise Im using up what I have.  Then switching to the new bags.   I dont' see why we are buying the bags ourself when they charge 10% for shipping.   Some of my customers said that. 

On Sun, Feb 24, 2019 at 8:33 PM SUDSOL [Suzanne Feblowitz] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n46723h49@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h29@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

I put my customers name on their bags.  The ones that buy on a regular bases.  They have two bags.  I have one here to put orders in and they have one at home to bring back.  The other customers that do not purchase but once in a while, I use bags that I have from the past.

I resent SU doing this due to the high shipping and handling.  I have been told that Sam's Club has bags that say Thank You that they sell to other businesses.  I will be purchasing and using those after I run out of the other.  I do not intend on buying any more from SU.

On February 25, 2019 at 9:44 AM "SUDSOL [Cindy Hills] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n46737h61@.nabble> wrote:

cindy.hills62@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Logo Sacks
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cindy.hills62@

Right now I am using up the old bags that I have. I have a couple of customers who are bringing their own bags so they give me back my bags. Otherwise Im using up what I have. Then switching to the new bags. I dont' see why we are buying the bags ourself when they charge 10% for shipping. Some of my customers said that.

On Sun, Feb 24, 2019 at 8:33 PM SUDSOL [Suzanne Feblowitz] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n46723h49@.nabble > wrote:
sfeblowitz@?subject=Logo+Sacks
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sfeblowitz@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Suzanne Feblowitz, please change the email address to: sfeblowitz@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h29@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cindy Hills, please change the email address to: cindy.hills62@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Logo-Sacks-tp46723p46737.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Andrea Sharp

My question is, if you do workshops and the purchases are mailed to the hostess, do you give them bags to hold on to until their order comes in?  How are people handling this?

On February 25, 2019 at 6:15 AM "SUDSOL [Andrea Sharp] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n46736h30@.nabble> wrote:

andrea.sharp@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Logo Sacks
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: andrea.sharp@

The lion's share of my business is my monthly club groups; I don't do in-home workshops very often. I purchased the re-usable bags available with Flex Points and created name tags for my club members using retired product. The members bring their personalized bags to the club meeting, and I give them their orders back in their bags. So far this is working really well. Of course, this wouldn't make sense for a standard workshop, but it is working well for me. I've attached a photo of one of my "decorated" bags.

decorated_bag_scaled.jpg

"... it isn't joy that makes us grateful, it's gratitude that makes us joyful." ~David Steindl-Rast

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 3:32 AM SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n46733h58@.nabble > wrote:
Stampinmia@?subject=Re:+SU!:+Logo+Sacks
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Feb 25, 2019, at 5:50 PM, SUDSOL [Carole Fineberg] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n46732h24@.nabble > wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cardmakingbycarole@

Carole Fineberg

On Sun, Feb 24, 2019 at 6:33 PM SUDSOL [Suzanne Feblowitz] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n46723h78@.nabble > wrote:
sfeblowitz@ ?subject=Logo+Sacks

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Suzanne Feblowitz, please change the email address to: sfeblowitz@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h58@.nabble

--
Carole Fineberg
Reno, NV
775-622-9811
email: cardsbycarole@

Carole Fineberg Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Reno, NV website/blog: http://CardmakingByCarole.com email: cardmakingbycarole@ Although it may not always be wrapped in a bow, life is always a gift.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Carole Fineberg, please change the email address to: cardmakingbycarole@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h25@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Logo-Sacks-tp46723p46733.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h28@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Andrea Sharp, please change the email address to: andrea.sharp@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Logo-Sacks-tp46723p46736.html
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt
In reply to this post by joyce pacer

Thanks Joyce.  I will check out these bags next visit to Sam’s.

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 25, 2019, at 10:21 AM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46738h24@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Logo Sacks
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

I put my customers name on their bags.  The ones that buy on a regular bases.  They have two bags.  I have one here to put orders in and they have one at home to bring back.  The other customers that do not purchase but once in a while, I use bags that I have from the past.

I resent SU doing this due to the high shipping and handling.  I have been told that Sam's Club has bags that say Thank You that they sell to other businesses.  I will be purchasing and using those after I run out of the other.  I do not intend on buying any more from SU.

On February 25, 2019 at 9:44 AM "SUDSOL [Cindy Hills] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n46737h61@.nabble> wrote:

cindy.hills62@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Logo Sacks
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cindy.hills62@

Right now I am using up the old bags that I have. I have a couple of customers who are bringing their own bags so they give me back my bags. Otherwise Im using up what I have. Then switching to the new bags. I dont' see why we are buying the bags ourself when they charge 10% for shipping. Some of my customers said that.

On Sun, Feb 24, 2019 at 8:33 PM SUDSOL [Suzanne Feblowitz] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n46723h49@.nabble > wrote:
sfeblowitz@?subject=Logo+Sacks

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h29@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cindy Hills, please change the email address to: cindy.hills62@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Logo-Sacks-tp46723p46737.html
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Logo-Sacks-tp46723p46738.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

I don’t have enough customers to warrant paying for bags at this time. I’ve told my gals to save them for me, give them to me upon delivery, etc. I have several in stockpile and probably will make a tag to go on them like the sample that was posted here. 
I love that idea.
I have always paid for my catalogs through flex points, not sure what I’ll do once I get really low.
I hope not do Catalog Kickoffs and maybe 2 classes a year.
How many of the new bags are in a package?
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 25, 2019, at 8:24 AM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46739h85@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

My question is, if you do workshops and the purchases are mailed to the hostess, do you give them bags to hold on to until their order comes in?  How are people handling this?

