classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Let's get social! New SUDSOL Program

SUDSOL Leadership Board
Administrator

New month, New Catalog, New/Revamped Program!  

Welcome to a new program called #SUDSOLSocial!!! We are super excited to launch this new and fun program to help you build your social presence. This program is replacing the SUDSOL Weekly Pinterest Challenge.

What is #SUDSOLSocial you ask? This SUDSOL program is intended to HELP YOU consistently post to your Social Media Accounts by issuing a monthly challenge of key words to help you get those accounts working for you and your business!

How does it work?

1. Every month we will post an image list of a daily challenge on the first of the month. These will be simple and open to your interpretation of the word/challenge.

2. You choose which ones you want to participate in from the monthly list. You can do each one or do multiples of certain ones. Remember the more you post to your social accounts the more exposure you get! You can even get them set up early to save you time!

3. Make an image, take a picture, stamp a sample, etc that reflects the days challenge from the list.

4. Share on any of your social media accounts (instagram, pinterest, facebook, tumbler and etc.) Make a note on your image using the #SUDSOLlSocial hastag.  This will allow others to find your image/share - like it and together we can help boost our pages!

5. Once you've posted to your social media sites you can send us a link to the post (email: sudsolsocial@sudsol.com). We’ll pin it (or verify that it has been posted) to the SUDSOL Social Pinterest Challenge Page!!

This month's master list is attached. Let's get Social and help each other grow our social presence!  
Get Started TODAY!

Don’t forget to follow the SUDSOL Social Challenge Pinterest Page by clicking here:
https://www.pinterest.com/sudsol/sudsol-social/

If we have 5 pins for the week, one LUCKY WINNER will win a FREE week of SUDSOL! I hope to be giving out a LOT of FREE SUDSOL weeks so start pinning today but don’t forget to send an email to SUDSOLSocial@sudsol.com so we know about your participation!

Does this program sound fun to you?  We are also looking for a new coordinator to run it!  Drop us a note at slb@sudsol.org if you are interested - and we'll send more details!

SUDSOLSocialJune.png

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Let's get social! New SUDSOL Program

Lois Folla

Super excited about this program share!  I have lots of posts ready to go I can share. But I need for them to post first….  then I’ll email the link to you!

Thank you for always coming up with new, fresh and great ideas!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Lois

Lois Folla

Senior Manager | Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Inkie Spirits Leader Since 2000

Email: Lois@ | Phone: 732-785-1558

Office: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Follow for Creative Ideas: www. StampinPress.com | Address: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Shop Online 27/4 at: www.LoisFolla.StampinUp.net

From: ml+s1100894n36526h22@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n36526h22@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, June 1, 2017 1:24 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>
Subject: SU!: Let's get social! New SUDSOL Program

slb@sudsol.org?subject=Let's%20get%20social!%20New%20SUDSOL%20Program

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: slb@sudsol.org

Welcome to a new program called #SUDSOLSocial!!! We are super excited to launch this new and fun program to help you build your social presence. This program is replacing the SUDSOL Weekly Pinterest Challenge.

What is #SUDSOLSocial you ask? This SUDSOL program is intended to HELP YOU consistently post to your Social Media Accounts by issuing a monthly challenge of key words to help you get those accounts working for you and your business!

How does it work?

1. Every month we will post an image list of a daily challenge on the first of the month. These will be simple and open to your interpretation of the word/challenge.

2. You choose which ones you want to participate in from the monthly list. You can do each one or do multiples of certain ones. Remember the more you post to your social accounts the more exposure you get! You can even get them set up early to save you time!

3. Make an image, take a picture, stamp a sample, etc that reflects the days challenge from the list.

4. Share on any of your social media accounts (instagram, pinterest, facebook, tumbler and etc.) Make a note on your image using the #SUDSOLlSocial hastag.  This will allow others to find your image/share - like it and together we can help boost our pages!

5. Once you've posted to your social media sites you can send us a link to the post (email: sudsolsocial@sudsol.com). We’ll pin it (or verify that it has been posted) to the SUDSOL Social Pinterest Challenge Page!!

This month's master list is attached. Let's get Social and help each other grow our social presence!  
Get Started TODAY!

Don’t forget to follow the SUDSOL Social Challenge Pinterest Page by clicking here:

If we have 5 pins for the week, one LUCKY WINNER will win a FREE week of SUDSOL! I hope to be giving out a LOT of FREE SUDSOL weeks so start pinning today but don’t forget to send an email to SUDSOLSocial@sudsol.com so we know about your participation!

Does this program sound fun to you?  We are also looking for a new coordinator to run it!  Drop us a note at slb@sudsol.org if you are interested - and we'll send more details!

SUDSOLSocialJune.png

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org

If you want the reply to go ONLY to SUDSOL Leadership Board, please change the email address to: slb@sudsol.org
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Let-s-get-social-New-SUDSOL-Program-tp36526.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h57@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Let's get social! New SUDSOL Program

Nola Burkhard

I have some too!
Gets me stampin'!!!
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 3, 2017, at 6:58 AM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n36571h77@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lois@stampinpress.com?subject=RE: Let's get social! New SUDSOL Program
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@stampinpress.com

Super excited about this program share! I have lots of posts ready to go I can share. But I need for them to post first…. then I’ll email the link to you!

Thank you for always coming up with new, fresh and great ideas!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Lois

Lois Folla

Senior Manager | Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Inkie Spirits Leader Since 2000

Email: Lois@ | Phone: 732-785-1558

Office: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Follow for Creative Ideas: www. StampinPress.com | Address: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Shop Online 27/4 at: www.LoisFolla.StampinUp.net

From: ml+s1100894n36526h22@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n36526h22@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, June 1, 2017 1:24 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>
Subject: SU!: Let's get social! New SUDSOL Program

slb@sudsol.org?subject=Let's%20get%20social!%20New%20SUDSOL%20Program

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: slb@sudsol.org

How does it work?

Get Started TODAY!

SUDSOLSocialJune.png

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org

If you want the reply to go ONLY to SUDSOL Leadership Board, please change the email address to: slb@sudsol.org
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Let-s-get-social-New-SUDSOL-Program-tp36526.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h57@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Let-s-get-social-New-SUDSOL-Program-tp36526p36571.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h17@n7.nabble.com