Link and product # for small coffee cups with lids

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
12 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Link and product # for small coffee cups with lids

Carolyn Jackson
I know this question has been asked LOTS of times and I tought I saved the link, but . . . . What is the website for ordering the small coffee cups with lids and what is the product #? TIA with apologies!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Link and product # for small coffee cups with lids

Diana Enns
Carolyn Jackson wrote
I know this question has been asked LOTS of times and I tought I saved the link, but . . . . What is the website for ordering the small coffee cups with lids and what is the product #? TIA with apologies!

I'm curious - are these stamps????  (I'm also still a new demonstrator and haven't seen this in a catalog.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Link and product # for small coffee cups with lids

Maria Pobre

Not stamps. They are small paper coffee cups that are used at coffee samplings.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On Jul 5, 2017, at 12:27 PM, SUDSOL [Diana Enns] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n37151h13@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

djenns8134@gmail.com?subject=Re: Link and product # for small coffee cups with lids
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: djenns8134@gmail.com

Carolyn Jackson wrote

I'm curious - are these stamps????  (I'm also still a new demonstrator and haven't seen this in a catalog.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diana Enns, please change the email address to: djenns8134@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Link-and-product-for-small-coffee-cups-with-lids-tp37145p37151.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h6@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Carolyn Jackson

I don't remember where people are buying them online, but I remember reading somewhere online that some Walmart locations are now carrying them.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On Jul 5, 2017, at 7:37 AM, SUDSOL [Carolyn Jackson] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n37145h27@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

crj@woh.rr.com?subject=Link and product # for small coffee cups with lids
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: crj@woh.rr.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Carolyn Jackson, please change the email address to: crj@woh.rr.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Link-and-product-for-small-coffee-cups-with-lids-tp37145.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h6@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Carolyn Jackson
Thanks for the help, everyone. As usual, this group is AWESOME!

Barbara Felece replied with the answer so I thought I would share for reference for me and for others: The website for the small coffee cups is webstaurantstore.com.  The order numbers are: cups- 9994W and                    lids- 999L4W.

And, many thanks to Pricy Darrell who has a supply and who offered a deal.

I LOVE SUDSOL!

Carolyn Jackson wrote
I know this question has been asked LOTS of times and I thought I saved the link, but . . . . What is the website for ordering the small coffee cups with lids and what is the product #? TIA with apologies!
Reply | Threaded
|

Laurie Servis
I had purchased from that company before, but I just purchased some from The Stamp Doctor for a better price, plus you can get a die to cut cardstock to fit the cups. Found them through a Facebook group and you can shop directly from their Facebook page.
Reply | Threaded
|

Kathy Slamar

If you have a Gordon Food Service near you, they sell them there.  The have large quantities so you can share with a friend.  You avoid shipping if they are local.

If you only need a few, I buy $5 gift cards from Starbucks and ask for their tall cup with a lid instead of an envelope.  They are more than willing to comply.  I took a cup apart and made a pattern.  I often buy a few $5 gift cards from
them to have on hand.  I then have plenty of cups, and if nothing else, I use the gift cards:)  It’s a cute door prize/hostess gift also.  I’m using one at my next Stampin’ Stack, since one of the cards uses the new Coffee Cafe stamp set.  
One more way to entice them to buy the suite!!

Kathy Slamar

On Jul 5, 2017, at 9:50 AM, SUDSOL [Laurie Servis] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n37161h50@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

laurie.servis@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20Link%20and%20product%20# for small coffee cups with lids
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: laurie.servis@gmail.com

I had purchased from that company before, but I just purchased some from The Stamp Doctor for a better price, plus you can get a die to cut cardstock to fit the cups. Found them through a Facebook group and you can shop directly from their Facebook page.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Laurie Servis, please change the email address to: laurie.servis@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Link-and-product-for-small-coffee-cups-with-lids-tp37145p37161.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h33@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Patricia Garren
In reply to this post by Laurie Servis

Do you have a link to the FB page that you referred to?  Care to share?

Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2017 9:50 AM
To: pat.garren@gmail.com
Subject: Re: SU!: Link and product # for small coffee cups with lids

laurie.servis@gmail.com?subject=Re: Link and product # for small coffee cups with lids
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: laurie.servis@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Laurie Servis, please change the email address to: laurie.servis@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Link-and-product-for-small-coffee-cups-with-lids-tp37145p37161.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h95@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Laurie Servis
Here you go. They have a shop now button on the page that will take you to their online store.  https://www.facebook.com/thestampdoctor
Reply | Threaded
|

Julie Wick
In reply to this post by Laurie Servis

could you provide the name of the FB group?

From: "SUDSOL [Laurie Servis] via Product Q&As" <ml+s1100894n37161h76@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <gandjwick@>
Sent: Wednesday, July 5, 2017 10:50:06 AM

laurie.servis@gmail.com?subject=Re: Link and product # for small coffee cups with lids
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: laurie.servis@

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h59@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

Laurie Servis

The Stamp Doctor  here's the link   https://www.facebook.com/thestampdoctor/

On Fri, Jul 7, 2017 at 12:59 PM, SUDSOL [Julie Wick] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n37191h88@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
gandjwick@embarqmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Link+and+product+#+for+small+coffee+cups+with+lids
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: gandjwick@embarqmail.com

laurie.servis@...?subject=Re: Link and product # for small coffee cups with lids

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Julie Wick, please change the email address to: gandjwick@embarqmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Link-and-product-for-small-coffee-cups-with-lids-tp37145p37191.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h41@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Link and product # for small coffee cups with lids, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Julie Wick

thanks!

From: "SUDSOL [Laurie Servis] via Product Q&As" <ml+s1100894n37192h37@.nabble>
Sent: Friday, July 7, 2017 4:14:26 PM

laurie.servis@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Link and product # for small coffee cups with lids

The Stamp Doctor here's the link https://www.facebook.com/thestampdoctor/

On Fri, Jul 7, 2017 at 12:59 PM, SUDSOL [Julie Wick] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n37191h88@.nabble> wrote:
gandjwick@?subject=Re:+SU!:+Link+and+product+#+for+small+coffee+cups+with+lids
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: gandjwick@

laurie.servis@...?subject=Re: Link and product # for small coffee cups with lids

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Laurie Servis, please change the email address to: laurie.servis@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Julie Wick, please change the email address to: gandjwick@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Link-and-product-for-small-coffee-cups-with-lids-tp37145p37191.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h41@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Link and product # for small coffee cups with lids, click here.

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Link-and-product-for-small-coffee-cups-with-lids-tp37145p37192.html