On February 25, 2019 at 6:15 AM "SUDSOL [Andrea Sharp] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n46736h30@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: andrea.sharp@

The lion's share of my business is my monthly club groups; I don't do in-home workshops very often. I purchased the re-usable bags available with Flex Points and created name tags for my club members using retired product. The members bring their personalized bags to the club meeting, and I give them their orders back in their bags. So far this is working really well. Of course, this wouldn't make sense for a standard workshop, but it is working well for me. I've attached a photo of one of my "decorated" bags.

decorated_bag_scaled.jpg

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 3:32 AM SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n46733h58@.nabble > wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Feb 25, 2019, at 5:50 PM, SUDSOL [Carole Fineberg] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n46732h24@.nabble > wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cardmakingbycarole@

Carole Fineberg

On Sun, Feb 24, 2019 at 6:33 PM SUDSOL [Suzanne Feblowitz] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n46723h78@.nabble > wrote:

--
Carole Fineberg
Reno, NV
775-622-9811

Carole Fineberg Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Reno, NV website/blog: http://CardmakingByCarole.com email: cardmakingbycarole@ Although it may not always be wrapped in a bow, life is always a gift.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Carole Fineberg, please change the email address to: cardmakingbycarole@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Andrea Sharp, please change the email address to: andrea.sharp@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Logo-Sacks-tp46723p46736.html
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Logo-Sacks-tp46723p46739.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Priscilla Williams

My old ones are gone.  I purchased some of the new ones.  Our stampers are accustomed to my putting their name or initials on their bags and have been returning them to me for future orders.  Works out great for my style of business.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab A

-------- Original message --------
From: "SUDSOL [Suzanne Feblowitz] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n46723h22@.nabble>
Date: 2/24/19 8:33 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: SUDSOL Group <MRSPJW@>
Subject: SU!: Logo Sacks

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h2@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

I wouldn’t worry about bags for those who have their orders shipped directly to them. In my opinion, the bags are for those who need to transport their order from one location to another.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Feb 26, 2019, at 1:24 AM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46739h41@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

decorated_bag_scaled.jpg

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

Carole Fineberg

--
Carole Fineberg
Reno, NV
775-622-9811

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Logo-Sacks-tp46723p46739.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

My apologies. My eyes skipped over the “hostess” reference. Yes, I would leave some bags with the hostess for when the order arrives.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Feb 26, 2019, at 9:57 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46747h89@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Logo Sacks
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

I wouldn’t worry about bags for those who have their orders shipped directly to them. In my opinion, the bags are for those who need to transport their order from one location to another.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Feb 26, 2019, at 1:24 AM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46739h41@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

decorated_bag_scaled.jpg

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

Carole Fineberg

--
Carole Fineberg
Reno, NV
775-622-9811

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Logo-Sacks-tp46723p46747.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Suzanne Feblowitz
In reply to this post by Barbara Stitt
Barbara Stitt wrote

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 24, 2019, at 9:33 PM, SUDSOL [Suzanne Feblowitz] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46723h59@.nabble<mailto:ml+s1100894n46723h59@.nabble>> wrote:

Click here to reply directly to Suzanne Feblowitz privately at sfeblowitz@<mailto:sfeblowitz@?subject=Logo%20Sacks>
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sfeblowitz@<mailto:sfeblowitz@>

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here<http://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=1&code=VG5zdGFtcGluZ3Jhbm55QGhvdG1haWwuY29tfDF8ODk1MjI3MTI0>.
Good idea on putting it in the sandbox!
Reply | Threaded
|

Suzanne Feblowitz
In reply to this post by Barbara Stitt
Barbara Stitt wrote

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 24, 2019, at 9:33 PM, SUDSOL [Suzanne Feblowitz] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46723h59@.nabble<mailto:ml+s1100894n46723h59@.nabble>> wrote:

Click here to reply directly to Suzanne Feblowitz privately at sfeblowitz@<mailto:sfeblowitz@?subject=Logo%20Sacks>
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sfeblowitz@<mailto:sfeblowitz@>

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here<http://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=1&code=VG5zdGFtcGluZ3Jhbm55QGhvdG1haWwuY29tfDF8ODk1MjI3MTI0>.
Barbara Stitt wrote

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

Great ideas! Thank you!
Barbara Stitt wrote

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

Great ideas! Thank you!
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Logo Sacks

SchroderL

I don’t agree … while the new bags are much stronger than the older ones. They are still plastic.  We need to reduce our plastic use in all areas – not just shopping bags … we should be sandboxing strong paper bags to pop our orders in. 

I ordered the bags via Flex last year and gave my regulars one of those to use for their orders.  They give it to me with their order so it can be packed in there ready for collection at the next class or event.

If you aren’t sure why we need to reduce our plastic use please check out www.wwf.org or just google ‘why do I need to stop using plastic’

LeonieSig

Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator

Australia

0407 282 241 or (02) 4602 0704

Visit the Blog for inspiration & ideas

Shop Online 24/7

Check out my upcoming events

Love getting a discount on craft products?

Join my team today!

SU_LOGO_TAGLINE_NAVY

From: ml+s1100894n46754h39@.nabble <ml+s1100894n46754h39@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, 26 February 2019 2:20 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <leonie@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Logo Sacks

sfeblowitz@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Logo%20Sacks

Barbara Stitt wrote

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 24, 2019, at 9:33 PM, SUDSOL [Suzanne Feblowitz] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46723h59@.nabble%3cmailto:ml+s1100894n46723h59@.nabble>> wrote:

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here<

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 24, 2019, at 9:33 PM, SUDSOL [Suzanne Feblowitz] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46723h59@.nabble%3cmailto:ml+s1100894n46723h59@.nabble>> wrote:

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@.nabble%3cmailto:ml+s1100894n3h39@.nabble>

Great ideas! Thank you!

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@.nabble%3cmailto:ml+s1100894n3h39@.nabble>

Great ideas! Thank you!

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h58@n7.nabble.com